Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantastic gesture 09:26 - Sep 13 with 2361 viewsGuppy22

Did everyone she this from Everton re the sick Sunderland fan:-

Everton Football Club

10 hrs ·

Everton Football Club has pledged a donation of £200,000 to support young Sunderland AFC fan Bradley Lowery in his brave battle.

We wish Bradley every success and he has the love and support of every Evertonian.
The Club will also be inviting Bradley and his family to the return game at Goodison Park and the players’ signed shirts from tonight’s game will be auctioned off to support the fund.

Brings back a bit of decency in my eyes to football
Fantastic gesture on 09:43 - Sep 13 with 2326 viewsKonk

Absolutely fantastic gesture from Everton. Good luck to the lad - hope everything works out for him and his family.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fantastic gesture on 09:46 - Sep 13 with 2319 viewsbosh67

Great story.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fantastic gesture on 09:55 - Sep 13 with 2296 viewsgigiisourgod

Brilliant.
Fantastic gesture on 10:41 - Sep 13 with 2221 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Fantastic.
Actually heartwarming.
Fantastic gesture on 11:19 - Sep 13 with 2152 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Bearing in mind SAFC continued to pay Adam Johnson £60k per week for the best part of a year, until he confessed to being a pedophile, then depending on what they really knew, they should make the rest up if they hoped the case would fail if they had an inkling of the truth.

I'm not sure if the family would accept, but seeing as the convicted nonse took a good few million under false pretences, then he should man up for the first time in years and pay as well.

Well done Everton but it doesn't say much about our health care system and should put us on notice of the huge costs a private funded system will bring to bare on all of us if we lose the NHS.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fantastic gesture on 11:57 - Sep 13 with 2109 viewswgchoop

Fantastic gesture on 11:19 - Sep 13 by PlanetHonneywood

Bearing in mind SAFC continued to pay Adam Johnson £60k per week for the best part of a year, until he confessed to being a pedophile, then depending on what they really knew, they should make the rest up if they hoped the case would fail if they had an inkling of the truth.

I'm not sure if the family would accept, but seeing as the convicted nonse took a good few million under false pretences, then he should man up for the first time in years and pay as well.

Well done Everton but it doesn't say much about our health care system and should put us on notice of the huge costs a private funded system will bring to bare on all of us if we lose the NHS.

Operation is in USA not sure its our NHS fault for price.
Great story though and should be what football is about as also noted many everton fans have donated to the cause.
Also everton have invuted him and his family for return game in febuary.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 14:14]
Fantastic gesture on 14:41 - Sep 13 with 1950 viewsHendonHoop

A great gesture from a great club. Well done Everton.
Fantastic gesture on 14:52 - Sep 13 with 1933 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fantastic gesture on 11:57 - Sep 13 by wgchoop

Operation is in USA not sure its our NHS fault for price.
Great story though and should be what football is about as also noted many everton fans have donated to the cause.
Also everton have invuted him and his family for return game in febuary.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 14:14]

Yes I know its in the US, that's why I said look at the costs associated with private fee paying systems where there is, within the pricing structure, a significant whack levied to satisfy the profit motive!

However, my point regarding our healthcare system is about how this poor kid's family has to go to such lengths and measures to get the cash, which begs the obvious question; what does the next family faced with such a dilemma do - cut along to your local Premiership footy club and 'hope' they make your little one mascot for a live game?

In view of the disparity in costs between the US and UK for similar medical procedures, if we lose the NHS and profit making seeps into our medical system, then you can expect fees to rise to quite horrendous levels.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024