Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . 16:06 - Jan 17 with 6941 viewsDavillin

Tony Blair: Britain Must Join EU Army, Fend off ‘Backward-Looking’ Euroskeptics
Former prime minister pushes for world government architecture

RT - January 16, 2016

Britain should be part of the proposed EU army and stay in the union despite the efforts of “backwards-looking” Euroskeptics to withdraw, controversial former PM Tony Blair claims.

Writing in Newsweek magazine, Blair said there has never been a stronger need for European unity, on defense and elsewhere, and that the EU must bind together and ignore those who are “forever looking backward to break the union asunder.”

Blair said the rise of China and India as major global powers meant the balance of global power may shift. If Britain wished to stay relevant, he argued, it must remain bound to Europe.

He said smaller countries which have population of below 100 million would be wise to rely on their “geographical relationships” to stay ahead of the game and a major part if this involves a pan-European defense force.

“I would argue that in the medium term, there will be a growing requirement for Europe to build defense capability.

“That force would not supplant NATO but would have the independent ability to take military action at times when Europe’s security interests are threatened when the US may decide not to be involved,” he said.

Euroskeptics were quick to fire back at Blair.

“If you look at other parts of the EU, they soon become bloated, unwieldy and heavily bureaucratic institutions and I have little doubt that an EU army would go the same way,” UK Independence Party (UKIP) defense spokesman Mike Hookem told the Express newspaper.

[Tony Blair, who is hugely responsible for so much death and chaos with his warmongering, calls for an EU army. Typical!
– Steve (@SteveUKIP) January 15, 2016]

Hookem also took a swipe at Blair’s arguably checkered record on military strategy.

“At the moment we are still waiting for the results of the multimillion-pound Chilcot inquiry that has taken years to produce.

“Until its release I would advise Mr. Blair to keep his own council on military matters,” he said.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 09:57 - Jan 21 with 1039 viewsLord_Bony

First one...still a lot of unanswered questions. Second one. Most definitely big fan of the apollo moon landings.

I likes a good argument Hump.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 10:09 - Jan 21 with 1014 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 09:57 - Jan 21 by Lord_Bony

First one...still a lot of unanswered questions. Second one. Most definitely big fan of the apollo moon landings.

I likes a good argument Hump.

Thank you. Just trying to gauge your loonyness. A word I just invented. How about chemtrails and HAARP affecting the weather?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 10:13]
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 10:11 - Jan 21 with 1010 viewsHighjack

Marilyn Monroe was the one behind the grassy knoll. Fact.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 10:15 - Jan 21 with 1002 viewsLord_Bony

She was having fun with Bobby...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 11:01 - Jan 21 with 969 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 10:09 - Jan 21 by Humpty

Thank you. Just trying to gauge your loonyness. A word I just invented. How about chemtrails and HAARP affecting the weather?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 10:13]

I'm not being that serious and I thought you liked an argument?
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:02 - Jan 21 with 879 viewsDavillin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 08:28 - Jan 21 by Cottsy

I've read The Protocols, I haven't read Dialogues in Hell only the parts relevant to The Protocols but I think that's enough.

I am very interested in conspiracy theories and conspiracy theorists (loonies), though, and there are two textbook examples of conspiraloonies on this thread at the moment.

Davillin believes that The Protocols are true because they back up his claim that there is a worldwide conspiracy to start a New World Order and hasn't changed his mind on their veracity despite the original work of fiction that The Protocols were appropriated from being posted, he just dismissed it as irrelevant.

Lord Bony on the other hand doesn't need The Protocols to be genuine because the worldwide Jewish/Zionist conspiracy to start a New World Order is real anyway.

Cottsy: Please stick to examining your own ideas and beliefs, and refrain from guessing about mine.

Chrise, I have enough trouble getting my own ideas and beliefs across to some people, and I know them intimately. You don't, so what chance do you have?

Thanks.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:27 - Jan 21 with 875 viewsDavillin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 09:26 - Jan 21 by Humpty

I haven't read them Dav. You have.

Could you tell us whether you believe them to be a genuine account of a Jewish plot to take control of the world? Or a fake designed to spread hatred of Jews, as most people think they are.

