Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Result on Saturday 12:29 - Dec 6 with 3555 viewsBriscwmjack

Well which result is the best, for the long term for our club, on Saturday against Sunderland. As a lifelong Swansea fan, i always want our club to win, whoeva they play. But is a 1 nil win, more damaging then a 4 nil defeat, With a 1 nil win, the club will stick with Bradley, an we will face many more weeks of his inept and clueless management, if we lose 4 nil, it could be the end, for our yank manager, bringing Big Sam at a time when its still possible to turn our fortunes round, an with Big Sams contacts bring in quality additions in January.
Result on Saturday on 12:30 - Dec 6 with 2917 viewsmax936

Its a tough one, but its got to be a win and 3pts, but I can see the argument.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Result on Saturday on 12:31 - Dec 6 with 2915 viewsLeonWasGod

A win. Anything else is no good and we've no idea whether Bob would be sacked or who a replacement would be. As long as we win each week I'll be a happy for Bob to stay as long as he wants (but still won't listen to his pressers).
Result on Saturday on 12:37 - Dec 6 with 2889 viewsE20Jack

Has to be a win. We could be out of the relegation zone with a win, although with GD bery unlikely.

But that would be a massive boost. I think if we lose and he is replaced, we will be too far off the pace to claw it back, and that is assuming the appointment will actually be a decent manager of which there is no guarantee by a long stretch.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Result on Saturday on 13:36 - Dec 6 with 2823 viewsandypitt56

We are stuck between a rock and a hard place, right now id prefer rock and win the game.
Result on Saturday on 13:43 - Dec 6 with 2806 viewsGlyn1

A big win, to go above Sunderland and West Ham and hopefully get out of the relegation zone. Personally, I'm making my first visit to the Liberty this season so perhaps I'm being selfish.

Any manager's reputation depends to a big extent on whether his forwards are scoring - if Baston and Llorente can finally find the goals then perhaps we can do what Sunderland have just done and win the next three matches out of four.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Result on Saturday on 13:46 - Dec 6 with 2790 viewsbiggar

Result on Saturday on 13:43 - Dec 6 by Glyn1

A big win, to go above Sunderland and West Ham and hopefully get out of the relegation zone. Personally, I'm making my first visit to the Liberty this season so perhaps I'm being selfish.

Any manager's reputation depends to a big extent on whether his forwards are scoring - if Baston and Llorente can finally find the goals then perhaps we can do what Sunderland have just done and win the next three matches out of four.

Totally agree but the thing is he has to actually select one or both of them for that to happen!
Result on Saturday on 16:09 - Dec 6 with 2696 viewsMartyrman57

A win every time. Why bother willing your team anything else.
Result on Saturday on 16:17 - Dec 6 with 2678 viewsJango

If we win it will be 7 points from the last 4 games and that has to be seen as good form regardless of how inept or clueless people think the manager is.
Login to get fewer ads

Result on Saturday on 16:18 - Dec 6 with 2672 viewsspiderboy

Would sam come to the Liberty anyway? Cant see it myself.More likely to go to CP or back to WH,or maybe Hull.
Result on Saturday on 16:18 - Dec 6 with 2671 viewsBadgeman

A win. Always a win. I'd love nothing more than for Bob Bradley to prove us wrong and guide the team to mid table. Shame there's virtually 0% chance of that happening.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Result on Saturday on 16:22 - Dec 6 with 2662 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Come on the Swans

you can do it Bob

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Result on Saturday on 17:14 - Dec 6 with 2588 viewsswan65split

a win, but a crappy performance, and only one shot ...a goal in the last minute, preceded by the whole liberty singing for 90 mins before it of
"get outa of our club...............etc" and
"Bradley out, we want Bradley out"
Result on Saturday on 18:11 - Dec 6 with 2521 viewsDewi1jack

Like many others we have a 4 to 5 hour round trip for every home game.
So it sounds like a really excellent idea for us to want to travel over the Beacons in winter hoping to see the club lose.
Top man for the suggestion.
Take a bow son

Fuk me we really do have some bewts on here.
"lets all hope the team lose." FFS

So the Merrycans still keep Bob the fuggin builder in charge
They won't bow down to fan pressure.
In fact the stubborn b'stards will keep him in charge a little longer just to prove who's in charge.

