Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin 21:39 - Dec 15 with 3144 viewsjackharris

Go and get in Jan!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Austin on 21:40 - Dec 15 with 3137 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Really? Why?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Austin on 21:41 - Dec 15 with 3135 viewsbuilthjack

Is Jan his bird?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Austin on 21:45 - Dec 15 with 3078 viewsOldjack

Austin on 21:40 - Dec 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Really? Why?

He scores goals

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Austin on 21:49 - Dec 15 with 3049 viewsjackharris

Austin on 21:40 - Dec 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Really? Why?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Austin on 21:50 - Dec 15 with 3044 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Austin on 21:49 - Dec 15 by jackharris

Very droll Alan, very droll. Sarky get

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Austin on 21:59 - Dec 15 with 2995 viewsskippyjack

I don't rate him.. especially for the reported 8 million fee we can't afford

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Austin on 22:11 - Dec 15 with 2935 viewscaerleon_jack

I know there's concerns over fitness with him, but I fail to see who we can get in in January who should be able to hit the ground running and not need time to get used to the league. He scored goals for a rubbish QPR side last year and he could 'do a job' for us. If anyone can suggest a better (sensible) signing then please do...

Insert something witty here

Austin on 22:16 - Dec 15 with 2912 viewsskippyjack

Austin on 22:11 - Dec 15 by caerleon_jack

I know there's concerns over fitness with him, but I fail to see who we can get in in January who should be able to hit the ground running and not need time to get used to the league. He scored goals for a rubbish QPR side last year and he could 'do a job' for us. If anyone can suggest a better (sensible) signing then please do...

He's got dodgy legs.. fitness trouble.

8 million? sensible?

lunacy!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Austin on 22:18 - Dec 15 with 2889 viewsmagicdaps10

Not the man we need and certainly not for the reported 8M being asked.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Austin on 22:19 - Dec 15 with 2881 viewsunion_jack

Austin on 22:11 - Dec 15 by caerleon_jack

Steven Naismith?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Austin on 22:51 - Dec 15 with 2748 viewsSwansNZ

Austin on 22:19 - Dec 15 by union_jack

Steven Naismith?

Isn't he out of contract in the summer?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Austin on 01:27 - Dec 16 with 2620 viewsswans11

don't think he is but wants to play football and is stuck on bench with Everton saisbury himself on ssn otherday if nothing changes by jan will be talking to the board at Everton looking move
Austin on 02:47 - Dec 16 with 2575 viewsdameedna

Austin on 01:27 - Dec 16 by swans11

don't think he is but wants to play football and is stuck on bench with Everton saisbury himself on ssn otherday if nothing changes by jan will be talking to the board at Everton looking move

Naismith
Jordan AYEW
Connors Wickham.

Not sure about Austin

Maybe a south American... Diego Costa on loan
Austin on 03:45 - Dec 16 with 2558 viewsDewi1jack

£8 million for Kev Austin?

I know "he was solid as a rock
He played in front of Willy...."

Steve Austin was only 6 Million mun

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Austin on 06:55 - Dec 16 with 2465 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'd be a big fan of trying to lure Steven Naismith. Fantastically committed. Would also fancy trying to lure Kramaric on loan from Leicester. Plenty of unfulfilled potential in that one.
Austin on 07:19 - Dec 16 with 2434 viewsmax936

Charlie said after Qpr's game last night that he isn't going anywhere in January, took his goals really well last night, a good committed player, apart from his injury record he's a very good striker.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Austin on 07:20 - Dec 16 with 2434 viewsDr_Winston

Naismith is a midfielder. Not a striker.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Austin on 08:18 - Dec 16 with 2378 viewsjack247

He would surely be less than £8m now, he can sign a pre-contact in January I think
Austin on 08:31 - Dec 16 with 2357 viewsBorojack

Austin on 07:19 - Dec 16 by max936

Charlie said after Qpr's game last night that he isn't going anywhere in January, took his goals really well last night, a good committed player, apart from his injury record he's a very good striker.

Why would he when he can go for a free in the summer with a huge signing on fee.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Austin on 08:37 - Dec 16 with 2350 viewsmax936

Austin on 08:31 - Dec 16 by Borojack

Why would he when he can go for a free in the summer with a huge signing on fee.

I don't disagree, but some are saying to sign him in January, so lm just repeating what he said, so we or others are not gonna get him in January, that said, if a Chelsea or the like come in for him who knows.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Austin on 08:44 - Dec 16 with 2339 viewsjack247

Austin on 08:31 - Dec 16 by Borojack

If he gets the right offer from the right club, he will go in January.
Austin on 09:17 - Dec 16 with 2300 viewsmichumagic9

I would love to have him, he is a quality striker and I would definitely take him for 8 mil, which is the rumoured price. He wants to stay at QPR for the remainder of the season though.
Austin on 09:26 - Dec 16 with 2277 viewsattila_the_hun

Austin is our hero he's solid as a rock.......

"I'm Free"

Austin on 10:24 - Dec 16 with 2201 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Austin on 09:26 - Dec 16 by attila_the_hun

Austin is our hero he's solid as a rock.......

You rang?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024