Simple question.

You believe it to be true, or you don't?

Your question of whether I "believe it to be true" is logically erroneous.

I'm guessing that you mean to ask whether I believe The Protocols to be genuine and not a hoax, so I'll answer that.

I believe them to be genuine and not a hoax. The "hoax" idea came upon the scene much later, some believe by the very group behind The Protocols in order to give themselves cover.

Read about the pressure put on Henry Ford -- one of the most powerful men in the world at that time -- for writing an article to the effect that he believed them to be genuine. They shut him up and made it clear that what could happen to him could happen to anyone.

Why is it so important to get me to agree that The Protocols were a hoax [really a hoax many times over]? I read them with the original notion that the "hoaxers" were probably right, and read about their history with the same predilection. What I read changed my mind. I could have taken the easy route and just read Wikipedia [it wasn't around then, however] and concluded that it was a hoax.

We live in the Golden Era of the Blatant Public Lie. I do my own study regardless of the clamour of lies that try to tell me what I should believe is the truth.

There's an old saw to the effect that we should believe half of what we see and nothing of what we hear. Curiously enough, the other version calls on us to believe half of what we hear and nothing of what we see. Put them together and you're probably closer to good advice.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 16:30]

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 862 viewslondonlisa2001

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:27 - Jan 21 by Davillin

I'm guessing that you mean to ask whether I believe The Protocols to be genuine and not a hoax, so I'll answer that.

I believe them to be genuine and not a hoax. The "hoax" idea came upon the scene much later, some believe by the very group behind The Protocols in order to give themselves cover.

Read about the pressure put on Henry Ford -- one of the most powerful men in the world at that time -- for writing an article to the effect that he believed them to be genuine. They shut him up and made it clear that what could happen to him could happen to anyone.

Why is it so important to get me to agree that The Protocols were a hoax [really a hoax many times over]? I read them with the original notion that the "hoaxers" were probably right, and read about their history with the same predilection. What I read changed my mind. I could have taken the easy route and just read Wikipedia [it wasn't around then, however] and concluded that it was a hoax.

We live in the Golden Era of the Blatant Public Lie. I do my own study regardless of the clamour of lies that try to tell me what I should believe is the truth.

There's an old saw to the effect that we should believe half of what we see and nothing of what we hear. Curiously enough, the other version calls on us to believe half of what we hear and nothing of what we see. Put them together and you're probably closer to good advice.

You have made it obvious on this thread that you had no clue what the Joly work was - you have quite obviously never seen it before, nor heard of it. That immediately makes any comment about independent thought and reflection on The Protocols to be a falsehood.
Login to get fewer ads

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:10 - Jan 21 with 855 viewsskippyjack

The Protocols are real.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:15 - Jan 21 with 846 viewsyescomeon

What difference would a one world government have on my life? Is it not a positive thing?

Upthecity!

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:16 - Jan 21 with 846 viewslondonlisa2001

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:10 - Jan 21 by skippyjack

The Protocols are real.

Of course they are.

And there are wizards living amongst us as well - one only has to read the historically important series of essays entitled 'Harry Potter' to know that. I have read a lot about those, and done a lot of independent research you know. And if you haven't done the same, then you can't comment. JK Rowling only said that they were fiction to give herself cover - she was after all, being threatened by the Jews.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:27 - Jan 21 with 838 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:27 - Jan 21 by Davillin

Thanks for clearing it up Dav. Sorry for being logically erroneous.

I'm just curious because the only people I've seen previously quoting the protocols have been hardline neo nazi types or antisemitic muslims.

I can now add scared of their own shadow right wing American pensioners to that list.

Thank god you and Alex Jones are around to educate us sheeple.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:07 - Jan 21 with 809 viewsDavillin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 08:30 - Jan 21 by Cottsy

You have read a detailed history of The Protocols but you are not familiar with Joly's Dialogues in Hell?

Okay...

You'd be astonished at the vast number of books I am "not familiar with."

]Probably almost as astonished as you'd be at the vast number I AM familiar with. ]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024