Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayews agent 17:23 - Jan 30 with 11292 viewsshandyjack

Not sure if a ferdy,but I wish he'd shut his mouth. Could we get Sunderland done for tapping up if what he says is true?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ayews agent on 19:33 - Jan 30 with 2437 viewsmonmouth

Sunderland are probably moronic enough to offer a relegation clause that lets him out plus a shedload of money to sign and wage. Then of course we'd also have to pay him for his 'loyalty' in not asking for a transfer. They are just children in a ridiculous sweetshop. We just need to say pack it in, you aren't getting it, as you would to such a child.

He will be fine after Monday once he realises the boundary is not moving, even if his agent has the childish public tantrum.

I suspect if we were 7 or 8 points up the table we'd go for it, and Gomis at a loss too, as I reckon those dressing room niggles over pay are very real. Now though...well we'd be daft to let Ayew go there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayews agent on 19:42 - Jan 30 with 2401 viewsWatchman

Makems are being used to get the price that we would sell at and then be 'surprise surprise' gazumped on the deadline day by the club that really wants him.
SA knows we would not sell to them due to their position but will see it as seriously weakening us
Dirty filthy business is football

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Ayews agent on 19:45 - Jan 30 with 2367 viewsdobjack2

Ayews agent on 19:42 - Jan 30 by Watchman

Makems are being used to get the price that we would sell at and then be 'surprise surprise' gazumped on the deadline day by the club that really wants him.
SA knows we would not sell to them due to their position but will see it as seriously weakening us
Dirty filthy business is football

Surely you cannot be suggesting that BFS could be working with the agent
Ayews agent on 19:48 - Jan 30 with 2340 viewsWatchman

Ayews agent on 19:45 - Jan 30 by dobjack2

Surely you cannot be suggesting that BFS could be working with the agent

with at least half a billion in tv money for the next 3 seasons what do you think people would do

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Ayews agent on 19:54 - Jan 30 with 2297 viewsPozuelosSideys

If nothing else, threads like these are scary. If not for the topic about Ayew's agent etc, but soem of the suggestions and thumbs up for various replacements.

So say we needed to turn Man City over in the last game of the season to stay up. It seems people would be happy to see no Gomis, Montero, Ayew, Shelvey as theyd have all gone. And be replaced with Sinclair, Gayle and some Italian none of us have seen before (most of us).

Just think about that side on the pitch for a second. Championship by fhuck.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ayews agent on 20:04 - Jan 30 with 2226 views2bzapt

Why ayew would go to Sunderland is beyond me, who would want to join a team who seems to be relegation threatened nearly every season. Ayew can get us out of relegation then join a big club for a huge fee (similar to Bonys would be great)
Ayews agent on 20:39 - Jan 30 with 2084 viewsblaine_scfc

Ayews agent on 19:08 - Jan 30 by londonlisa2001

Really?

I think Montero has been completely found out.

I'm not saying that Sinclair fills me with excitement, but he's more flexible, is a better finisher and will be of more use to the squad. Particularly for the price difference (probably c.£8m-£10m cf £2m if that) I'd snap your hand off. Honestly.

Montero hasn't played, and when he did against Oxford he scored our only goal in a pathetic performance from the whole side.

Sinclair will never, ever, in a million years have the ability to rip apart defenders like Montero can. Completely ruins defenders on his day, he's lost a bit of form but class is permanent. If we replace him with a championship winger Sinclair, we are bonkers. Honestly.
Ayews agent on 20:45 - Jan 30 with 2062 viewsdobjack2

Ayews agent on 20:04 - Jan 30 by 2bzapt

Why ayew would go to Sunderland is beyond me, who would want to join a team who seems to be relegation threatened nearly every season. Ayew can get us out of relegation then join a big club for a huge fee (similar to Bonys would be great)

Leaves here not asking for transfer 10% of fee, signing on fee from Sunderland, agents fee etc

Leaves Sunderland not asking for transfer 10% of fee, signing on fee from next club, agents fee etc.

