Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread 05:55 - Dec 23 with 9015 viewsJAPRANGERS

Have a great one Clive and mega thanks for all your hard work this year!

LFW just has to be one of the best sites in the known universe init??
The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 06:15 - Dec 23 with 7736 viewsisawqpratwcity

Thanks, Clive. You work hard and this is a great site.

Seasons greetings to all.

Jim

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 07:34 - Dec 23 with 7712 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Yeah thanks to Clive and the team for all the hard work.
Also thanks to everyone who takes time to read or post. It would be a bit boring here on my own. Thanks for keeping us abroad up to date

Have a great Xmas and New Year all. Unfortunately mine will be spent on the beach....again 😀
The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 08:15 - Dec 23 with 7695 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Thanks to Clive and you lot for making this my second favourite site.
(after Youtube with it's plethora of warblers and ginger hedgepigs to peruse at ones leisure)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 08:26 - Dec 23 with 7681 viewsPommyhoop

Yep, today and for the rest the week I am in the Yuletide Brigade.
Happy Xmas Clive and to all the rest who post( and the lurkers) on here.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 08:32 - Dec 23 with 7673 viewsexiled_dictator

when someone mentioned they were going to hang santa this christmas, i had a different vision .....

anyway, merry christmas to all those who partake.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 08:40 - Dec 23 with 7664 viewsCopenranger

Merry Xmas and thanks for keeping this site Clive!
It's essential for an R abroad!
Happy new year all and thanks for posting!
The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 09:06 - Dec 23 with 7633 viewsToast_R

Merry Christmas one and all.

Thank you Mr Whittingham for your excellent articles and opinions on all things QPR.
The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 09:16 - Dec 23 with 7624 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks to all for this 'most wonderful (site at this) time of the year' (and always).

Merry come on u Rrrrrs.
Login to get fewer ads

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 09:22 - Dec 23 with 7619 viewsade_qpr

to all
especially to Clive for all his hard work
very much appreciated from afar
[Post edited 23 Dec 2015 9:24]

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 09:26 - Dec 23 with 7611 viewsaston_hoop

Merry Christmas Clive and all who contribute to the site and post on the board. Remember, its Christmas so its a time for copious amounts of cheese, ale, wine and whisky. And remember, we all need to be a little bit Traore over this festive period and not work too hard

[Post edited 23 Dec 2015 9:26]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 09:55 - Dec 23 with 7582 views18StoneOfHoop

Merry Xmas Everybody but I'll just mention a few:

Raving intolerant right wingers and OTT Ramsey haters ...
... you're not as bad as you paint yourselves. Forwards we move on with Jimmy.
Merry Xmas I forgive you,may you one day see the light.

Dear DiscoDroid, I hope that Christmas Ham with cloves and Fortnum and Mason marmalade is as Gordon Blue Gastronomic Delight Damn Fine Tasty as it sounds and that you and Jo have a very good one.

Merry Xmas to Gianni apologist Mvpeter too 'cos he's getting coated nearly as much as Jamie on here but not yet biting on any snide or personal remarks coming his way as far as I've seen and resolutely sticking to 'testing his arguments'.

Apologies to anybody I've pissed off in the past year with the odd misjudged and misguided post. We're not a united cyber band of Rangers brothers and Scottie perhaps but I must try and be less grouchy and behave better at times.

Love,Peace and Fook Chelski.

Talking of which, My Special One thanks go out to the Betrayed from Within Mr Jose Maureenio whose hero to zero,champ to chump hysterical
extended flounce and implosion from the 8th of August to the 17th of December has provided the most glorious magnificent entertainment imaginable! #BestChelseaSeasonEver #EvaWeLoveYou #PleaseSignHimUpManYooThenLouis'sHeadWillExplode

Oh and I nearly forgot,Happy Xmas Clive. Thanks for all your hard work,brilliant insightful and drole articles and analysis. Also praise for writing reports when that's the last thing you must feel like doing hungover after a particularly atrocious Hoops away display. Special appreciation as well of your laissez-faire pretty laid-back and tolerant moderation when some of the 'punters' get a little lairy and flouncy (i.e. me).

Whoops too wordy,verbose and prolax,as per bloody usual.
Me,Ingham and Neil_Si should be taking as our watchword dictum:
'Brevity is the soul of wit in 2016,less is more'
and be like no-nonsense excellent Grant Hall
'If in doubt leave,smack or hammer it out.'
[Post edited 23 Dec 2015 11:52]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 09:57 - Dec 23 with 7577 viewsTheBlob

Merry Christmas Clive and to one and all.

Sue Perkins sends her best wishes also.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 10:11 - Dec 23 with 7552 viewsDiscodroids

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 09:55 - Dec 23 by 18StoneOfHoop

Merry Xmas Everybody but I'll just mention a few:

Raving intolerant right wingers and OTT Ramsey haters ...
... you're not as bad as you paint yourselves. Forwards we move on with Jimmy.
Merry Xmas I forgive you,may you one day see the light.

