Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk Out Brigade... 18:10 - Dec 5 with 8357 viewsstid

Are the ones who were not here 5 years ago.
Monk Out Brigade... on 18:33 - Dec 5 with 1650 viewsstid

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:29 - Dec 5 by swansealad69

Are u for real?
His name was sang loud and proud against Bournemouth and yet he blamed the fans
Again his name was Sang today.
The football we are playing is poor at best
Most off his signings are poor or ain't even been given a chance.
The guy is arrogant and above himself.
Off course we want him to do well as for 1 it's our club and 2 he has been with us a long time,but to watch the team playing the way they do and to not even look like opening a team up I'm sort it's not good enough.
I love and support swansea city fc not a single member off the staff.
It's a results business at the end off the day.
It's not as if we are looking good but not getting the rub off the green.
We just poor and it could and should have been 5 or 6 today.

Do you really think Monk went out and got these players? There is a reason we haven't seen alot of them. Dyer was sat in the stands today in a Leicester tracksuit...You think that was his decision?
Monk Out Brigade... on 18:35 - Dec 5 with 1648 viewsSgorioFruit

tough one this,

the board will end up sacking Monk pretty soon, because we WILL get relegated if we carry on like this.

But most of us fans, we want a change in manager but not to embaress Monk and send him packing, we want to stay in the premier league, which is the biggest league in the world, it is the height of football. And the board will definitely want us to stay up given the fact that there is over £165 million squid depending on it.

Tough one for the board, sack the legend that is Monk and ridicule him, or perhaps a nice quiet chat and say, thanks for your effort, here is a severance payment, keep it quiet and join our coaching staff and continue to learn your trade whilst we get someone with experience to take over the lead.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 18:36]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:36 - Dec 5 with 1642 viewsBloodyhills

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:28 - Dec 5 by stid

Gary Monk will not take us down, What will take is down is standing still in the transfer window.

I would love to think that Garry could turn it around and keep us up playing decent football but I just can't see it anymore.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:38 - Dec 5 with 1631 viewsJackFish

When everyone else wanted rid of Sousa and Jackett I thought they should have stayed. That's one win in eleven (against a piss-poor Villa side mind) now and we seem to be getting worse rather than better. As much as I'd like to see Monk succeed I don't think he's got what it takes to turn this around.
Monk Out Brigade... on 18:39 - Dec 5 with 1626 viewsstid

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:35 - Dec 5 by SgorioFruit

tough one this,

the board will end up sacking Monk pretty soon, because we WILL get relegated if we carry on like this.

But most of us fans, we want a change in manager but not to embaress Monk and send him packing, we want to stay in the premier league, which is the biggest league in the world, it is the height of football. And the board will definitely want us to stay up given the fact that there is over £165 million squid depending on it.

Tough one for the board, sack the legend that is Monk and ridicule him, or perhaps a nice quiet chat and say, thanks for your effort, here is a severance payment, keep it quiet and join our coaching staff and continue to learn your trade whilst we get someone with experience to take over the lead.

The reality is when all promoted sides spend more than you, you know you are in trouble. Apart from Ayew(who I wouldn't hesitate on selling for 12-15m)they where all brought in to be squad players. You cannot stand still in todays game.
Monk Out Brigade... on 18:42 - Dec 5 with 1608 viewsjack247

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:39 - Dec 5 by stid

The reality is when all promoted sides spend more than you, you know you are in trouble. Apart from Ayew(who I wouldn't hesitate on selling for 12-15m)they where all brought in to be squad players. You cannot stand still in todays game.

it worked for 4 years until he dismantled our style of play
Monk Out Brigade... on 18:43 - Dec 5 with 1602 viewsSgorioFruit

I don't think we will stand still, first move is to replace Monk.

ok we hoping the likes of Gomis can pull us out the shit, which is just not going to happen, seeing as he cant even stay on his feet, but ultimately it is always the manager the buck stops at , and with his head on the block its inevitable that he will get the sack,
a new manager that comes in will have the same players to mess around with but there will be a big boot up their ass. Monk seems to have lost that.

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:44 - Dec 5 with 1590 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You think we's get over five million for Ayew as it stands? I'll have some if what you're snorting Anthony mate

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:45 - Dec 5 with 1583 viewsowainglyndwr

What do you want him to do to improve.
Sorry but we are going back way past 5 years
Monk Out Brigade... on 18:46 - Dec 5 with 1575 viewsstid

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:44 - Dec 5 by Brynmill_Jack

You think we's get over five million for Ayew as it stands? I'll have some if what you're snorting Anthony mate

Yes easily considering is age and goals scored
Monk Out Brigade... on 18:48 - Dec 5 with 1562 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:46 - Dec 5 by stid

Yes easily considering is age and goals scored

You're very optimistic fair play . 15 million for a player who hides during matches. Mmmmnnnnn

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:50 - Dec 5 with 1535 viewsSgorioFruit

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:48 - Dec 5 by Brynmill_Jack

You're very optimistic fair play . 15 million for a player who hides during matches. Mmmmnnnnn

being played out of position.

Gomis and his 90 odd thousand a week should be nowhere near the pitch,

Ayew up front with Emnes.

sounds mad??? we would be on absolute fire.

Monk Out Brigade... on 19:05 - Dec 5 with 1501 viewsjack247

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:50 - Dec 5 by SgorioFruit

being played out of position.

Gomis and his 90 odd thousand a week should be nowhere near the pitch,

Ayew up front with Emnes.

sounds mad??? we would be on absolute fire.

Yes, it's mental. If we played 2 up front we would get hammered every week. Don't disagree on Emnes though, I'd honestly give him a go until January. Very limited, but at least he is direct and has the confidence to run at defenders
Monk Out Brigade... on 19:12 - Dec 5 with 1477 viewsLoyal

Where does this brigade meet ?

