Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Lynch 14:11 - May 19 with 15863 viewsDubaiR

A lad who plays football out in Dubai is mates with Joel Lynch and he has just been out on holiday. Said he is in talks with us. Don't know much about him other than ex forest now at Huddersfield. Any good?
Joel Lynch on 18:51 - May 19 with 3014 viewsQPRDave

Joel Lynch on 18:18 - May 19 by Northernr

Says someone who's had a quick look at his Wikipedia profile.
Hopefully he'll turn out to be as dreadful as the last player we signed from Huddersfield. He's fcking rubbish isn't he?

Gobern? Yeah he was bad
Joel Lynch on 18:54 - May 19 with 3009 viewsvegasranger

Joel Lynch on 18:18 - May 19 by Northernr

Says someone who's had a quick look at his Wikipedia profile.
Hopefully he'll turn out to be as dreadful as the last player we signed from Huddersfield. He's fcking rubbish isn't he?

It's true I did because I'd never heard of him. Think it's a bad move buying 28 year olds that have never played above the Championship and have moved downwards in terms of standard of club. I don't think Smithies is all that. Anybody would look good compared that dog's dinner Green. I'm hoping Ingram will be better.
Joel Lynch on 19:03 - May 19 with 2989 viewsQPRDave

Joel Lynch on 18:54 - May 19 by vegasranger

It's true I did because I'd never heard of him. Think it's a bad move buying 28 year olds that have never played above the Championship and have moved downwards in terms of standard of club. I don't think Smithies is all that. Anybody would look good compared that dog's dinner Green. I'm hoping Ingram will be better.

I think you have a good point.
Surely we're not all expected to cartwheel around the room everytime we are linked with or sign someone.
Joel Lynch on 19:08 - May 19 with 2975 viewsRangersw12

I think it would be better if we went for expensive old players who have played in the Premier league

Maybe we should try and get Rio Ferdinand out of retirement or a cheeky bid for SWP, what could go wrong !?
Joel Lynch on 22:25 - May 19 with 2801 viewsFearless

Joel Lynch on 17:34 - May 19 by DubaiR

Just posting what I was told, surely that's what a forum is for. Don't post that often and never claimed to be ITK.

My Hudders mate was at a "Southern Terriers" meet up tonight and has confirmed the OP
Joel Lynch on 22:30 - May 19 with 2786 viewsDannytheR

Baffles me sometimes how some of our fans ever ended up supporting us in the first place. (Albeit not going to games).
Joel Lynch on 23:09 - May 19 with 2722 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I've got a contact at work who is mates with him. I will give him a buzz tomorrow.
Joel Lynch on 00:03 - May 20 with 2657 viewsTacticalR

Joel Lynch on 17:34 - May 19 by DubaiR

Just posting what I was told, surely that's what a forum is for. Don't post that often and never claimed to be ITK.

I thought we only dealt in hard facts on this forum?

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Joel Lynch on 01:16 - May 20 with 2598 viewsNorthernr

So having admitted that you've written this lad off having never seen him play, based on his wikipedia profile... How much have you actually seen of Smithies live to say he's not "all that". And from what you have seen of him live, what in the name of fck didn't you like?
Joel Lynch on 04:17 - May 20 with 2558 viewsvegasranger

Of the games I have seen of Smithies on TV , he looks a good keeper. Not great and certainly not the best goalkeeper in the Championship.
Joel Lynch on 05:55 - May 20 with 2529 viewsdanehoop

Joel Lynch on 04:17 - May 20 by vegasranger

Of the games I have seen of Smithies on TV , he looks a good keeper. Not great and certainly not the best goalkeeper in the Championship.

Trust me on this one you are probably very wrong indeed. He is very special and quite possibly is one of the best, if not the best in this league.

Never knowingly understood

Joel Lynch on 08:22 - May 20 with 2411 viewsBlue_Castello

Joel Lynch on 05:55 - May 20 by danehoop

Trust me on this one you are probably very wrong indeed. He is very special and quite possibly is one of the best, if not the best in this league.

Agreed - Every time I have seen Smithies behind our back four he has given me a lot of confidence, whereas Green was a walking nightmare, couldn't command his area and never dealt with crosses coming into the box.

Smithies has looked confident from day one, he reminds me a bit of the great Phil Parkes who I had the pleasure to watch, every keeper makes the odd mistake but Smithies errors have been very few and his penalty saves are a massive bonus, you really need to sit and watch how he works with the back four to make a judgement.
Joel Lynch on 08:30 - May 20 with 2401 viewssimmo

Westwood and Heaton - the only 2 I'd put above him in this league.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Joel Lynch on 08:36 - May 20 with 2384 viewspaulparker

Joel Lynch , Sounds like an X factor contestant

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Joel Lynch on 08:37 - May 20 with 2386 viewsDejR_vu

Joel Lynch on 08:30 - May 20 by simmo

Westwood and Heaton - the only 2 I'd put above him in this league.

Wouldn't put either of them above him.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Joel Lynch on 08:39 - May 20 with 2144 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sorry chaps, my mistake it is Dan Harding my mate knows and not Lynch. I knew it was a Forest defender from the south coast but they both fit that criteria!.
Any ITK potential gone for me then :(
[Post edited 20 May 2016 8:40]
Joel Lynch on 08:45 - May 20 with 2124 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Joel Lynch on 08:39 - May 20 by CroydonCaptJack

Sorry chaps, my mistake it is Dan Harding my mate knows and not Lynch. I knew it was a Forest defender from the south coast but they both fit that criteria!.

"Step right up - Joel Lynch QPR shirts! Half-price".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Joel Lynch on 08:56 - May 20 with 2109 viewsrrrspricey

Joel Lynch on 15:22 - May 19 by Billy_Kershaw

He's got more clothes than Muhammad Ali.

and he dresses so viciously.

He got bodyguards, he got two big cars
Joel Lynch on 08:57 - May 20 with 2104 viewsCamberleyR

Nice backtracking.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Joel Lynch on 09:22 - May 20 with 2070 viewsTHEBUSH

All I know is, what I don't know about Joel Lynch, so like every player before we've signed, I'll have to leave the final judgement up to our management team
Joel Lynch on 09:47 - May 20 with 2028 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Joel Lynch on 08:45 - May 20 by BrianMcCarthy

"Step right up - Joel Lynch QPR shirts! Half-price".

No, I mean I can't add any weight to the op.
Joel Lynch on 10:01 - May 20 with 2002 viewsdanehoop

Joel Lynch on 09:47 - May 20 by CroydonCaptJack

In isolation, that sentance sound so wrong.

Never knowingly understood

Joel Lynch on 10:09 - May 20 with 1981 viewsdaveB

before i go into one is this one of those posts that is sarcastic and has gone over my head
Joel Lynch on 10:30 - May 20 with 1945 viewsMaggsinho

Joel Lynch on 08:39 - May 20 by CroydonCaptJack

So you're claiming to be ITK about Dan Harding joining QPR? Your reputation rests on this.
Joel Lynch on 11:44 - May 20 with 1893 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Joel Lynch on 09:47 - May 20 by CroydonCaptJack

Ya, I know what you meant Jack. I'm just being stoopid again!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024