Dear DiscoDroid, I hope that Christmas Ham with cloves and Fortnum and Mason marmalade is as Gordon Blue Gastronomic Delight Damn Fine Tasty as it sounds and that you and Jo have a very good one.

Merry Xmas to Gianni apologist Mvpeter too 'cos he's getting coated nearly as much as Jamie on here but not yet biting on any snide or personal remarks coming his way as far as I've seen and resolutely sticking to 'testing his arguments'.

Apologies to anybody I've pissed off in the past year with the odd misjudged and misguided post. We're not a united cyber band of Rangers brothers and Scottie perhaps but I must try and be less grouchy and behave better at times.

Love,Peace and Fook Chelski.

Talking of which, My Special One thanks go out to the Betrayed from Within Mr Jose Maureenio whose hero to zero,champ to chump hysterical
extended flounce and implosion from the 8th of August to the 17th of December has provided the most glorious magnificent entertainment imaginable! #BestChelseaSeasonEver #EvaWeLoveYou #PleaseSignHimUpManYooThenLouis'sHeadWillExplode

Oh and I nearly forgot,Happy Xmas Clive. Thanks for all your hard work,brilliant insightful and drole articles and analysis. Also praise for writing reports when that's the last thing you must feel like doing hungover after a particularly atrocious Hoops away display. Special appreciation as well of your laissez-faire pretty laid-back and tolerant moderation when some of the 'punters' get a little lairy and flouncy (i.e. me).

Whoops too wordy,verbose and prolax,as per bloody usual.
Me,Ingham and Neil_Si should be taking as our watchword dictum:
'Brevity is the soul of wit in 2016,less is more'
and be like no-nonsense excellent Grant Hall
'If in doubt leave,smack or hammer it out.'
[Post edited 23 Dec 2015 11:52]

love you mate

xx

"It's a free concert from now on. That doesn't mean that anything goes....The one major thing you have to remember...is that the man next to you is your QPR brother, and you'd damn well better treat each other that way because if you don't, then we blow the whole thing, but we've got it right there."

Have a happy Christmas to EVERY man/woman jack on lfw.

Thanks to Northern for the selfless task of Producing this fine Website.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 10:14 - Dec 23 with 7550 viewsHooparoo

Oooh, there's an awful lot of bromance on this thread.🎅

Thanks Clive. My week isn't complete without your witty repartee and sardonic banter.

Respect. 😘

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 14:01 - Dec 23 with 7478 viewsnix

Happy Christmas Clive and grateful thanks for cheering me up on things QPR when it appears really bleak and for your brilliant reports which beat anything I read in the papers.

Thx to all posters for making me laugh, educating me on a massive range of topics given it's a footy site and occasionally driving me crazy.
The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 14:57 - Dec 23 with 7452 viewsderbyhoop

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Clive for all his hard work. And also all who make this site the best informed and irreverent site. Even when we disagree, we are all QPR fans and want the best for our mad club.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 15:03 - Dec 23 with 7446 viewsconnell10

BAH HUMBUG I HATE YOU ALL ................................

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 15:07 - Dec 23 with 7440 viewsFredManRave

I don't use Facebook or Twitter and only peruse the BBC and SkySports websites from time to time yet I'm as informed, updated and amused on a daily basis on all things QPR and Non QPR thanks to Clive and you guys. So a mahoosive thanks to Clive for maintaining and moderating this site the way he does and not to mention his reports and jousts with MVP. And a big thanks to everybody else for making this forum what it is.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 15:46 - Dec 23 with 7418 viewsgigiisourgod

Thank you Clive. We are very privileged to have such a talented journalist reporting and supporting our football club.
The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 15:49 - Dec 23 with 7416 viewslondonscottish

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Thanks Clive for another year of your hard work.

Special mention to Antti for his Knee Jerks - they've been great.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 16:04 - Dec 23 with 7401 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Happy holidays to all.

Thanks Clive. This is a cracking site.

Yeer a lovely bunch x

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 18:06 - Dec 23 with 7356 viewsBlackCrowe

Happy Christmas to all and a healthy happy new year to all. Thanks to NorthernR for another excellent year of LFW.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 21:24 - Dec 23 with 7315 viewswestberksr

Happy crimbo Clive & all.

Another great year for the site if not the club; can't have it always I suppose.
The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 21:56 - Dec 23 with 7298 viewsLancsR

Thanks ever so much for all your efforts Clive. Merry Christmas. You Rrrrrr'sssssssssss
The Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Clive match thread on 22:03 - Dec 23 with 7296 viewsPunteR

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Clive and the rest of this motley crew.
Avagoodun everyone.

U RRRRRRSSSSSS.

X

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024