Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
whos still at work today then ? 10:12 - Dec 24 with 5077 viewswombat

longest most boring day of the year

Poll: which is your favouite foot

whos still at work today then ? on 10:18 - Dec 24 with 3954 viewsSnipper

I'm working you toerag.
whos still at work today then ? on 10:23 - Dec 24 with 3945 viewspaulparker

Im at work until 2pm, I don't mind as we have the in laws over from Ireland and my lot , combine it all together and its a pain in the ar s e, im glad to be sitting here with a sausage roll TBH

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

whos still at work today then ? on 10:41 - Dec 24 with 3922 viewswombat

whos still at work today then ? on 10:23 - Dec 24 by paulparker

Im at work until 2pm, I don't mind as we have the in laws over from Ireland and my lot , combine it all together and its a pain in the ar s e, im glad to be sitting here with a sausage roll TBH

second bottle of champers just been opened cheese balls on the go sausages nearly gone mince pies next

whos still at work today then ? on 10:42 - Dec 24 with 3921 viewsBluce_Ree

This is shit. I've done F**K ALL though.

Just waiting for the director to tell us to f**k off early.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

whos still at work today then ? on 10:48 - Dec 24 with 3909 viewseghamranger

whos still at work today then ? on 10:41 - Dec 24 by wombat

second bottle of champers just been opened cheese balls on the go sausages nearly gone mince pies next

Do you work in Tesco?
whos still at work today then ? on 10:50 - Dec 24 with 3904 viewspaulparker

whos still at work today then ? on 10:42 - Dec 24 by Bluce_Ree

This is shit. I've done F**K ALL though.

Just waiting for the director to tell us to f**k off early.

yep its all political bollox this working xmas eve

we have a mini buffett, and we are having an xmas Quiz , all people wanna do is go home or to the pub FFS

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

whos still at work today then ? on 10:58 - Dec 24 with 3882 viewsDiscodroids

Finished Yesterday at 12 then went on a huge session with my eldest Simon In North chingford and lost my Persol glasses and split the arse of my brand new £60 fat face jeans ..

Jo is demanding severe recompense this morning and has left me a list longer than Mandingos Schlong, of superfluous perishable goods to purchase that will be ignored and thrown out on the 27th dec.

I also need to get the clippers out as yesterdays haircut has left me looking like an hasidic Jew.

She finishes at 12 today so im looking forward to her coming back and telling me of my failings as a husband , lover , hunter gatherer etc etc then making up and having Salmon En croute.

Im gonna take that tiger outside for a ride.

what a life..

[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 11:00]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

whos still at work today then ? on 10:58 - Dec 24 with 3883 viewsPommyhoop

whos still at work today then ? on 10:50 - Dec 24 by paulparker

yep its all political bollox this working xmas eve

we have a mini buffett, and we are having an xmas Quiz , all people wanna do is go home or to the pub FFS

Just thinking how mental all this computer and social network malarkey is.
Remember back in the day how everyone used to just nervously eye each other up,
snap at the slightest transgression and try to make sneaky deals with the boss to get away a bit early..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

whos still at work today then ? on 11:18 - Dec 24 with 3854 viewsNorthernr

Very fortunate to work for a small, private media company these days with a boss who recognises what happens if you make people work on days like today - i.e. nothing gets done, and people are less productive long-term because they think you're a prick. Worked from home last three days with the afternoons off and the office is now closed from today until Jan 4. Lovely stuff.

I am sitting here writing Ipswich previews though.
whos still at work today then ? on 11:34 - Dec 24 with 3835 viewssimmo

At work but not here to work, just here to be here and the boss is fine. Half the office are on holidays and the other half sacked it off due to being hungover. I'll be here another half hour and then fck off - should still get a full day paid.

I feel for all those that work flat out around this time though, especially those that have to be away from home.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

whos still at work today then ? on 11:35 - Dec 24 with 3831 viewsToast_R

I'm working from home today finishing at 12pm, half hour to go!
I had some really bollocks stuff to sort out this morning so being a quieter day as in not as many f*kers interrupting, has actually helped me get that out the way before new year!

