Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ayew 17:58 - Jan 2 with 6650 viewsangryjack

simply not good enough cant hold ball up, no pace, dont work hard enough.
ayew on 21:39 - Jan 2 with 1315 viewsFlashberryjack

ayew on 20:59 - Jan 2 by Loyal

How dare you disagree with me !

Sorry!!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

ayew on 21:42 - Jan 2 with 1306 viewsHighjack

ayew on 19:08 - Jan 2 by LeonisGod

Except Michu was an effective number 10 and an effective striker.

Michu was number 9. Although he was a number 7 for Spain I believe, which shows his versatility.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

ayew on 22:51 - Jan 2 with 1221 viewsDavillin

ayew on 18:08 - Jan 2 by angryjack

when because you score a goal doesnt make you a good player

Sometimes, with some fans, it does. It's kind of a minimalist understanding of football.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

ayew on 01:27 - Jan 3 with 1133 viewsdameedna

Curtis made the call and is prepared to play him in a role Curtis knows well either as striker or winger.
ayew on 07:34 - Jan 3 with 1066 viewsKerouac

----------------------- Fabianski ------------------------
------------------------ Ash -------------------------------
---------- Fernandez ------- Amat --------------------
Rangel -------- Leon --- Cork ----------- Tabannou
------------- Ayew ------------ Siggy ------------------
------------------ Gomis / Eder ------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

ayew on 16:18 - Jan 3 with 994 viewsStarsky

ayew on 01:27 - Jan 3 by dameedna

Curtis made the call and is prepared to play him in a role Curtis knows well either as striker or winger.

It just goes to show that Curtis doesn't rate or want Gomis as a starter.
Must be going in Jan

It's just the internet, init.

ayew on 16:27 - Jan 3 with 964 viewsdobjack2

ayew on 16:18 - Jan 3 by Starsky

It just goes to show that Curtis doesn't rate or want Gomis as a starter.
Must be going in Jan

Agree that if Curt thinks that Ayew is our best option it says a lot about our other options.
ayew on 16:38 - Jan 3 with 935 viewsDavillin

This post is not negative. I try to be objective.

For me, Agnew is a lorryful of talent with a fine understanding of the game, but he occasionally goes for the "flash" of individual skill when a team-oriented simple move might be better. In those moments, he sometimes doesn't fit well into the Swansea City dynamic.

Other than that, he's always working hard -- at least as hard as anyone else -- and working hard for the team, is ever willing to "get right intae'em," and clearly has a strong winning attitude.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

ayew on 17:00 - Jan 3 with 900 viewsjack247

ayew on 16:38 - Jan 3 by Davillin

This post is not negative. I try to be objective.

For me, Agnew is a lorryful of talent with a fine understanding of the game, but he occasionally goes for the "flash" of individual skill when a team-oriented simple move might be better. In those moments, he sometimes doesn't fit well into the Swansea City dynamic.

Other than that, he's always working hard -- at least as hard as anyone else -- and working hard for the team, is ever willing to "get right intae'em," and clearly has a strong winning attitude.

That's a very fair comment. His habit of wandering costs us positionally quite often, but it also brings goals and you can't really argue with his work ethic or ability.
ayew on 17:08 - Jan 3 with 882 viewsdobjack2

ayew on 17:00 - Jan 3 by jack247

That's a very fair comment. His habit of wandering costs us positionally quite often, but it also brings goals and you can't really argue with his work ethic or ability.

We are used to wingers working with and covering full backs, we are now seeing our full backs becoming isolated and have not found a way of supporting them
ayew on 17:13 - Jan 3 with 865 viewsjack247

ayew on 17:08 - Jan 3 by dobjack2

We are used to wingers working with and covering full backs, we are now seeing our full backs becoming isolated and have not found a way of supporting them

We have now.

The full backs are essentially the wingers. The centre backs play a kind of hybrid centre back/full back role with Leon mopping up. Cork and Ki fill in as extra defensive cover when necessary. If a full back goes forward, one of the defensive midfielders slots in.
ayew on 18:34 - Jan 3 with 815 viewsdobjack2

ayew on 17:13 - Jan 3 by jack247

We have now.

The full backs are essentially the wingers. The centre backs play a kind of hybrid centre back/full back role with Leon mopping up. Cork and Ki fill in as extra defensive cover when necessary. If a full back goes forward, one of the defensive midfielders slots in.

In theory yes but we are not comfortable with it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024