Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Fidel 07:39 - Nov 26 with 29723 viewsQuakerJack

Just announced that Fidel Castro has died... A truly sad day! RIP Fidel!! Hasta la victoria siempre!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

RIP Fidel on 11:40 - Nov 26 with 3418 viewsunion_jack

RIP Fidel on 10:43 - Nov 26 by Lohengrin

It honestly never ceases to amaze me how two people could look at something like Cuba and come away with diametrically opposed impressions.

I see a society without freedom of speech or freedom of assembly. Secret police and death squads. The left? Owing to some strange form of political Phenylketonuria see Nirvana in Havana.

Like Charlie Drake used to say, "there's some funny people about."
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 18:44]

From 'political phenylketonuria' to 'Charlie Drake' in 6 words. Outstanding that!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

RIP Fidel on 13:11 - Nov 26 with 3349 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It honestly never ceases to amaze me how two people could look at something like Cuba and come away with diametrically opposed impressions.

I see a society without freedom of speech or freedom of assembly. Secret police and death squads. The left? Owing to some strange form of political Phenylketonuria see Nirvana in Havana.

Most Cubans would look at this from your point of view, at least in America.

Tons of partying in the streets of Miami at 4 am over the death of the "Cuban Hitler," as they described him to the left-leaning CNN. A powerful reaction to the death of a 90 year old invalid who gave all power to his brother several years ago.

Ironically, Colin Kaepernick had brought Castro back into the news, just yesterday:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miamiherald.relaymedia.com/amp/sports/spt-columns-b
[Post edited 26 Nov 2016 13:27]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

RIP Fidel on 13:16 - Nov 26 with 3339 viewssnork44

RIP Fidel on 13:11 - Nov 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Most Cubans would look at this from your point of view, at least in America.

Tons of partying in the streets of Miami at 4 am over the death of the "Cuban Hitler," as they described him to the left-leaning CNN. A powerful reaction to the death of a 90 year old invalid who gave all power to his brother several years ago.

Ironically, Colin Kaepernick had brought Castro back into the news, just yesterday:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miamiherald.relaymedia.com/amp/sports/spt-columns-b
[Post edited 26 Nov 2016 13:27]

Fidel Ciao

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

RIP Fidel on 13:40 - Nov 26 with 3317 viewsGravy

RIP Fidel on 13:16 - Nov 26 by snork44

Fidel Ciao

I went to Cuba on holiday once.

I got food poisoning on the first day.

It was Castroenteritus.
RIP Fidel on 13:59 - Nov 26 with 3304 viewsswanjackal

RIP Fidel on 13:40 - Nov 26 by Gravy

I went to Cuba on holiday once.

I got food poisoning on the first day.

It was Castroenteritus.

Odd news though, his remains are going to be placed in an ossuary on top of his palatial home.

A Fidel(er) on the roof it seems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

RIP Fidel on 14:44 - Nov 26 with 3287 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Now I have read Trump's tweet on the matter, I can accept that it's true. #MAGA

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

RIP Fidel on 17:32 - Nov 26 with 3248 viewsLoyal

RIP Fidel on 08:34 - Nov 26 by Kilkennyjack

Massive Swans fan.

Huge Swans fan was Fidel.
Loved the manics too.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

RIP Fidel on 21:51 - Nov 26 with 3206 viewsmalagajack

can't beat a mojito..... a la mierda capitalistas
Login to get fewer ads

RIP Fidel on 21:58 - Nov 26 with 3204 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Castro was a genius ,staved off the biggest bunch of c@nts in world history.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

RIP Fidel on 23:32 - Nov 26 with 3183 viewsmajorraglan

Interesting feature on the news about him tonight, it outlined some of his positive achievements and some of the darker stuff. One mans freedom fighter another mans terrorist......
RIP Fidel on 23:42 - Nov 26 with 3178 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fidel was clearly no Thatcher. She got 30+ pages when she croaked.

RIP El Comandante.

Poll: Tory leader

RIP Fidel on 23:43 - Nov 26 with 3174 viewsNeiltheTaylor

She had a nicer beard in the end

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

RIP Fidel on 23:44 - Nov 26 with 3174 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

RIP Fidel on 23:42 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

Fidel was clearly no Thatcher. She got 30+ pages when she croaked.

RIP El Comandante.