The players are not good enough and the coaching staff are not good enough.

We are being battered more than a prostitutes fanny.

Monk out.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Monk Out Brigade... on 19:19 - Dec 5 with 1456 viewsSgorioFruit

Monk Out Brigade... on 19:05 - Dec 5 by jack247

Yes, it's mental. If we played 2 up front we would get hammered every week. Don't disagree on Emnes though, I'd honestly give him a go until January. Very limited, but at least he is direct and has the confidence to run at defenders

Maybe two upfront is a bit too mad,

But we are losing games left right and centre so whats to lose??

100% agree on Emnes aswel. He will be bang up for it mate.

Monk Out Brigade... on 19:22 - Dec 5 with 1379 viewsmrrockin

This is that tribal crap I was talking about.

As Keynes said 'when the facts change, I change my mind'

In my case I was willing to be persuaded Monk was the answer but sadly it looks like my concerns were not misplaced. But for people to be open minded that maybe he isn't the answer does not make them a poor fan, quite the opposite in fact.

I want the Swans to do well, as do others we just happen to believe in different ways of getting success.
Monk Out Brigade... on 19:38 - Dec 5 with 1331 viewsQuakerJack

Another fluking stupid thread... We've got some short sighted small time thinkers following us...

Would you prefer it if all the so called "plastics" fceked off and our crowds went down to 3k?

And since we're talking about our humble past, did everyone blindy support every manager or owner back then?

Sick of the d1ck measuring contests on here... Who's the biggest Swans fan? Nobody cares if you are the charlie big bullocks of the swansea supporting world!! We're in the sh1t and Monk must take responsibility and as a result must lose his job.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Monk Out Brigade... on 19:42 - Dec 5 with 1308 viewsImAlrightJack

He has to go, but who's going to take over?, I can't see anyone.

We are finished, that's it really. Reality is eventually hitting us hard I'm just preparing myself for the crash landing after the fall, just to ease the emotional pain and distress when it comes.

We've always finished near Fulham in the table bar the season they went down, was compared to them in the same way when we got "established" in the league, now I think we will end up like them.

At least we don't need to hear Gary Lineker's drone and Leicester-love in at stupid o'clock anymore.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 19:46]
Monk Out Brigade... on 19:42 - Dec 5 with 1307 viewsmrrockin

Monk Out Brigade... on 19:38 - Dec 5 by QuakerJack

Another fluking stupid thread... We've got some short sighted small time thinkers following us...

Would you prefer it if all the so called "plastics" fceked off and our crowds went down to 3k?

And since we're talking about our humble past, did everyone blindy support every manager or owner back then?

Sick of the d1ck measuring contests on here... Who's the biggest Swans fan? Nobody cares if you are the charlie big bullocks of the swansea supporting world!! We're in the sh1t and Monk must take responsibility and as a result must lose his job.

I wouldn't be so harsh, but you're right.

I've supported the swans from the early 90's, but I don't think I'm better it's important for the growth of the club we regain old fans and recruit new ones.

The only difference I've learned from supporting in the basement is a bit of perspective but also a realization that we must never forget to keep looking forward and not rest on our laurels. I did feel with the Monk appointment that we became complacent like we had earned the right to be in the prem forever.
Monk Out Brigade... on 19:43 - Dec 5 with 1298 viewsDr_Winston

Monk Out Brigade... on 19:38 - Dec 5 by QuakerJack

Superb post.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Monk Out Brigade... on 20:06 - Dec 5 with 1230 viewsClinton

Monk Out Brigade... on 18:35 - Dec 5 by SgorioFruit

tough one this,

Superb post from Sgorio.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Monk Out Brigade... on 20:28 - Dec 5 with 1191 viewsWxmJax

Monk Out Brigade... on 19:05 - Dec 5 by jack247

When we played at Newcastle 2 seasons ago they were there for the taking as we were poor that day going forward, just attacking with Bony and a fear of anyone else going into the box. If anyone was going to score it was them. Then Emnes comes on with 10 minutes to go and now it's all one way traffic to their goal. He wins a penalty, Bony scores and we secure our place in the premiership for another season.

Nothing wrong with giving him a go with Ayew, nothing else is working at the moment.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Monk Out Brigade... on 20:33 - Dec 5 with 1186 viewsSgorioFruit

Monk Out Brigade... on 20:28 - Dec 5 by WxmJax

When we played at Newcastle 2 seasons ago they were there for the taking as we were poor that day going forward, just attacking with Bony and a fear of anyone else going into the box. If anyone was going to score it was them. Then Emnes comes on with 10 minutes to go and now it's all one way traffic to their goal. He wins a penalty, Bony scores and we secure our place in the premiership for another season.

Nothing wrong with giving him a go with Ayew, nothing else is working at the moment.

Be careful, no one is allowed to agree with Sir SgorioFruit on here it seems.

But yeh why not, give Emnes a run out. We are utter gash at the moment. Emnes and Ayew would be alot better than that donkey Gomis upfront on his own.

Monk Out Brigade... on 20:37 - Dec 5 with 1165 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk Out Brigade... on 20:28 - Dec 5 by WxmJax

If we're relying on a Championship reject to get us out of trouble then we're even more f*cked than I thought possible.

The problem patently isn't personnel anyway - Messi would have struggled playing for us lately.
Monk Out Brigade... on 20:42 - Dec 5 with 1150 viewsDr_Winston

Monk Out Brigade... on 20:37 - Dec 5 by WarwickHunt

If we're relying on a Championship reject to get us out of trouble then we're even more f*cked than I thought possible.

The problem patently isn't personnel anyway - Messi would have struggled playing for us lately.

Innit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024