Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simply Red at the. 02 last night 13:29 - Dec 20 with 14474 viewswelwynranger

Simply brilliant. Never mind holding back the years. Rolling back the years . Almost everyone there standing up arms waving from the start to the finish. Over an hour and a half of pure joy . Waiting now for the 30yr reunion tour of One Direction
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 13:37 - Dec 20 with 8700 viewsJonDoeman

Each to their own eh mate!

It Is What It Is !!

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 13:41 - Dec 20 with 8684 viewsTacticalR

Just don't show your face on the 'Massively popular bands you just can't listen to' thread.

Air hostess clique

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 14:32 - Dec 20 with 8613 viewsHarbour

seen them twice first time at Kilburn national when they first started out ...great band first 2 albums fantastic after that .....went down hill with stars...
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:03 - Dec 20 with 8566 viewsBluce_Ree

Simply C*nt at the 02 last night more like. F**king shit band fronted by a c*nt. F*cking fat ginger tosser signing soul music? Mate, I'd rather shove hot bees in my f*cking ears. Rolling back the f**king shit.

"Almost everyone there stand up arms waving from the start to the finish"

Sounds like an arena full of c*nts.

F**king Eagles of Death Metal get shot off the stage and these c**ts get ninety minutes of acclaim? There is no god.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:22 - Dec 20 with 8545 viewsjamois

Am giving the OP the benefit of the doubt assuming this was hugely tongue-in-cheek mickey-taking. Then again, what were you doing there in the first place to even comment on it?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:23 - Dec 20 with 8540 viewsPommyhoop

I'm actually a Chelsea supporting Isis sympathizer with a penchant
for casual necrophilia.

( not really , just trying to take some heat off the OP )

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:40 - Dec 20 with 8526 viewsTacticalR

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:22 - Dec 20 by jamois

Am giving the OP the benefit of the doubt assuming this was hugely tongue-in-cheek mickey-taking. Then again, what were you doing there in the first place to even comment on it?

It could be the beginning of a backlash orchestrated by a militant pro-Simply Red faction.

Air hostess clique

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 16:04 - Dec 20 with 8494 viewswelwynranger

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:03 - Dec 20 by Bluce_Ree

Simply C*nt at the 02 last night more like. F**king shit band fronted by a c*nt. F*cking fat ginger tosser signing soul music? Mate, I'd rather shove hot bees in my f*cking ears. Rolling back the f**king shit.

F**king Eagles of Death Metal get shot off the stage and these c**ts get ninety minutes of acclaim? There is no god.

I take it your not a fan then. Each to their own. An arena full of c@@@ts hope you don't include me in that. There is no god , or bands would not be shot off the stage and fans killed and maimed. Would you have preferred if I was last night ?
Login to get fewer ads

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 16:07 - Dec 20 with 8486 viewsmacclesfieldman

Fair play to you. This world has too many morons (see some of the posts on this thread) that can't respect someone with a different opinion or different tastes to their own. I think SR are ok and made some good songs.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 16:10 - Dec 20 with 8477 viewsShunter

I saw their last farewell concert at the O2 in 2011

yet another comeback !
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 16:33 - Dec 20 with 8443 views2Thomas2Bowles

welwynranger you can like what you like and do what you wanna do, be who you wanna be
This is the 21st century after all

But Simply Red are crap.. just saying

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 18:05 - Dec 20 with 8330 viewsLblock

Not really my cup of tea but the missus likes them and wants me to get tickets to see them at Kew Gardens next year.
So I'll be seeing them as she's boss

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 18:55 - Dec 20 with 8271 viewsCliff_Schitzinabag

FFS. I know you've got your reputation as resident misanthrope and arch-cynic to uphold, but to infer that those twisted, stone age cnts should have turned up and fired machine guns at a different gig?
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 19:09]
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 19:00 - Dec 20 with 8256 viewsCiderwithRsie

I quite liked the song "Stars" back in the day but can;'t say i've listened to it in years.