Working 29th and 30th too but having those days off in lieu after new year. Going back on 6th.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 11:38]
whos still at work today then ? on 11:38 - Dec 24 with 3818 viewsWokingR

Only here for another half an hour although have told Mrs Woking that it's a full day and will see her around 5-30
Got my bike in the car with a change of clothes and hoping it's going to stop raining
whos still at work today then ? on 11:42 - Dec 24 with 3809 viewsconnell10

yep but im hoping to go at 12 ish, just gotta go round and give all the girls a kiss!!!!! mmmmmmm pucker up ladies!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

whos still at work today then ? on 11:43 - Dec 24 with 3808 viewswombat

whos still at work today then ? on 11:38 - Dec 24 by WokingR

Only here for another half an hour although have told Mrs Woking that it's a full day and will see her around 5-30
Got my bike in the car with a change of clothes and hoping it's going to stop raining

second bottle of prosecco gone nearly time to go thank feck for that another year done with

whos still at work today then ? on 11:43 - Dec 24 with 3807 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Stating work later finishing 2300.

16 hours shift boxing day too : (
whos still at work today then ? on 11:46 - Dec 24 with 3793 viewsToast_R

whos still at work today then ? on 11:43 - Dec 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Stating work later finishing 2300.

16 hours shift boxing day too : (

That sucks mate. Hope you get some time to enjoy.
whos still at work today then ? on 11:46 - Dec 24 with 3791 viewsbosh67

Here pretending to work and not really.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

whos still at work today then ? on 12:01 - Dec 24 with 3762 viewsDWQPR

I am fortunate to work for myself and never work Christmas Eve, however am currently visiting the mother in law who is in a care home in Southall and 'enjoying' a kareoke Christmas carol service with most of the inmates fast asleep or not having a clue what they are doing there. Must remind myself not to look after the body too much so that it doesn't outlast the mind!
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 12:17]

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

whos still at work today then ? on 12:11 - Dec 24 with 3747 viewsLadbrokeR

I am still hard at it. Kicking back slighty in pre Xmas post inspection vibe.
whos still at work today then ? on 12:18 - Dec 24 with 3737 viewsstevec

whos still at work today then ? on 12:01 - Dec 24 by DWQPR

I am fortunate to work for myself and never work Christmas Eve, however am currently visiting the mother in law who is in a care home in Southall and 'enjoying' a kareoke Christmas carol service with most of the inmates fast asleep or not having a clue what they are doing there. Must remind myself not to look after the body too much so that it doesn't outlast the mind!
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 12:17]

Love that last sentence mate.

whos still at work today then ? on 12:22 - Dec 24 with 3722 viewsNeil_SI

I clocked off of work about four months ago when I headed to Colorado.

In reality the Christmas period is unusual where I work, as the majority will not have a lot to do and the office isn't open this week until 4th January. But so many people get Football Manager as a Christmas present that we need to have an element of support around.

So it's a very casual approach, with people needed as and when if they haven't taken it as holiday and the mantra is generally "just be around in case you're needed". We will have usually released a fairly major update to the game in mid-December in order to ensure this period is quiet.
whos still at work today then ? on 12:25 - Dec 24 with 3714 viewsPunteR

Finished work yesterday. Sitting here in my pants sorting out my Spotify playlist. Dipping into the Frankie thread for tunes..
Back to work Tuesday..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

whos still at work today then ? on 12:41 - Dec 24 with 3676 viewsrunningman75

Waiting for pizza , had a quiet day but somehow still working.
whos still at work today then ? on 13:24 - Dec 24 with 3627 viewsFredManRave

Just got in to work (10am here) and if it were a normal day I'd be here until 8pm. Rumour has it we might be allowed to leave at 4pm. Here's hoping the boss is in festive mood. Hopefully the wife gave him his christmas present early...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

whos still at work today then ? on 13:43 - Dec 24 with 3590 viewsexiled_dictator

still working.
will be till around midnight when the last of the fed will leave on their merry way.
add another 3 hours for clean up, put away, and other bits and i should be in bed for 3am.
but despite repeated requests from clients, we will NOT be open on christmas day; if you can't be arsed to cook a turkey yourself or go to relatives who do, don't expect me to do it for you, lazy ba$tards.
no formal work tomorrow at all, so will get a few hours at home with the family. and inevitably i will end up cooking regardless.

no christmas tree
no exchanging of presents
no queens speech
no bond film
no mince pies
no alcohol
no fighting

just relaxing with family and good food.

merry christmas to those who partake.
and think of us who work to make your christmas merry and happy.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024