Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . 16:06 - Jan 17 with 6942 viewsDavillin

Tony Blair: Britain Must Join EU Army, Fend off ‘Backward-Looking’ Euroskeptics
Former prime minister pushes for world government architecture

RT - January 16, 2016

Britain should be part of the proposed EU army and stay in the union despite the efforts of “backwards-looking” Euroskeptics to withdraw, controversial former PM Tony Blair claims.

Writing in Newsweek magazine, Blair said there has never been a stronger need for European unity, on defense and elsewhere, and that the EU must bind together and ignore those who are “forever looking backward to break the union asunder.”

Blair said the rise of China and India as major global powers meant the balance of global power may shift. If Britain wished to stay relevant, he argued, it must remain bound to Europe.

He said smaller countries which have population of below 100 million would be wise to rely on their “geographical relationships” to stay ahead of the game and a major part if this involves a pan-European defense force.

“I would argue that in the medium term, there will be a growing requirement for Europe to build defense capability.

“That force would not supplant NATO but would have the independent ability to take military action at times when Europe’s security interests are threatened when the US may decide not to be involved,” he said.

Euroskeptics were quick to fire back at Blair.

“If you look at other parts of the EU, they soon become bloated, unwieldy and heavily bureaucratic institutions and I have little doubt that an EU army would go the same way,” UK Independence Party (UKIP) defense spokesman Mike Hookem told the Express newspaper.

[Tony Blair, who is hugely responsible for so much death and chaos with his warmongering, calls for an EU army. Typical!
– Steve (@SteveUKIP) January 15, 2016]

Hookem also took a swipe at Blair’s arguably checkered record on military strategy.

“At the moment we are still waiting for the results of the multimillion-pound Chilcot inquiry that has taken years to produce.

“Until its release I would advise Mr. Blair to keep his own council on military matters,” he said.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 23:54 - Jan 17 with 1841 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 23:46 - Jan 17 by skippyjack

Well... yes.

Politicians and 'wealthy' individuals all have private properties..

Plus all the big businesses around Europe draft in immigrants from Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia.. they target these people because they know they're unable to afford properties around Europe.. then they rent out their private properties to the Europeans they have employed.. with extortionate rents.. therefore they'll regain some of the money the Europeans have worked for..

It's basically called the Eastern European inflation loophole.. Eastern Europeans are dirt poor.. so they'll off sticks to London and live in 'rough' areas while working.

It's communism at it's best.. Come to western Europe and we'll double your pay.. you've also got to rent out the properties we own.

It's blackmail and communism.

Yep. That's communism all right. You're a wise man Skip.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 08:37 - Jan 18 with 1804 viewsexiledclaseboy

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 23:28 - Jan 17 by skippyjack

Why wouldn't i?

This older superiority complex all you oldies have is alarming.

Nothing to do with a superiority complex, just that your continued use of the word in the wrong context leads me to believe that you're confused about what it means.

Poll: Tory leader

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 08:38 - Jan 18 with 1803 viewsexiledclaseboy

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 23:46 - Jan 17 by skippyjack

Well... yes.

Politicians and 'wealthy' individuals all have private properties..

Plus all the big businesses around Europe draft in immigrants from Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia.. they target these people because they know they're unable to afford properties around Europe.. then they rent out their private properties to the Europeans they have employed.. with extortionate rents.. therefore they'll regain some of the money the Europeans have worked for..

It's basically called the Eastern European inflation loophole.. Eastern Europeans are dirt poor.. so they'll off sticks to London and live in 'rough' areas while working.

It's communism at it's best.. Come to western Europe and we'll double your pay.. you've also got to rent out the properties we own.

It's blackmail and communism.

Yeah. Like that.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 08:53 - Jan 18 with 1793 viewsVetchitBack

I don't think anyone on here is thick enough to import Muslims by the million then bomb the sh1t out of Islamic countries.

But Blair was.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 12:08 - Jan 18 with 1760 viewsBloodyhills

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 23:28 - Jan 17 by skippyjack

Why wouldn't i?

This older superiority complex all you oldies have is alarming.

