Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Lynch 14:11 - May 19 with 15862 viewsDubaiR

A lad who plays football out in Dubai is mates with Joel Lynch and he has just been out on holiday. Said he is in talks with us. Don't know much about him other than ex forest now at Huddersfield. Any good?
Joel Lynch on 10:45 - May 23 with 1670 viewsrsonist

As usual people are taking the most obnoxiously extreme positions for the sake of it. Whatever it is we're arguing about, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I would like to add however that the views of the weekly punter who assesses with their very own eyes is not always accurate. Sometimes statistics/video/distance can give you a fresh insight. Wigan fans were gutted to see Perch leave; Hudds were ambivalent about Smithies; and now we have other opinions. Not to mention the long list players we've been pleased to move on only to see them flourish elsewhere.

Personally I'm not too certain that Lynch would improve us massively but I'm not inclined to dismiss the club's judgement out of hand either. That isn't to say though that if they went and signed David Wheater and Kevin Nolan instead I wouldn't have a strong reaction either.
[Post edited 23 May 2016 10:50]
Joel Lynch on 02:45 - Jun 16 with 1370 viewsDubaiR

Going to happen
Joel Lynch on 06:21 - Jun 16 with 1299 viewsenfieldargh

Joel Lynch on 02:45 - Jun 16 by DubaiR

Going to happen

Which one I'm totally confused

Joel Harding
Alfie lynch
Kenny lynch
Alec smithies moving to Las Vegas ?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Joel Lynch on 11:25 - Jun 16 with 1024 viewsLongsufferingR

Joel Lynch on 02:45 - Jun 16 by DubaiR

Going to happen

Dubai, it's a shame you had to wait for a month and put up with 4 pages of mocking before being proved right, but fair play, that was a rare piece of real ITK rather than a lot of the old cobblers some people come out with.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 11:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024