Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Being a QPR legend 11:13 - Jan 24 with 7060 viewsnightwish

How many years do you think a player needs to play for QPR to become a QPR legend.Where would Charlie Austin rate.I believe if he had been at QPR for another couple of seasons he would have been in that category.You have your real legends like Rodney Marsh,Stan Bowles,Gerry Francis etc Then you have the likes of Kevin Gallen,I sort of even regard the likes of Gino Padula as a bit QPR legend.In the end it is where a great player makes his name at one particular club.I suppose you could grade it like grade 1 legends ie Marsh,Bowles,Francis etc Grade 2 legends Padula etc then great players ie Charlie Austin that don't fit the legend category.
Being a QPR legend on 16:12 - Jan 25 with 511 viewsPunteR

Being a QPR legend on 11:37 - Jan 25 by jamois

I stuck Adel in there because he woke up one day and decided he couldn't be arsed to work hard enough to help the team, in the PL especially. We could have built a team to stay in the league around him. With his attitude and waste of talent, he's both icon and bell-end in equal measure. As for Marsh, well I agree he's a total bell-end, but not in a way that has affected QPR in terms of playing or management. Gerry never like him but I think it was Les being sold, not Marsh's presence, that caused Gerry to leave back in '94.

Fair enough. I just think Taarabt wasn't such a bellend as some people made out.
He was a bellend on occasions but he wouldn't be top of the bellend list. We've had far more and bigger bellends playing for us. Bothroyd,for example, now he was a massive bellend.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024