Please explain how Europe is communist. I am genuinely interested. :)
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 12:15]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 12:46 - Jan 18 with 1746 viewsskippyjack

For god sake.. .. thick as mince mun.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 12:50 - Jan 18 with 1742 viewsHighjack

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 12:46 - Jan 18 by skippyjack

For god sake.. .. thick as mince mun.

If we were communist you'd definitely have a job.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:27 - Jan 18 with 1728 viewsDavillin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 23:44 - Jan 17 by Humpty

Do you genuinely think that a One World Govt or One World Army is really something we should be afraid of Dav?

Yes, in the sense that there appears to be evidence that some powerful people have that as a goal -- and are working toward it.

I can't and won't say that it will happen, but much of the evidence of the intention is a least worth considering, if not convincing.

p.s. Have you read The Protocols of Zion?

Login to get fewer ads

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:30 - Jan 18 with 1724 viewsdickythorpe

But the bigger question is how many people know who the man in Davillin's new avator is ?
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:41 - Jan 18 with 1714 viewsVetchitBack

It's not the epitome of Communism but there are obvious similarities.

Borderless expansionism. Hostility to nationalism. Theoretical public belief in equality. Lack of democracy.

Probably a lot more but I'm tired.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 14:00 - Jan 18 with 1698 viewsexiledclaseboy

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:27 - Jan 18 by Davillin

Yes, in the sense that there appears to be evidence that some powerful people have that as a goal -- and are working toward it.

I can't and won't say that it will happen, but much of the evidence of the intention is a least worth considering, if not convincing.

p.s. Have you read The Protocols of Zion?

The Protocols of (the Elders of) Zion are a confirmed hoax.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:15 - Jan 18 with 1656 viewsHighjack

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 14:00 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

What about the legend of zelda?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:32 - Jan 19 with 1620 viewsDavillin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 14:00 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

Just curious. Who confirmed that?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:07 - Jan 19 with 1602 viewsCottsy

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:32 - Jan 19 by Davillin

Just curious. Who confirmed that?

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:15 - Jan 19 with 1594 viewsLord_Bony

In 1871,Albert Pike,top free mason who advocated a one world government predicted 3 world wars...this is how they would come about...frighteningly accurate
"One message that Albert Pike received from his “spirit guide,” and which in reality we know to be a demonic vision, he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place. This is not because the devil has powers of prophecy, but because his agents have undertaken to manipulate political events to closely follow his designs. For a short time, this letter was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and it was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy.

“The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the “agentur” (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.”

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

“The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.”

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events in the Middle East show a growing unrest and instability between Jews and Arabs. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off."

— Michael Haupt, “Who was Albert Pike?” (Jun 07, 2003 [fig 3]); [cf. the current page]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:21 - Jan 19 with 1552 viewsDavillin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:07 - Jan 19 by Cottsy

If you're suggesting this book as the answer to my question "Just curious. Who confirmed that [The Protocols of Zion?], both of these men had been dead a long time before the first known publication of The Protocols.

If you're suggesting a use for a world army, that's a different story, and I can't remember enough from the works of either to comment, but in the abstract, it makes sense. Thanks.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 21:22]

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:25 - Jan 19 with 1549 viewsHumpty

You brought the Protocols up Dav.

Do you believe them to be a genuine account of a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world?
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:30 - Jan 19 with 1548 viewsDr_Winston

We're through the looking glass here people.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:46 - Jan 19 with 1539 viewsLeonisGod

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:12 - Jan 17 by Humpty

Who is the World Army going to fight?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:46 - Jan 19 with 1539 viewsHighjack

Blair is a war criminal and should rot in prison.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:53 - Jan 19 with 1532 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:15 - Jan 17 by Darran

You're probably currently the most pointless c*nt on here.

Yeah right. And you're not lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:54 - Jan 19 with 1530 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Whatever this man says, do the opposite

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 22:31 - Jan 19 with 1518 viewsskippyjack

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:46 - Jan 19 by LeonisGod

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 10:16 - Jan 20 with 1472 viewswaynekerr55

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:25 - Jan 19 by Humpty

You brought the Protocols up Dav.

Do you believe them to be a genuine account of a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world?

Hoy Vey!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:22 - Jan 20 with 1443 viewsdickythorpe

Dav, whats happened top the resplendant man that used to be in your avator?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024