Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It could be worse 09:20 - Nov 7 with 1277 viewshopphoops

You could be a newly hatched iguana (from Planet Earth II, best viewed without the added Benny Hill music)

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

It could be worse on 09:31 - Nov 7 with 1251 viewsHunterhoop

I watched that last night! Utterly terrifying! Most horrifying "birth" imaginable!
It could be worse on 09:34 - Nov 7 with 1238 viewsstevec

It could be worse on 09:31 - Nov 7 by Hunterhoop

I watched that last night! Utterly terrifying! Most horrifying "birth" imaginable!

It was frightening.

A bit like being a little right of centre on this message board, scary stuff.
It could be worse on 09:58 - Nov 7 with 1185 viewsHantsR

I watched that - agreed, a mix of Benny Hill and Indiana Jones that had me shouting at the tv for the safety of the hatchlings. Why are those young iguanas born so far from safety and have to run that terrible gauntlet as soon as they emerge? I blame the parents!
It could be worse on 10:09 - Nov 7 with 1161 viewskingsburyR

Sod being a penguin is my thought for the day.

Excellent program last night!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

It could be worse on 11:12 - Nov 7 with 1118 viewshopphoops

It could be worse on 09:58 - Nov 7 by HantsR

I watched that - agreed, a mix of Benny Hill and Indiana Jones that had me shouting at the tv for the safety of the hatchlings. Why are those young iguanas born so far from safety and have to run that terrible gauntlet as soon as they emerge? I blame the parents!

Those that make it shivering with terror to meet their parents for the first time are told to "Grow some spikes, son".

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

It could be worse on 18:19 - Nov 7 with 956 viewsted_hendrix

First class television in a world of televisual junk.

Seldom switch the television on nowadays but a few weeks ago in a channel hopping mood I discovered a programme called I believe gogglbox, jesus fcking wept what kind of a bastard peanut brained family of minges would agree to be filmed in their homes watching shit on the television?

Anyway bolox to being an iguana, I swear one of them turned round and took a look at about 30 snakes heading towards him from the rocks and said WTF.

David Attenborough he's bloody brilliant.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

It could be worse on 23:33 - Nov 7 with 778 viewsCiderwithRsie

Some of you should show a bit more empathy to those of us who are iguanas. And f*cking QPR fans as well.

Half those snakes are queuing up to get their applications in for the manager job. And the other half are players' agents.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024