Simples
Login to get fewer ads

Ayews agent on 20:50 - Jan 30 with 2039 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayews agent on 20:39 - Jan 30 by blaine_scfc

Montero hasn't played, and when he did against Oxford he scored our only goal in a pathetic performance from the whole side.

Sinclair will never, ever, in a million years have the ability to rip apart defenders like Montero can. Completely ruins defenders on his day, he's lost a bit of form but class is permanent. If we replace him with a championship winger Sinclair, we are bonkers. Honestly.

We'll agree to disagree on this one :-)

I have never really seen all this class that Montero has - a few games last year, a few games this. Just my opinion - I'm sure it's unpopular !!
Ayews agent on 20:58 - Jan 30 with 1988 viewsjack247

Ayews agent on 20:39 - Jan 30 by blaine_scfc

Montero is a one trick pony. The thing is, he does his one trick really, really well. Sinclair will never be able to roast fullbacks like Montero does, but his all round game is stronger. If you leave practically any full back one on one with Montero, he will destroy them with his slow, slow quick bursts of acceleration.

The trouble is, no one lets that happen any more, they just double up on him. A centre back or holding midfielder stands 5-10 yards behind the full back and just nicks the ball off him when he goes past his man.

It is quite conceivable that Guidollin could mould him into a more rounded footballer. If he could do that, Montero would be a frightening proposition. He certainly has the more potential of the two, but at this moment in time, I think Sinclair would offer us more.
Ayews agent on 21:06 - Jan 30 with 1938 viewsDafyddHuw

Ayews agent on 20:58 - Jan 30 by jack247

Montero is a one trick pony. The thing is, he does his one trick really, really well. Sinclair will never be able to roast fullbacks like Montero does, but his all round game is stronger. If you leave practically any full back one on one with Montero, he will destroy them with his slow, slow quick bursts of acceleration.

The trouble is, no one lets that happen any more, they just double up on him. A centre back or holding midfielder stands 5-10 yards behind the full back and just nicks the ball off him when he goes past his man.

It is quite conceivable that Guidollin could mould him into a more rounded footballer. If he could do that, Montero would be a frightening proposition. He certainly has the more potential of the two, but at this moment in time, I think Sinclair would offer us more.

Spot on, but might disagree with last paragraph. I wish it were so, but I think Montero's a bit too thick.
Ayews agent on 21:08 - Jan 30 with 1929 viewsPinky

This would be madness. We should not sell our top player at this stage of the season for any price. Especially not to a relegation rival!

Add to that, Sunderland f*cking hate us! I've no idea why. If you've looked at Ready to Go since we have been in the Prem, you would've seen that they do. They are up there with Cardiff for me simply because of their attitude towards us. I had no issue with them before. In fact, I quite liked the North East.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 21:09]
Ayews agent on 21:11 - Jan 30 with 1910 viewsdobjack2

Ayews agent on 21:08 - Jan 30 by Pinky

This would be madness. We should not sell our top player at this stage of the season for any price. Especially not to a relegation rival!

Add to that, Sunderland f*cking hate us! I've no idea why. If you've looked at Ready to Go since we have been in the Prem, you would've seen that they do. They are up there with Cardiff for me simply because of their attitude towards us. I had no issue with them before. In fact, I quite liked the North East.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 21:09]

I don't think we want to, it seems that his agent is all for it for some reason though.
Ayews agent on 21:14 - Jan 30 with 1891 viewsPinky

Ayews agent on 21:11 - Jan 30 by dobjack2

I don't think we want to, it seems that his agent is all for it for some reason though.

