Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AccessAllRs with Clint 14:25 - Oct 29 with 2691 viewsGetMeRangers

Superb interview with Clint. He is asked to address the small section of the support, what the effect is on Henry, compares this team with last promotion team and the 'perfect' team under NW. Also what he thinks NW will bring to the club, reaffirms the view that promotion really should be the goal and which players have impressed since coming in over the summer. Finally looks forward to the game tomorrow and whether we are guilty of Chelsea's mistake when they came to LR under Warnock when playing the likes of Fools and Bees

I can really recommend it... then again, I would. Proper little happy clapper, that I am

AccessAllRs with Clint on 14:43 - Oct 29 with 2613 viewsPommyhoop

Dead cert manager material.Love him to bits..
I'm only halfway through .Massive man crush.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 14:45]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

AccessAllRs with Clint on 18:29 - Oct 29 with 2378 viewssevenhoop

AccessAllRs with Clint on 14:43 - Oct 29 by Pommyhoop

Dead cert manager material.Love him to bits..
I'm only halfway through .Massive man crush.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 14:45]

I love him more than you
AccessAllRs with Clint on 20:28 - Oct 29 with 2233 viewsbosh67

Excellent interview that.

Glad to see Jack Robinson is making good progress. Fans have got to get behind him when he's back. He's been through hell and he's just a kid. If the knee holds up he could be a sensational left back for us.

Also nice to hear Clint talk so highly of Hogan in the 2011 season and how unplayable he was in the first half of that season. Everyone looks to Adel and he was fantastic but Hogan was outstanding until he got injured.

Clint is going to be one hell of a manager, that's for sure. He really knows his football and I can see someone like Neil Warnock really helping to mould him into a really top manager. Such a strong character and I think he would shape a really tough and enjoyable QPR team one day. Not that I want Ramsey to fail but I can quite see Hill being a QPR manager, a proper hands on manager type, for many years here. I hope we keep hold of him when he retires and 'groom' him for the task.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

AccessAllRs with Clint on 20:36 - Oct 29 with 2222 viewslondonscottish

I just like hearing Clint Hill.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

AccessAllRs with Clint on 21:09 - Oct 29 with 2152 viewsderbyhoop

Very good interviewee. Always comes across well. His determination and enjoyment of the game makes up for all his limitations. That's why he's had such a long career.

The only tricky note was when he was asked about the fans' booing. It's patently obvious that the caustic atmosphere that has emerged this season is affecting the players - especially at Loftus Road. Whereas, when the crowd is supportive (Oldham play off semi-final, Wigan semi-final, the 12th minute vs Bolton, this year) it can have a very positive effect.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

AccessAllRs with Clint on 22:57 - Oct 29 with 2017 viewsPunteR

Interesting interview . Top man.
He's obviously delighted Warnock's back and seemed convincing that it was Ramsey's call to bring him in.
Great captain. I hope he wears the armband against the Bees.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

AccessAllRs with Clint on 09:55 - Oct 30 with 1862 viewsEastR

Enjoyed that
He’s very easy to listen to because he’s straightforward, there’s no BS about him
On the verge of his third game in a week, it’s even more mystifying why he was nowhere near the squad when we were leaking goals for the first 11 games.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

AccessAllRs with Clint on 12:20 - Oct 30 with 1788 viewsPommyhoop

I loved the way he refused to compare the team/squad of today to the league winning side.
Said that wouldn't be fair cos for him that team was perfect , had everything and wouldn't be fair
to apply pressure on any other team to compare it.Praise for Adel coupled with the praise fr Hogan , HH and all .The man is a natural manager and I hope he one day ends up at Rangers but not because of some panic stricken coup to put him and Our Lord under Neil Warnock. Lets let him get a bit of experience eh?
Can seriously not believe some people were posting that idea up a few days ago

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

AccessAllRs with Clint on 12:42 - Oct 30 with 1760 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

I blinking well love the guy. He is what young players should aspire to be. The lure of the fame, money, bright lights and all that goes with out far out weighs the want to be a great being.

Gone to the dogs all of if. Right now time to get ready for the trip to Griffin park. I actually fancy us today....... nurse?!
AccessAllRs with Clint on 13:43 - Oct 30 with 1708 viewswelwynhoop

Great interview. I really hope that the people booing the team listen to it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024