Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crossover Car thread 15:29 - Jan 13 with 11890 viewspaesanu

Anyone got one? I've just started researching for a new motor. By coincidence, both the Nissan ones - Qashqai and Juke - get the vote from both the wifey and I. Anyone want to praise insult these, and / or suggest others?

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Crossover Car thread on 11:27 - Jan 15 with 1546 viewsJuzzie

Crossover Car thread on 11:05 - Jan 15 by TheBlob

The lure of the brand new against the pre owned has always had something to do with not having had someone else's arseoles (and bodily fluids) on the seats.(apart from the delivery driver who sits on plastic sheeting).Ain't it worth the extra?

You can tell you used to be a car salesman!!

Crossover Car thread on 11:43 - Jan 15 with 1534 viewsTheBlob

Crossover Car thread on 11:27 - Jan 15 by Juzzie

You can tell you used to be a car salesman!!

Not in that colour mate,know what I mean?
If that Hatton Garden team had bought off Blob Motors they'd never have got their collars felt.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Crossover Car thread on 12:03 - Jan 15 with 1518 viewsJamie

Crossover Car thread on 00:31 - Jan 15 by queensparker

I reckon buying/leasing a brand new car these days has got to be the biggest scam going. What's the point?

Find something you want that's done 20,000 miles under warranty with a full service, ironed out its kinks, know a decent independent garage or mate, and you can drive it to 40-50,000 miles and sell it on for not much less. Then do it again. Modern cars are incredibly reliable. You never see some poor git on the M4 hard shoulder with steam coming out the bonnet anymore unless it's an old MG Midget or something.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 0:32]

Because just to take a single example, for £500 upfront and £99 a month VW were offering a Polo on lease not long ago.

What are you going to get still under warranty for anything in that ball park?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024