Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc 13:24 - Dec 30 with 4472 viewsingeminate

Binged on this for last few days, best thing seen on TV for long time. Def worth catching if you can.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 13:28 - Dec 30 with 4465 viewsscot1963

my daughter has been watching this as well and said it was really interesting
Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 13:46 - Dec 30 with 4442 viewsisawqpratwcity

9.4 on IMDb. Impressive rating.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 19:29 - Dec 30 with 4286 viewsingeminate

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 13:46 - Dec 30 by isawqpratwcity

9.4 on IMDb. Impressive rating.

Well worth it, can't think of a better documentary I've seen. Pips the jinx which thought was very good too.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 20:00 - Dec 30 with 4242 viewsNW10Hoop

7 episodes in. Gonna finish it tonight. Reminds me a little of the podcast Serial. The jinx is on my list of things to watch too
[Post edited 3 Jan 2016 14:05]
Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 01:32 - Dec 31 with 4108 views2Thomas2Bowles

I have to go as a witness in a trial in Chicago at the end of Feb, I have very little faith in the American Justice system that there will be Justice at the end, but to not go would be a crime in it's self

I can not and would not reveal anything about it till it is over, but I'm truly shocked at many of the things that have gone on leading up to the trial, in attempts to discredit witnesses such as myself, personal attacks and threats, most would find hard to believe.

This Documentary does have a sympathetic slant to the accused and makes me want to say they are innocent, but I don't really know,

Do we ever really get the whole truth in a court room?. I have seen and heard so many lies in statements in the case I am involved in that I fear not.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 1:36]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 08:18 - Dec 31 with 4047 viewsscot1963

Having a system, like America, where someone is able to get a reduced sentence by giving evidence against another party means that it is very open to abuse. Just this week the BBC has been running a story about a man on death row who hasn't killed anyone and there is no evidence to say he had anything to do with a murder other than the word of the man who did kill the victim - the man who did kill the victim isn't on death row. There are many similar stories. Another case of a husband who spent over 10 years in prison accused of killing his wife and children where the forensic evidence was available to show who the killer was, and after attempts to hide the real story along with the refusal to look at his case again the prosecutors then attempted to say the husband was the accomplice of the man, changing the story each time as it became apparent that their case didn't fit the evidence - he was eventually released
Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 08:21 - Jan 3 with 3879 viewseasthertsr

Just don't miss watching this, have watched the lot over the last few days, absolutely compelling viewing.
Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 09:18 - Jan 3 with 3850 viewsbaz_qpr

I take it this is the TV equivalent of the brilliant Serial?
Login to get fewer ads

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 22:38 - Jun 24 with 2901 views2Thomas2Bowles

Anyone been following this story and what's happening with Brendan Dassey the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed a decision by a judge to overturn Brendan Dassey’s conviction verdict , on Monday the State have to decided if going to Supreme Court.

As for the case I'm involved with, it's still going on with yet another hearing next month, been going on 6 years now and told it may take another year.

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 23:57 - Jun 24 with 2849 viewsvegasranger

To be honest "American justice " aren't two words that should ever go together. You always need a lawyer and normally the one with the deepest pockets win. There's no Citizen's Advice Bureau or anything like it over here.
Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 00:31 - Jun 25 with 2820 viewsPommyhoop

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 22:38 - Jun 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Anyone been following this story and what's happening with Brendan Dassey the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed a decision by a judge to overturn Brendan Dassey’s conviction verdict , on Monday the State have to decided if going to Supreme Court.

As for the case I'm involved with, it's still going on with yet another hearing next month, been going on 6 years now and told it may take another year.

Do they pay for the flight tickets and accomodation?
Or is that a secret?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 08:10 - Jun 25 with 2737 views2Thomas2Bowles

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 00:31 - Jun 25 by Pommyhoop

Do they pay for the flight tickets and accomodation?
Or is that a secret?

Yes
Twice the trial has been put off within a week of the start with fights and hotels booked.

It's a big case so getting everyone available from a wide range of places is difficult.

Long discover process (been maybe 50 legal argument/management hearing) then getting new trial dates. it's nuts.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 8:12]

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 08:44 - Jun 25 with 2704 views2Thomas2Bowles

Watch 'making a murderer ' on Netflix if you can - brilliant 10 part doc on 23:57 - Jun 24 by vegasranger

To be honest "American justice " aren't two words that should ever go together. You always need a lawyer and normally the one with the deepest pockets win. There's no Citizen's Advice Bureau or anything like it over here.

Well I agree , it's not about justice in the case I am involved in, it's been about lawyers delaying ever move towards a trial which keeps them coining it in. if it even gets to a trial it will be over before it starts with a deal being done.

Morality went out the window the first day lawyers got involved on the defence. just about money.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024