Bravo

RIP Fidel on 23:50 - Nov 26 with 3171 viewsDarran

This is an interesting read.
Reminded me of Ebo who incidentally got ripped a new one on twitter after over FC earlier.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article1170

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

RIP Fidel on 23:58 - Nov 26 with 3164 viewsWarwickHunt

RIP Fidel on 23:43 - Nov 26 by NeiltheTaylor

She had a nicer beard in the end

One facelift too many.
RIP Fidel on 00:03 - Nov 27 with 1960 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

RIP Fidel on 23:50 - Nov 26 by Darran

Reminded me of Ebo who incidentally got ripped a new one on twitter after over FC earlier.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article1170

Miami hearld

Dav be on soon praising the sh!t out of it.

f@cking hell mun

RIP Fidel on 00:04 - Nov 27 with 1956 viewsexiledclaseboy

RIP Fidel on 00:03 - Nov 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Miami hearld

Dav be on soon praising the sh!t out of it.

f@cking hell mun

Liberal media blah f*cking blah.

Poll: Tory leader

RIP Fidel on 00:14 - Nov 27 with 1946 viewscontroversial_jack

It would be interesting to know where the secret police and death squads are.

I see a country that has achieved almost total literacy for it's people, free health care, education, up to and including university,y with classroom sizes that would shame any western country. A crime rate that is one of the lowest in he world, 80% home ownership, a country that has trained in excess of 50, 000 doctors that go to others countries to help, all free of charge. All this achieved during the American trading embargo.

I'm sure they have regular elections too
RIP Fidel on 01:09 - Nov 27 with 1922 viewsTummer_from_Texas

RIP Fidel on 23:50 - Nov 26 by Darran

Linked that earlier. Ironically that Herald blog about the Kaepernick/Castro controversy was published online just hours before the tyrant died.

Always blew my mind how many thousands of Cubans have been willing to take their chances, paddling 90 miles to Florida on home made rafts in shark-infested water, just to escape. The exact number will never be known of course, since so many don't make it.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

RIP Fidel on 01:29 - Nov 27 with 1914 viewsbuilthjack

A cracking fella who gave the islanders education, medical care, housing, and food. What more do you want? Besides greed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

RIP Fidel on 02:09 - Nov 27 with 1898 viewsEbo

There is often talk of human rights, but it is also necessary to talk of the rights of humanity. Why should some people walk barefoot, so that others can travel in luxurious cars? Why should some live for thirty-five years, so that others can live for seventy years? Why should some be miserably poor, so that others can be hugely rich? I speak on behalf of the children in the world who do not have a piece of bread. I speak on the behalf of the sick who have no medicine, of those whose rights to life and human dignity have been denied.”
― Fidel Castro

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

RIP Fidel on 02:11 - Nov 27 with 1895 viewsPURe_Evil

RIP Fidel on 02:09 - Nov 27 by Ebo

There is often talk of human rights, but it is also necessary to talk of the rights of humanity. Why should some people walk barefoot, so that others can travel in luxurious cars? Why should some live for thirty-five years, so that others can live for seventy years? Why should some be miserably poor, so that others can be hugely rich? I speak on behalf of the children in the world who do not have a piece of bread. I speak on the behalf of the sick who have no medicine, of those whose rights to life and human dignity have been denied.”
― Fidel Castro

Genuinely really enjoyed reading that !
RIP Fidel on 02:41 - Nov 27 with 1887 viewsPURe_Evil

RIP Fidel on 01:09 - Nov 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

Linked that earlier. Ironically that Herald blog about the Kaepernick/Castro controversy was published online just hours before the tyrant died.

Always blew my mind how many thousands of Cubans have been willing to take their chances, paddling 90 miles to Florida on home made rafts in shark-infested water, just to escape. The exact number will never be known of course, since so many don't make it.

Trump won't be having any of that with the Mexicans though, build that wall, sorry fence.
RIP Fidel on 08:10 - Nov 27 with 1858 viewsBrynmill_Jack

RIP Fidel on 00:14 - Nov 27 by controversial_jack

It would be interesting to know where the secret police and death squads are.

I see a country that has achieved almost total literacy for it's people, free health care, education, up to and including university,y with classroom sizes that would shame any western country. A crime rate that is one of the lowest in he world, 80% home ownership, a country that has trained in excess of 50, 000 doctors that go to others countries to help, all free of charge. All this achieved during the American trading embargo.

I'm sure they have regular elections too

You're wasting your time there mate. He's been brainwashed into thinking that having sh*t healthcare is an expensive privilege for which he must pay through the nose for in order to have a decent sh life span.

It just goes to show how much of an illusion freedom in the west really is

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

RIP Fidel on 08:16 - Nov 27 with 1854 viewsVetchitBack

"I am so embarrassed! The world has witnessed me falling on my face. I went down like a sack of sh1t. And I'll be dead soon."

Fidel Castro

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024