Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . 16:06 - Jan 17 with 6943 viewsDavillin

Tony Blair: Britain Must Join EU Army, Fend off ‘Backward-Looking’ Euroskeptics
Former prime minister pushes for world government architecture

RT - January 16, 2016

Britain should be part of the proposed EU army and stay in the union despite the efforts of “backwards-looking” Euroskeptics to withdraw, controversial former PM Tony Blair claims.

Writing in Newsweek magazine, Blair said there has never been a stronger need for European unity, on defense and elsewhere, and that the EU must bind together and ignore those who are “forever looking backward to break the union asunder.”

Blair said the rise of China and India as major global powers meant the balance of global power may shift. If Britain wished to stay relevant, he argued, it must remain bound to Europe.

He said smaller countries which have population of below 100 million would be wise to rely on their “geographical relationships” to stay ahead of the game and a major part if this involves a pan-European defense force.

“I would argue that in the medium term, there will be a growing requirement for Europe to build defense capability.

“That force would not supplant NATO but would have the independent ability to take military action at times when Europe’s security interests are threatened when the US may decide not to be involved,” he said.

Euroskeptics were quick to fire back at Blair.

“If you look at other parts of the EU, they soon become bloated, unwieldy and heavily bureaucratic institutions and I have little doubt that an EU army would go the same way,” UK Independence Party (UKIP) defense spokesman Mike Hookem told the Express newspaper.

[Tony Blair, who is hugely responsible for so much death and chaos with his warmongering, calls for an EU army. Typical!
– Steve (@SteveUKIP) January 15, 2016]

Hookem also took a swipe at Blair’s arguably checkered record on military strategy.

“At the moment we are still waiting for the results of the multimillion-pound Chilcot inquiry that has taken years to produce.

“Until its release I would advise Mr. Blair to keep his own council on military matters,” he said.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:35 - Jan 20 with 1505 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:22 - Jan 20 by dickythorpe

Dav, whats happened top the resplendant man that used to be in your avator?

He's making another series of keeping up appearances with Patricia Routledge
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 13:35]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:48 - Jan 20 with 1490 viewslondonlisa2001

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 14:00 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

The Protocols of (the Elders of) Zion are a confirmed hoax.

Ha ha ha,
Just seen this and genuinely can't believe that someone has referred to the Protocols as an indication of a 'New World Order'.

It has to be a joke surely?
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:52 - Jan 20 with 1490 viewslondonlisa2001

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:21 - Jan 19 by Davillin

If you're suggesting this book as the answer to my question "Just curious. Who confirmed that [The Protocols of Zion?], both of these men had been dead a long time before the first known publication of The Protocols.

If you're suggesting a use for a world army, that's a different story, and I can't remember enough from the works of either to comment, but in the abstract, it makes sense. Thanks.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 21:22]

It's the book that the fiction that is 'The Protocols' was proven to be plagiarised from!!

Still, in good company in thinking it's real - Hitler, most Middle Eastern dictators and Hamas.

Lol.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:28 - Jan 20 with 1448 viewsLohengrin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 13:52 - Jan 20 by londonlisa2001

It's the book that the fiction that is 'The Protocols' was proven to be plagiarised from!!

Still, in good company in thinking it's real - Hitler, most Middle Eastern dictators and Hamas.

Lol.

I wonder how many people here have actually read either Joly or The Protocols itself?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:49 - Jan 20 with 1429 viewsHighjack

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:28 - Jan 20 by Lohengrin

I wonder how many people here have actually read either Joly or The Protocols itself?

I have never read any of Jolys literature but I was a big fan of trigger happy TV.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 18:03 - Jan 20 with 1420 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:28 - Jan 20 by Lohengrin

Do you believe them to be true Loh?

Or a fake designed and used by Jew haters ever since?
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 18:33 - Jan 20 with 1400 viewsLohengrin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 17:49 - Jan 20 by Highjack

I have never read any of Jolys literature but I was a big fan of trigger happy TV.

Daft bugger!

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 18:38 - Jan 20 with 1390 viewsLord_Bony

Personally, I would say that Zionism is a powerful force globally that has huge influence on the media ,corporations,politicians and foreign policy.

This is different to the ordinary Jewish people WHO ARE NOT TO BLAME.

There is definatley a push for a New World Order led by the Zionists. FACT.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:03 - Jan 20 with 1368 viewsLohengrin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 18:03 - Jan 20 by Humpty

Do you believe them to be true Loh?

Or a fake designed and used by Jew haters ever since?

I'm sure this has come up before. No, I don't believe they are genuine; nor do I subscribe to any nonsense about a worldwide Jewish conspiracy.

The reason for my post was that Joly has been alluded to a few times on this thread and I'd be astounded if anybody, aside from a tiny handful in Wales, had ever head of him much less thumbed through a copy of The Dialogue. I have got a copy along with an original copy of the 1921 Marsden translation of The Protocols. Take it for what it is, a fascinating fragment of history from Tsarist Russia and the most spectacularly effective piece of black propaganda ever penned.

