Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bury match report 10:06 - Oct 18 with 1467 viewsdingdangblue

I think Flicker actually wrote this............

Harshly raised offside flag???

http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/report-rochdale-2-bury-0-3364719

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

bury match report on 10:24 - Oct 18 with 1419 viewsAtThePeake

That's embarrassing. I like the way they use the penalty and booking stats before mentioning that we scored twice in the opening sentence, as if they were the main reason we won the game.

Also why can't I remember this string of impressive saves from Lillis in the first half? I remember him diving once in the whole match.

Tangled up in blue.

bury match report on 10:57 - Oct 18 with 1334 viewsdalenumber2

Never seen such a big bunch of sour grapes
bury match report on 11:22 - Oct 18 with 1265 viewsdingdangblue

bury match report on 10:57 - Oct 18 by dalenumber2

Never seen such a big bunch of sour grapes

And this is their official club match report - makes you wonder what else they lie about!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

bury match report on 11:46 - Oct 18 with 1208 viewskippy333

That press department is the most tinpot in the football league. Remember them posters they did when Stewie took over slagging off their own fans? And let's not mention their shocking grasp of the English language.
bury match report on 12:05 - Oct 18 with 1158 viewsrod_leach

The whole club is delusional. That report is incredible. I remember seeing the offside flag and saying 'offside' out loud before Vaughn even kicked the ball in. Reading posts on gigglane.com suggests there are a few sane people over there, but not many!
bury match report on 12:46 - Oct 18 with 1067 viewsnordenblue

I think I was at a different game...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024