I absolutely agree that I don't think that our board would go for this. These agents are toxic.
Ayews agent on 21:23 - Jan 30 with 1854 viewsAnotherJohn

We have to play hardball on this and not sell to relegation rivals - the stakes are too high. As for Sinclair, Gayle et cetera, I don't think Championship-level players will help at all.
Ayews agent on 21:24 - Jan 30 with 1845 viewsBoundy

http://www.hat-trick.fr/ayew-payet-gueye-la-patte-dabedi-pele-et-mark-mckay/

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Ayews agent on 21:26 - Jan 30 with 1827 viewsPinky

Is this the same Mark McKay? Slightly different spelling to what has been quoted previously, but you know how all the papers used to think that we were managed by Brian Laudrup. He seems to have done the deal for Lamine Kone to Sunderland.

"Football Agent Licenced by The FA, Director of Excelfoot Ltd"

[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 21:28]
Ayews agent on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 1809 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Yes. Very big mates with a certain Sam Allardyce.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ayews agent on 21:31 - Jan 30 with 1795 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ayews agent on 19:54 - Jan 30 by PozuelosSideys

If nothing else, threads like these are scary. If not for the topic about Ayew's agent etc, but soem of the suggestions and thumbs up for various replacements.

So say we needed to turn Man City over in the last game of the season to stay up. It seems people would be happy to see no Gomis, Montero, Ayew, Shelvey as theyd have all gone. And be replaced with Sinclair, Gayle and some Italian none of us have seen before (most of us).

Just think about that side on the pitch for a second. Championship by fhuck.

I find it all pretty scary too. My prediction is that no one else will leave the club in this window and we will get another midfielder in.
Frankie will then decide who will stay or leave at the end of the season (providing we are safe) dependant on what replacements he has in mind and whether such transactions will be good for the club financially.
Pure guesswork I know and this based on what I have seen directly quoted by representatives of the club. Those so inclined feel free to take the pi$$ if I am wrong and you feel the need to point score.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ayews agent on 21:42 - Jan 30 with 1739 viewsPinky

Apparently, he is Jordan Ayew's agent too. Let's hope he gets the Huw Jenkins treatment.

Ayews agent on 21:44 - Jan 30 with 1732 viewsPinky

Seems to be a bit of a shame on the great man Abedi Pele. Nothing on George Weah.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 21:48]
Ayews agent on 22:12 - Jan 30 with 1631 viewsmonmouth

I already detest that agent scum who thinks he's some kind of puppetmaster, and the links with fat dullardyce just stink. If this is forced through everyone might as well just pack up football and stay at home the taste would be so nasty.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayews agent on 01:03 - Jan 31 with 1480 viewsNookiejack

In my view Ayew's agent just using Sunderland as a stalking horse - hoping a top 6 club will come in for him. Ayew must still have at least £6m signing on bonus to be paid - so if a club like Sunderland offer £12m plus Borini would have to pay £18m plus Borini - of which £6m to be paid to Ayew over his contract.

Also Sunderland are effectively 5 points behind safety level. If they bought him would therefore have to offer him contract without a relegation clause - given their position. No way he will go there if Sunderland were to insist of a relegation clause - his agent though reminding all the big clubs he is still available. We can't afford to let him go - we really need his goals and all round play.

It is a bit disappointing though for squad morale that his agent has done this given our current position.
Ayews agent on 02:25 - Jan 31 with 1416 viewsAussieSwan

Just putting it out there...

The constant links of Gomis to Newcastle may be playing a part in this continual Sunderland saga. Ayew has often said that Gomis played a part in getting him to the club, and that the two are very good friends.

So if Gomis goes to Newcastle, which could well happen if the paper talk of recent days is true, that could also prove a catalyst for Ayew to want a move to Sunderland, given its proximity to Newcastle.

We'd be mad to sell Gomis or Ayew to either of those clubs right now.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Ayews agent on 02:48 - Jan 31 with 1404 viewsjackharris

If anyone thinks we are going to let Ayew go anywhere in this transfer window then you are a complete and utter imbecile!

No matter what his c*nt of an agent says or anybody else associated with the player!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024