Lisa mentions Hitler and assorted tyrants as adherents but the list of those who thought them genuine, at least initially, is copious. We're talking about the likes of Churchill and Henry Ford on the right through to writers like George Bernard Shaw and famous Labour leaders like Ben Tillett and Tom Mann.

What accounts for its astonishing longevity is the knack it has of vaguely addressing what each succeeding generation sees as being wrong with the world. It's a bit like one of those kitsch '70s painting where the eyes seem to follow you around the room. The advent of the internet has now given it a turbo-boost. If you took the time to search you'd see it crop up in any number of ill thought out theories that clog up the blogosphere.

You just know if you replaced the word "Jew" with "Bilderberg" there would be plenty on here that would lap it up!

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:25 - Jan 20 with 1340 viewslondonlisa2001

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:03 - Jan 20 by Lohengrin

I'm sure this has come up before. No, I don't believe they are genuine; nor do I subscribe to any nonsense about a worldwide Jewish conspiracy.

The reason for my post was that Joly has been alluded to a few times on this thread and I'd be astounded if anybody, aside from a tiny handful in Wales, had ever head of him much less thumbed through a copy of The Dialogue. I have got a copy along with an original copy of the 1921 Marsden translation of The Protocols. Take it for what it is, a fascinating fragment of history from Tsarist Russia and the most spectacularly effective piece of black propaganda ever penned.

Lisa mentions Hitler and assorted tyrants as adherents but the list of those who thought them genuine, at least initially, is copious. We're talking about the likes of Churchill and Henry Ford on the right through to writers like George Bernard Shaw and famous Labour leaders like Ben Tillett and Tom Mann.

What accounts for its astonishing longevity is the knack it has of vaguely addressing what each succeeding generation sees as being wrong with the world. It's a bit like one of those kitsch '70s painting where the eyes seem to follow you around the room. The advent of the internet has now given it a turbo-boost. If you took the time to search you'd see it crop up in any number of ill thought out theories that clog up the blogosphere.

You just know if you replaced the word "Jew" with "Bilderberg" there would be plenty on here that would lap it up!

I came across the Protocols during my college years. I think I've said before that I studied music, and I had a particular interest in late 19th century, and 20th century music (especially Mahler and contemporaries) and then the immediate successors (Schoenberg etc) and did a lot of reading around that. One of the big issues affecting music at the time as you probably know was the rise of anti semitism particularly in Russia and Germany/ Austria (had a huge impact on Mahler for example). And one of the things that arose when reading around that period and whole issue was the Protocols and its use on spreading anti semitism.

I only came across the Joly as a result of that, and have skimmed bits but never really read it, no.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:27 - Jan 20 with 1338 viewslondonlisa2001

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 18:38 - Jan 20 by Lord_Bony

Personally, I would say that Zionism is a powerful force globally that has huge influence on the media ,corporations,politicians and foreign policy.

This is different to the ordinary Jewish people WHO ARE NOT TO BLAME.

There is definatley a push for a New World Order led by the Zionists. FACT.

Men of money and power have always wished to retain that money and power and will manipulate events in so far as they can to further that wish.

There are a number of men of significant money and significant power who happen to be Jewish. That is not the same as a Zionist conspiracy to take over the world.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:43 - Jan 20 with 1327 viewsLord_Bony

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:27 - Jan 20 by londonlisa2001

Men of money and power have always wished to retain that money and power and will manipulate events in so far as they can to further that wish.

There are a number of men of significant money and significant power who happen to be Jewish. That is not the same as a Zionist conspiracy to take over the world.

Some of the most powerful and influential families on the planet are Zionists by their own confession and aspire to a New World government.

These families include Goldman Sachs,Rockerfellas,Lehmans,Warburgs,Lazards,Moses and last but not least the Bilderburgs. amongst many others..... this tiny elite practically owns the banking system and most of the planet....

Believe me ,they do have an agenda...you may think not but plenty of people think otherwise....they are the elite of the elite and one thing they have in common is they are Jewish/Zionists. They look after themselves to the determent of the rest of us.

They grow richer while the poor get poorer,that is real power which they fully intend to hold on to...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:47 - Jan 20 with 1317 viewsLohengrin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:43 - Jan 20 by Lord_Bony

Some of the most powerful and influential families on the planet are Zionists by their own confession and aspire to a New World government.

These families include Goldman Sachs,Rockerfellas,Lehmans,Warburgs,Lazards,Moses and last but not least the Bilderburgs. amongst many others..... this tiny elite practically owns the banking system and most of the planet....

Believe me ,they do have an agenda...you may think not but plenty of people think otherwise....they are the elite of the elite and one thing they have in common is they are Jewish/Zionists. They look after themselves to the determent of the rest of us.

They grow richer while the poor get poorer,that is real power which they fully intend to hold on to...

Steady as you go, son. That way lies madness...

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:49 - Jan 20 with 1314 viewsLohengrin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:25 - Jan 20 by londonlisa2001

I came across the Protocols during my college years. I think I've said before that I studied music, and I had a particular interest in late 19th century, and 20th century music (especially Mahler and contemporaries) and then the immediate successors (Schoenberg etc) and did a lot of reading around that. One of the big issues affecting music at the time as you probably know was the rise of anti semitism particularly in Russia and Germany/ Austria (had a huge impact on Mahler for example). And one of the things that arose when reading around that period and whole issue was the Protocols and its use on spreading anti semitism.

