Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back 19:21 - Jan 9 with 8170 viewsDWQPR

And to be fair, given the team that was picked the performance was far superior than the performances against Huddesfield and Hull. Lumley did not have one single shot to save and other than a goal which was a break away from a corner where Hill was left in the half way line (please note JFH it does pay to leave players on the half way for opposition corners), and outpaced Forest did nothing at all of note and the second half was completely dominated by Rangers. Hall was unlucky with a bullet of a header tipped over the bar, but our failing seemed to try and over complicate things around the penalty area rather than trying to test their keeper. Hall and Angella had very little to do, Doughty was very good in the second half and along with Chery pretty much bossed the game, JET looked lethargic at times and other times linked the play really well, Toszer, didn't remember much of him, Luongo was busy as was Mackie and all we lacked really was a goal which we did really deserve. Would like to see Doughty given a run with Faurlin in the middle of Sandra remains on his monthlys instead of Henry and Chery and Luongo given a run to link like they did earlier in the season.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Just Back on 12:38 - Jan 10 with 1877 viewsjohnny

I've never really understood it when fans start getting on the teams back, it doesn't do any good does it? Some say the suporters are the 12th man so if they are unhappy with the team then they must be unhappy with their own performance and need to try harder themselves. But then, as a friend of mine once said, some people aren't happy unless they're unhappy !
Just Back on 12:47 - Jan 10 with 1849 viewsstevec

Bit like some of our fundamentalist Institutions, perhaps we could hang out large banners stating 'we have the right not to be offended. Intolerance has no place at the University of Queens Park Rangers'

Then, when our under performing scrotes put in another inept display, bolshie knts like me can eject themselves from the ground forthwith to avoid upsetting those of a more sensitive nature.
Just Back on 15:41 - Jan 10 with 1677 viewsGetMeRangers

Controversial view, but I thought Forest were poor though defensively good against that side. Lumely had nothing to do bar the goal. Completely overhauled team, thought they did reasonably ok... felt like a pre-season friendly though

Call me overly optimist, but I think we will get the win in 3 weeks, if we can have a striker and same performance as yesterday second half.
Just Back on 17:15 - Jan 10 with 1560 viewstkqpr

Some good points made, i also went and would like to add that i liked the look of Petrasso when he came on, he was busy and had real pace and skill, looked as though he wanted to make a difference, he linked up well with JET and that last 10/15 minute flurry along with the impressive Chery who also looked busy and was jumping for headers that he was never going to win but just wanted to try and win and try and make a difference.

Doughty i was impresesd with, he looks so comfortable on the ball and is suited to a central position, he closed down play quick and was eager to impress, him and Faurlin im sure would work well together, much better or atleast just as good as Toszer, and hes ours hes no doubt cheaper so why not?

Nedum im afraid has a terrible touch, as they say first touch to control and his second is usual a tackle, theres no way he enjoys or can play right back, given that he always gives his all and tries so its not his fault, just makes you wonder what the manager sees, when Perch was injured, and he lets Furlong out on loan and sells Harriman who has been scoring for Wycombe! Its as if he thinks 'oh well hes on £30k a week so he must be 6 times better than the others who are on £5k a week'?? Hes a good enough centre half but thats about it.

Gladwin to me was non existant, the game passed him by and when you think we paid £1.5m for him i would expect more given that this was his chance to shine, but hes still young and hopefully hungry to prove himself, he should get other chances, but this is QPR, theres no guarantees, but probably will do if we suffer the drop!!!

Hall & Angella were good and solid and look threatening in the oppositions box, if we could just add goals to there game that would really help our situation. They looked so close on several occasions in several games this season.

I took my wife and 2 kids (10 & 11) and do wonder why some 'fans' make such an effort to go and then moan, fall out out with one another chant abuse rather than encourage and always seem to leave 5 minutes before halftime and late back for the send half and then leave 5/10 minutes before then end. Yes it wasnt the most exciting match but you could see, especially in the secnd half, that they were trying and yes we did lack creativity and guile ( and a finisher) but they did try and i for one wanted to encourage more than criticise.

Dare is say Polter was missed? - It goes without saying Charlie is definately, but theres a winning team in that lot somewhere and its gonna take a clued up manager to sort it out. Warnock had that nouse but for reasons being he wasnt the choice and i understand why, does JFH have it? 7 games in and we are still wondering, lets hope this weekends games despite the result has given him a few more ideas!
Just Back on 20:20 - Jan 10 with 1452 viewsGroveR

From what I've seen of Tozser couldn't agree more with giving Doughty a run but isn't he as much 'ours' as Doughty?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024