Absolutely anything, music, TV, film or whatever, however popular or critically acclaimed, will leave a stack of people cold or appalled. Rumour has it that there are a few misguided weirdos who don't consider Queens Park Rangers to be the finest football team that the world has ever seen.

Chelsea are still tossers though, however many people watch em.
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 21:11 - Dec 20 with 8169 viewsBoston

Hated Simply Red since 1986. Just about to hop on BA stand by at LAX, when Hucknall and entourage turn up at the last second and fill up the plane. Bumped.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 21:25 - Dec 20 with 8146 viewsTacticalR

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 21:11 - Dec 20 by Boston

Hated Simply Red since 1986. Just about to hop on BA stand by at LAX, when Hucknall and entourage turn up at the last second and fill up the plane. Bumped.

Make way for the aristocracy of pop! Were you asked to kneel as they passed by?

Air hostess clique

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 21:42 - Dec 20 with 8126 viewsLythamR

Nurse! the medication please, and hurry
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 22:31 - Dec 20 with 8073 viewsMancR

Actually I'm not certain that Lytham R's and Mick hucknall aren't actually the same person! Has anyone seen them together in the same room? Those long curly locks.......
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 23:17 - Dec 20 with 8026 viewsA40Bosh

Welwyn mate,

I have to assume that some of the posters on here write what they write out of pure boredom as the vitriol that that they write about musicians indicates that they are either on a wind up or they are so thick that they cannot accept that just because they do not get juices flowing over a certain band does not mean that anyone who does does enjoy the same band is an idiot.

I invite anyone who slags off any band in such a way to provide a link to their own musical contributions so that the rest of us can be enlightened as to what is acceptable musical form.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 23:17]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 23:18 - Dec 20 with 8015 viewsBluce_Ree

Welwyn, not inferring you're a c*nt at all, sorry if it read that way.

BUT!

I do question why Northern hasn't banned you, traced your IP address to your house and sent a package of wasps there. You've actually ruined the forum and the club.

Now whenever any other group of fans looks here they'll be able to tar us all with the same horrible brush. They'll go 'hahaha hahahahah look at that QPR, they like Simply Red. Let's shit in their hair.'

They'll exactly say that. And we deserve it. Because you've turned this football forum into a house of Mick Hucknall.

I want to die.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 23:19 - Dec 20 with 8009 viewsBluce_Ree

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 16:10 - Dec 20 by Shunter

I saw their last farewell concert at the O2 in 2011

yet another comeback !

I will fight you.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 23:23 - Dec 20 with 8002 viewsBluce_Ree

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 18:55 - Dec 20 by Cliff_Schitzinabag

FFS. I know you've got your reputation as resident misanthrope and arch-cynic to uphold, but to infer that those twisted, stone age cnts should have turned up and fired machine guns at a different gig?
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 19:09]

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 23:29 - Dec 20 with 7997 viewsqpr1976

As far as Simply Red go, I quite liked 'Moneys Too Tight To Mention' but it went downhill from there. Took the Missus to see them once and decided I'm in the Martine McClutcheon (?) camp regards the lump Hucknall.....
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 23:37 - Dec 20 with 7988 viewsBoston

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 23:29 - Dec 20 by qpr1976

As far as Simply Red go, I quite liked 'Moneys Too Tight To Mention' but it went downhill from there. Took the Missus to see them once and decided I'm in the Martine McClutcheon (?) camp regards the lump Hucknall.....

Monkey's too tight to mention! Blimey, thought there was a law against that type of thing....but then again, Hucknall is northern.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 23:40 - Dec 20 with 7985 viewsqpr1976

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 23:37 - Dec 20 by Boston

Monkey's too tight to mention! Blimey, thought there was a law against that type of thing....but then again, Hucknall is northern.

Just Hucknall, MJ & West Ham fans. Forever blowing bubbles ?
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 23:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024