Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Substitutions 13:59 - Dec 6 with 2101 viewsLuke8686

Well done Hilly taking off McDermott and O'sullivan, we completely lost our spark in midfield. Rose coming on are you having a laugh? Alessandra once again missing out what does this lad have to do to get a chance??
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 14:01]
Substitutions on 14:04 - Dec 6 with 2055 viewsrichfoad32

Didn't think O'Sullivan did a lot to be honest. Yet to see much from him.
Substitutions on 14:07 - Dec 6 with 2003 viewsBobbyjoe

Hilly's untouchable, and rightly so, but ALL previous managers would be on the end of a shellacking after that second-half.
Substitutions on 14:09 - Dec 6 with 1979 views442Dale

Substitutions on 14:07 - Dec 6 by Bobbyjoe

Hilly's untouchable, and rightly so, but ALL previous managers would be on the end of a shellacking after that second-half.

Give me 20 minutes...

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Substitutions on 14:15 - Dec 6 with 1915 viewssandy_dale

we didn't have a spark all game. This side had absolutely no decision making ability nor goal score ability.
Substitutions on 14:55 - Dec 6 with 1775 viewsboromat

I'm guessing McDermott went off due to tiring its a real problem that he can't last 90 minutes.

As for O'Sullivan did he contribute anything? I remember one shot at the beginning of the 2nd half. I've not seen this player that Hills been raving about so far. He doesn't look fit to me similar to McDermott maybe that's another reason why he went off.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Substitutions on 15:31 - Dec 6 with 1655 viewsDale1940

Putting Vincenti on the left wing was a mystery to me as he never plays well there, probably because he is very right footed
Substitutions on 16:19 - Dec 6 with 1534 viewsinthenet

Dire , we did not have a goal threat all afternoon , time to invest Mr Hill or the remaing few left in the ground will slowly dissapear.

Rastrickblue

Substitutions on 16:27 - Dec 6 with 1494 viewsstuartcryer

Substitutions on 15:31 - Dec 6 by Dale1940

Putting Vincenti on the left wing was a mystery to me as he never plays well there, probably because he is very right footed

Because Calvin was on right also not where he should be .

wardle blue

Login to get fewer ads

Substitutions on 16:47 - Dec 6 with 1390 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Substitutions on 16:27 - Dec 6 by stuartcryer

Because Calvin was on right also not where he should be .

Why not swap over with PV........both playing where they are best?

Why oh why, bring on Rose when we are chasing a goal....WTF!!!

He did FA when he came on......the late corner at the Sandy summed it......did n't beat the first man.......bury quick on the break. Rose adds nothing at all.
Substitutions on 17:35 - Dec 6 with 1292 viewsDickydaler

I was a bit surprised that out of O'Sullivan, Hooper and McDermot it was Hooper who was the one who stayed on. I have a lot of time for Hopper, I think he is going to be a good player, but with this game being so high profile, FA cup, in front the cameras and a more vociferous crowd than usual, I'm not sure I would have even started him.
If the substitutions were going to happen I would have left it another 10 minutes or so because we had our best chances at the end of the first half, so why change the personnel?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024