Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-League Finals Day 12:52 - May 20 with 1777 viewsJames_W12

Afternoon all. Just a quick post to see if anyone knows about or might interested in going to this at Wembley on Sunday.

Aside from QPR, my big passion is non-league football and trying to promote it through the annual Non-League Day event which Ian Taylor and co at Rangers very graciously help me publicise in the autumn.

On Sunday, in a new event, the finals of the FA Vase and FA Trophy will be played back-to-back in a bonanza of football at the national stadium. Tickets are available on the day and are only £25 adults, £10 concessions and £1 U16s.

Hereford play Morpeth Town in the Vase at 1215pm and it's Grimsby v Halifax in the Trophy at 415pm. Effectively it's a whole day out and seems pretty good value to me. Almost 50,000 tickets have been sold in advance so far so it should be pretty lively. The FA are also putting on several displays and a bit of entertainment on the concourses to keep people busy between matches.

If you or your kids have never been to Wembley, this is a good opportunity and it won't break the bank. If nothing else, it's surely better than sitting around at home waiting for the Euros to start.

More details: https://ticketingcontent.thefa.com//Non-League-Finals-Day-2016
Non-League Finals Day on 10:40 - May 21 with 1555 viewsToast_R

Good effort mate. 50000 plus tickets is pretty impressive.

Been to watch Molesey FC a few times this past season which has been their maiden season in the Rymans South. They just fell short of a playoff in the end but they do have very strong team at the moment. Their captain is Craig Lewington. Watched them win the Southern Combination Cup last Friday and the whole Lewington family were in attendance, little bit surreal. They do have an excellent number 9 head and shoulders above most at this level. Hope they manage to keep hold and add to this squad for next season.
Non-League Finals Day on 11:05 - May 21 with 1544 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Looking forward to going with some Hereford mates tomorrow, although a 12:15 k.o. is a little hard to get your head round for a Wembley final.

Not been to a NL game for years, but just loved the fact fans moved around the ground to ensure they were always cheering the goal their team were attacking and how fans were integrated.

The date is not lost on me either. 34 years ago many of us excitedly made our way to the same venue for our, thus far, sole appearance in an FA Cup final.*

* If you or anyone you know have been affected by reading that QPR progressed beyond the third round of the FA Cup and actually reached the final, then please call Samaritans 24 hour help line. They are there to help you.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024