Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has started already.......... 12:04 - Dec 25 with 2720 viewscollegeranger

Its midday and gasping - Mrs College won't let me crack the first one open until all the family arrive. My bloody sister will arrive 2 hours late i'm sure ....not sure I can hang on that long!!!
Who has started already.......... on 12:08 - Dec 25 with 2707 viewsTheBlob

I'm already in on the chipolatas.
Hey,don't judge me - could be you one day.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Who has started already.......... on 12:32 - Dec 25 with 2654 viewslondonscottish

At a big family bash. Me and my Irish BIL are raring to go. The non-Celts are looking harder to convince.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Who has started already.......... on 12:36 - Dec 25 with 2646 viewscollegeranger

Buckled ..... Brakspears Gold dancing on my tonsils
Who has started already.......... on 13:11 - Dec 25 with 2614 viewsjonno

Am on the B52s, knocked back three already, needed before suffering the wife's cooking.
Who has started already.......... on 13:26 - Dec 25 with 2596 viewsjohncharles

Had my traditional G & T this morning. Just started the afternoon beer drinking with a bottle of Old Empire IPA. More where that came from.

Strong and stable my arse.

Who has started already.......... on 14:10 - Dec 25 with 2558 viewsPommyhoop

I was a good lad this year ,well under manners. Didn't have a drop till dinner.We had a bottle of shampoo sent over by the SIL to kick things off.Only me and the eldest daughter like champers
and she sort of pretends to like it so that was 4 fifths of the bottle for yours truly.Then it went downhill ..Or uphill depending how you look at it..
pishtuhausen now tho ja ? Ja !

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Who has started already.......... on 14:39 - Dec 25 with 2529 viewsPommyhoop

Isn't it weird that whenever your family and friends skype you or face chat or even just phone you they ALWAYS
say what time is it over there.They must have some sort of clue by now ,fux sake Ive been here
for 9 years.
Mind you I caught myself saying it to my Mum earlier..

Who has started already.......... on 14:51 - Dec 25 with 2520 viewsMetallica_Hoop

On the prosceto (sp), then I will have Romanian wine (pressie from contractors) then vintage port and then JD. Merry christmas!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Who has started already.......... on 14:55 - Dec 25 with 2514 viewsqprwpg

Dad in-law brought out the vodka after dinner. I am in Poland after all, just downed my fourth shot, I think he's just warning up. oh dear.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Who has started already.......... on 15:29 - Dec 25 with 2485 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Who has started already.......... on 14:55 - Dec 25 by qprwpg

Dad in-law brought out the vodka after dinner. I am in Poland after all, just downed my fourth shot, I think he's just warning up. oh dear.

Nothing like your wedding then, where every sod had their own bottle of vodka that they HAD to drink!! Went on for days too, I've her known a reception like it!

At my folks with the uk based family, three small kids who are great but man I'll be glad to have the peace and quiet later!

I don't normally drink these days but a glass of Pape and some whiskeys with my dad is helping!
Who has started already.......... on 15:40 - Dec 25 with 2477 viewsqprwpg

Who has started already.......... on 15:29 - Dec 25 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Nothing like your wedding then, where every sod had their own bottle of vodka that they HAD to drink!! Went on for days too, I've her known a reception like it!

At my folks with the uk based family, three small kids who are great but man I'll be glad to have the peace and quiet later!

I don't normally drink these days but a glass of Pape and some whiskeys with my dad is helping!

It's the holidays after all, seems you're enjoying family time. Tonight's not like my wedding, thank god, otherwise I'd be suffering tomorrow. I had to slow the pace down. The kids will tire you out, just like the drink, so gotta pace yourself :)

Who has started already.......... on 15:42 - Dec 25 with 2476 viewsPommyhoop

Who has started already.......... on 15:29 - Dec 25 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Sounds like a brilliant wedding.
Gotta love the Polish. They are the new Irish..
That is said with the utmost respect by the way from an Irish man who happened to be born in London.

Who has started already.......... on 15:50 - Dec 25 with 2463 viewsqprwpg

Who has started already.......... on 15:42 - Dec 25 by Pommyhoop

Sounds like a brilliant wedding.
Gotta love the Polish. They are the new Irish..
That is said with the utmost respect by the way from an Irish man who happened to be born in London.

True, they know how to have fun. Sometimes too much fun. :) The wedding was basically a two day haze for me, so I'm glad we h had pics :D

Who has started already.......... on 16:05 - Dec 25 with 2443 viewsaston_hoop

Working my way through a very nice bottle of 50 year old brandy. And then going for a curry tonight! Now thats Christmas!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024