I only came across the Joly as a result of that, and have skimmed bits but never really read it, no.

Like I said, love, I'm sure we've spoken about this before. What you've just posted rings a bell.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:50 - Jan 20 with 1313 viewsLord_Bony

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:47 - Jan 20 by Lohengrin

Steady as you go, son. That way lies madness...

That poster is correct.

Whichever party you vote for the "real government" always gets in.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:34 - Jan 20 with 1279 viewsDAL9000

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:43 - Jan 20 by Lord_Bony

I'm curious, Bony. Can you name a few developments in politics, economics, or culture that you DON'T blame on cabals of scheming Je-- I mean, wealthy Zionists? And when you see a new trend that you actually rather like, do you give the J-- sorry, sorry, Zionists-- credit for it? If not, why not?
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 22:37 - Jan 20 with 1253 viewsskippyjack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_family

Massive Swans fans.. FACT!

They do have an agenda.. progressing the world.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 00:15 - Jan 21 with 1222 viewsDavillin

I have read The Protocols as well as a detailed history of the document itself.

To be brutally frank, no-one who has not read this important work and preferably also a good history of the document itself should open his mouth about it - especially not on the basis of having read something by someone else who has not read it.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 00:30 - Jan 21 with 1218 viewsDavillin

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 21:34 - Jan 20 by DAL9000

I'm curious, Bony. Can you name a few developments in politics, economics, or culture that you DON'T blame on cabals of scheming Je-- I mean, wealthy Zionists? And when you see a new trend that you actually rather like, do you give the J-- sorry, sorry, Zionists-- credit for it? If not, why not?

In the previous post, I suggest that one have read The Protocols before taking part in a discussion of them.

That reading should answer your questions. It's available on amazon.co.uk.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 0:31]

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 07:23 - Jan 21 with 1157 viewsDr_Winston

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 00:30 - Jan 21 by Davillin

In the previous post, I suggest that one have read The Protocols before taking part in a discussion of them.

That reading should answer your questions. It's available on amazon.co.uk.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 0:31]

I don't have to read 50 Shades of Grey to know that it's a pile of shit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 08:28 - Jan 21 with 1138 viewsCottsy

I've read The Protocols, I haven't read Dialogues in Hell only the parts relevant to The Protocols but I think that's enough.

I am very interested in conspiracy theories and conspiracy theorists (loonies), though, and there are two textbook examples of conspiraloonies on this thread at the moment.

Davillin believes that The Protocols are true because they back up his claim that there is a worldwide conspiracy to start a New World Order and hasn't changed his mind on their veracity despite the original work of fiction that The Protocols were appropriated from being posted, he just dismissed it as irrelevant.

Lord Bony on the other hand doesn't need The Protocols to be genuine because the worldwide Jewish/Zionist conspiracy to start a New World Order is real anyway.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 08:30 - Jan 21 with 1135 viewsCottsy

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 00:15 - Jan 21 by Davillin

To be brutally frank, no-one who has not read this important work and preferably also a good history of the document itself should open his mouth about it - especially not on the basis of having read something by someone else who has not read it.

You have read a detailed history of The Protocols but you are not familiar with Joly's Dialogues in Hell?

Okay...

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 09:26 - Jan 21 with 1110 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 00:15 - Jan 21 by Davillin

I haven't read them Dav. You have.

Could you tell us whether you believe them to be a genuine account of a Jewish plot to take control of the world? Or a fake designed to spread hatred of Jews, as most people think they are.

Simple question.

You believe it to be true, or you don't?
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 09:34 - Jan 21 with 1109 viewsLord_Bony

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 08:28 - Jan 21 by Cottsy

I've read The Protocols, I haven't read Dialogues in Hell only the parts relevant to The Protocols but I think that's enough.

I am very interested in conspiracy theories and conspiracy theorists (loonies), though, and there are two textbook examples of conspiraloonies on this thread at the moment.

Davillin believes that The Protocols are true because they back up his claim that there is a worldwide conspiracy to start a New World Order and hasn't changed his mind on their veracity despite the original work of fiction that The Protocols were appropriated from being posted, he just dismissed it as irrelevant.

Lord Bony on the other hand doesn't need The Protocols to be genuine because the worldwide Jewish/Zionist conspiracy to start a New World Order is real anyway.

I don't need the Protocols of the Elders to tell me what's happening behind the scenes right now. A fair proportion of the world's population can see it with their own eyes.

Blair calling for a one United European Army run by the EU illustrates the point perfectly.

Wonder how much the genocidal psychopath is being paid to lobby this idea...

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 09:48 - Jan 21 with 1094 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 09:34 - Jan 21 by Lord_Bony

I don't need the Protocols of the Elders to tell me what's happening behind the scenes right now. A fair proportion of the world's population can see it with their own eyes.

Blair calling for a one United European Army run by the EU illustrates the point perfectly.

Wonder how much the genocidal psychopath is being paid to lobby this idea...

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job? Do you believe man went to the moon?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024