Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland game 10:24 - Aug 29 with 12345 viewsColDale

Any idea why we're playing this next week and not this week? Seems like the only fixture that is next week and not this. I know Chelsea got special permission due to their European commitments but that doesn't affect Sunderland

http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/checkatrade-trophy-group-stage-fixtures-324
Sunderland game on 14:31 - Sep 1 with 1744 viewschalkyncfc

Sunderland game on 14:08 - Sep 1 by judd

Take what down?

The kids
Sunderland game on 17:03 - Sep 1 with 1635 viewsrochdaleriddler

As I have only been once this season, and can't catch the next two away games, at a fiver I think I will go

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Sunderland game on 17:21 - Sep 1 with 1622 viewsaleanddale

£5 bargain....

What's the revised prediction for attendance?

1200+ now I think.
Sunderland game on 18:43 - Sep 1 with 1572 views442Dale

Sunderland game on 17:21 - Sep 1 by aleanddale

£5 bargain....

What's the revised prediction for attendance?

1200+ now I think.

In the main, was the issue ever price? It's good the club have looked at ways to make it more affordable for fans, but it's a game that has ensured it's not the same competition anymore.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sunderland game on 19:34 - Sep 1 with 1503 viewschalkyncfc

Just under 1100 at Notts last night,not much less than an average JPT game at this point if you ask me
Sunderland game on 19:47 - Sep 1 with 1484 viewsroccydaleian

Sunderland game on 19:34 - Sep 1 by chalkyncfc

Just under 1100 at Notts last night,not much less than an average JPT game at this point if you ask me

No one is asking you. Fook off Chalky!
Sunderland game on 19:51 - Sep 1 with 1480 views442Dale

Sunderland game on 19:34 - Sep 1 by chalkyncfc

If there was one club whose fans wouldn't bother too much about the moral aspects of the tournament...

You know what it'll mean if you win it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sunderland game on 19:55 - Sep 1 with 1471 views49thseason

In a way, this is a good opportunity to test a much-reduced entrance fee without putting anything at risk, If 1000 turn up at £5, when compared to attendances elsewhere this week, it looks like a good decision and at least a good few Kids might be enticed to drag their Dads along -for £6 its hard for most people to say no.

Clearly, the smart trick at this stage is to have some flyers about the £10 kids season ticket on the turnstiles. Occasionally you have to throw some bread onto the water if you want to catch sprats.
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland game on 20:42 - Sep 1 with 1407 viewsfinberty

Sunderland game on 19:55 - Sep 1 by 49thseason

In a way, this is a good opportunity to test a much-reduced entrance fee without putting anything at risk, If 1000 turn up at £5, when compared to attendances elsewhere this week, it looks like a good decision and at least a good few Kids might be enticed to drag their Dads along -for £6 its hard for most people to say no.

Clearly, the smart trick at this stage is to have some flyers about the £10 kids season ticket on the turnstiles. Occasionally you have to throw some bread onto the water if you want to catch sprats.

Isn't it: "Throw a sprat to catch a mackerel" ?
Sunderland game on 20:50 - Sep 1 with 1383 viewsdingdangblue

Sunderland game on 19:55 - Sep 1 by 49thseason

Well I wont be there and neither will my kids as its a school night - no matter what the price is.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Sunderland game on 20:52 - Sep 1 with 1379 viewschalkyncfc

Sunderland game on 19:51 - Sep 1 by 442Dale

If there was one club whose fans wouldn't bother too much about the moral aspects of the tournament...

You know what it'll mean if you win it.

Here we go again....
Sunderland game on 00:31 - Sep 2 with 1165 viewsTalkingSutty

Sunderland game on 20:52 - Sep 1 by chalkyncfc

Here we go again....

Very true though, you made your own bed!!
Sunderland game on 08:45 - Sep 2 with 1097 viewschalkyncfc

Sunderland game on 00:31 - Sep 2 by TalkingSutty

Very true though, you made your own bed!!

How did I do that?
Sunderland game on 08:50 - Sep 2 with 1091 viewsfitzochris

Sunderland game on 08:45 - Sep 2 by chalkyncfc

How did I do that?

You invited Lee Hughes and Munto Finance into it.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sunderland game on 08:58 - Sep 2 with 1080 viewsTalkingSutty

Sunderland game on 08:45 - Sep 2 by chalkyncfc

How did I do that?

Well you earned a reputation as a Club that goes down the cheating route and worshipped at the feet of a despicable human being. Guilty by association Chalky I'm afraid.
Sunderland game on 11:35 - Sep 2 with 990 viewschalkyncfc

Sunderland game on 08:50 - Sep 2 by fitzochris

You invited Lee Hughes and Munto Finance into it.

I can't remember being at that meeting tbf but I will take your word for it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024