Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Georginio Wijnaldum 17:57 - Jul 21 with 3352 viewsBrazilNutR

Newcastle seem to be doing things properly.. selling players that took them down after only 12 months for a 10 million profit.. and Sissoko must be worth a load after his Euro performances. Shame we couldn't manage that with Fer and Sandro... or even Austin. Also shows that spending big money is not always bad business
Georginio Wijnaldum on 18:19 - Jul 21 with 3306 viewssimmo

Yeah they seem to be going about things in the right way, player wise, the difficulty is if they don't bounce straight back - then they have 4-5-6 players that cost an absolute fortune on what you would imagine to be big money and long term deals.

Also, to be fair to us, with Austin we got 5m odd for a player with 6 months left on his contract which in hindsight is decent. Fer we sold eventually for good money and would have got both a loan fee and wages paid during his time at Swansea (after initially not being able to loan him because he failed a medical). Sandro is bull though, he should never have been signed with his knees as now we can’t find a club that will pass him medically…

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Georginio Wijnaldum on 07:52 - Jul 22 with 3072 viewskingsburyR

Signing Hanley is another good move by them!!!

They look strong.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Georginio Wijnaldum on 08:59 - Jul 22 with 2991 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This league is apparently going to be a walk in the park for them.

We will see about that.
Georginio Wijnaldum on 09:02 - Jul 22 with 2986 viewsadhoc_qpr

Was it Wijnaldum who was excellent at home and completely disinterested in away games?

I always wonder if Austin kicks himself for not pushing for the Leicester move last summer in hindsight - he could have been part of that historic team if we'd accepted their £13m bid (albeit probably coming off the bench mostly,)
Georginio Wijnaldum on 09:24 - Jul 22 with 2941 viewspaulparker

is it me or is he the most overrated player in European football at the moment ?
goes to show that 25 million doesn't get you much these days
this is a player who hasn't done it for club nor country for years now , every time ive seen him he looks as bad as Fer
also good to see another foreign manager Klopp signing more & more foreign players whilst ripping the British spine out his team

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Georginio Wijnaldum on 09:35 - Jul 22 with 2914 viewsadhoc_qpr

Georginio Wijnaldum on 09:24 - Jul 22 by paulparker

is it me or is he the most overrated player in European football at the moment ?
goes to show that 25 million doesn't get you much these days
this is a player who hasn't done it for club nor country for years now , every time ive seen him he looks as bad as Fer
also good to see another foreign manager Klopp signing more & more foreign players whilst ripping the British spine out his team

He did score 11 goals to be fair but he is very similar to Fer in his style and attitude from what i've seen.

Transfer market has gone crazy, bang average players going for eye watering sums of money.
Georginio Wijnaldum on 11:32 - Jul 22 with 2823 viewsdaveB

With the players and manager they have they should walk it, i'm sure they will have a tough spell at some stage but they should end up winning it by at least 8 points, expect it to be similar to Burnley last season
Georginio Wijnaldum on 12:09 - Jul 22 with 2787 viewsrsonist

Crazy that Newcastle have spent £35m on six players so far this summer and yet are still £3m in profit.
Login to get fewer ads

Georginio Wijnaldum on 12:30 - Jul 22 with 2760 viewspaulparker

Georginio Wijnaldum on 09:35 - Jul 22 by adhoc_qpr

He did score 11 goals to be fair but he is very similar to Fer in his style and attitude from what i've seen.

Transfer market has gone crazy, bang average players going for eye watering sums of money.

Yep Wijandulm who is overated and scored 11 goals last year for a relegated team is 25million

yet Gotze who has won world cups, played in the champions league and won league titles and is still only 25 years old went for 18 million

the premier league is a joke

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Georginio Wijnaldum on 14:18 - Jul 22 with 2708 viewssimmo

Georginio Wijnaldum on 09:35 - Jul 22 by adhoc_qpr

Not that it matters too much but I'm sure 4 of those came in one match.

£25 and £35m for 2 relegated players is absolutely MENTAL

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Georginio Wijnaldum on 14:47 - Jul 22 with 2674 viewsPey

Georginio Wijnaldum on 07:52 - Jul 22 by kingsburyR

Signing Hanley is another good move by them!!!

They look strong.

Ritchie, Gayle, Hanley, good players who know how to perform in the championship.
Certainly my favorite for the title if they can gel and get it right from the start.
Georginio Wijnaldum on 15:52 - Jul 22 with 2605 viewsconnell10

yep brilliantly run club spent 150 million plus on players and still went down! Total basket case of a club with a very dodgy owner that none of the fans like whose sponser was focking WONGA!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Georginio Wijnaldum on 16:00 - Jul 22 with 2592 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Georginio Wijnaldum on 15:52 - Jul 22 by connell10

yep brilliantly run club spent 150 million plus on players and still went down! Total basket case of a club with a very dodgy owner that none of the fans like whose sponser was focking WONGA!

That's true mate.
That takes some doing to spend that much and still get relegated. They spent big in Jan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024