Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
outside looking in 17:51 - Nov 7 with 1984 viewskitkev

Well aint been on for a bit but been reading a lot of posts on here.

As an outsider i see things different from you fans who post with emotion rather than logic, like all supporters in reality when their club is involved.

At the moment it seems sherwood is favourite to waltz in, in all honesty it isn't a bad call given his record, not sure on the villa stats but does seem to get players playing, But wouldn't be my first choice.

Holloway forget his competitive connection and remember he was willing to leave and go to Leicester first oppertunity and my bias comes in here the shit we got dished up under him.

steve opportunity worked with redknapp and co but a step Backwards in all honesty.

If you could get Him Clement works under opportunity european experince at real experience and inter a future great manager by the looks of it and without doubt a man who can stand his ground with prima donnas.

Who ever you get this time you need to stay with him even if you get relegated just to show the footballing world you give the managers chances, and for Madrid own stability as a club.

we have that stability now although the football isn't great at times there have been flashes of whats to come with a good young squad coming through, in all honesty i prefer to be your in this league than trying for draws to to stay in a league above.

Good luck with your choice who ever you get
outside looking in on 20:20 - Nov 7 with 1742 views100percent

thanks Kev and good luck to your lot south of the river....
outside looking in on 00:29 - Nov 8 with 1538 viewsHook

Some good points Kev, a little unfair on Holloway re Leicester as he was told to go to interview then put on garden leave by our waiter/chairman at the time. Your correct about Paul Clement, would be a fantastic appointment if given the rest of this season & next to show what can be done with our current squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024