Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
re black and green kit 15:14 - Oct 18 with 1817 viewsjackkit

The black and green kit worn at Bury yesterday is our third choice kit and will be worn at Coventry away Colchester away and Wigan away and was brought for this games in mind glad some of you like it if you look in the football league book for our kit colours for this season all 3 kits are in there jack the kit man
re black and green kit on 15:17 - Oct 18 with 1812 viewsTVOS1907

Which Football League book, Jack?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

re black and green kit on 15:42 - Oct 18 with 1763 views442Dale

re black and green kit on 15:17 - Oct 18 by TVOS1907

Which Football League book, Jack?

A publication which has all the kits in sounds ace, especially some which fans aren't aware of until they appear. Being a kit aficionado, possibly an obsessive, I would bloody love to see every shirt in all their resplendent glory.

In fact is there any chance the Football League could send this work of art to me before they release it in future? Because at least then someone would be pointing out problems before they occur.

Love the plain black socks, Jack. Top work.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

re black and green kit on 19:31 - Oct 18 with 1559 viewsrochedale

The Football League Book was my favourite read as a kid. The first one I had was 1988/89 season I think and had, I think, a black and white photo of Lyndon Simmonds in. They had a double page spread of every team in the football league, pitch dimensions, kits, write ups and various other facts. Really great way to learn about teams. I got the next couple of seasons too. I am pretty sure they were bought from the club as that would be the only way my mum would get hold of them.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

re black and green kit on 19:38 - Oct 18 with 1544 viewsrochedale

The second image is the first book I had, wow, brings back memories!

http://www.geocities.ws/kayswaysport/gallery2.htm

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

re black and green kit on 20:52 - Oct 18 with 1424 viewsTVOS1907

re black and green kit on 19:38 - Oct 18 by rochedale

The second image is the first book I had, wow, brings back memories!

http://www.geocities.ws/kayswaysport/gallery2.htm

Blimey, that does bring back memories. I've got that somewhere. They only lasted for a few seasons, though.

After a bit of thought, I actually think Jack is referring to the official Football League handbook which the clubs get sent.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024