I have never understood why anyone who claims to be a fan/ supporter would want to watch their team lose.
Maybe one of the PL customers we now have could explain it to me.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Result on Saturday on 18:39 - Dec 6 with 2486 viewsBriscwmjack

Result on Saturday on 17:14 - Dec 6 by swan65split

a win, but a crappy performance, and only one shot ...a goal in the last minute, preceded by the whole liberty singing for 90 mins before it of
"get outa of our club...............etc" and
"Bradley out, we want Bradley out"

Think u should read this thread again, i am desperate for a Swans win, but for the long term for this club, would we be better off to lose and have Bradley replaced by Big Sam. or win which would give Bradley, extra time an matches in charge...
Result on Saturday on 19:52 - Dec 6 with 2411 viewsswan65split

Result on Saturday on 18:39 - Dec 6 by Briscwmjack

Think u should read this thread again, i am desperate for a Swans win, but for the long term for this club, would we be better off to lose and have Bradley replaced by Big Sam. or win which would give Bradley, extra time an matches in charge...

I think mine would read a win , which we need and hopefully the board/owners would see;hear the the situation and fans feelings , and come to their senses and get rid of Cullis number 2 and get someone decent in to try and get us out of this mess, , a win under normal circumsatances would just see Cullis 2 carry on.
Think mine is the better option, a win and maybe hes gone.
Result on Saturday on 20:28 - Dec 6 with 2368 viewsspiderboy

win and we can drink +celebrate whilst watching it on motd,lose,and we all go to bed early!!
which is the most appealing ?
I know where I,m at!
Result on Saturday on 21:48 - Dec 6 with 2271 viewsLoyal

Biggest game in the premier league since we got here.
Must win.
No pressure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Result on Saturday on 21:55 - Dec 6 with 2246 viewsjack2jack

Got to be win for me too, hate seeing them losing. Puts me in bad mood all weekend. Let's get behind the boys.
Result on Saturday on 22:22 - Dec 6 with 2173 viewslonglostjack

In order - My first choice is any win. Second choice would be a draw. Third choice would be a 0-10 defeat.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Result on Saturday on 22:41 - Dec 6 with 2132 viewsBanosswan

A clueless, completely spawny win, perhaps aided with some individual magic that blatantly went against the manager's orders.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Result on Saturday on 22:46 - Dec 6 with 2129 viewsmajorraglan

Has to be a win, but I would take 1 point rather than 0. Saturday is likely to be a very nervous affair, I am sure Sunderland will have the bit between their teeth, they won here last time out and they won last week, they also have a manager who has always got good results against Swansea in the past and they will have confidence. They have 2 strikers who have been around the block and they will fancy their chances, BB has his work cut out and it most certainly won't be cut any. I saw the BBC article earlier tonight re the game against Spurs being one of the most (statistically) one sided ever, that really concerned me.

If they take the 3points then I think it's curtains. It would be nice to see a good performance, but I would take 3 points anyway I could get it.
Result on Saturday on 23:05 - Dec 6 with 2092 viewsstid

Heavy defeat for me , Forget fighting relegation as that is certain under this clown and the clowns upstairs ,we are fighting to get OUR club back. The longer we are in this division the longer these pricks are going to be around making money off us.
Result on Saturday on 06:16 - Dec 7 with 1999 viewsbuilthjack

Result on Saturday on 18:11 - Dec 6 by Dewi1jack

Like many others we have a 4 to 5 hour round trip for every home game.
So it sounds like a really excellent idea for us to want to travel over the Beacons in winter hoping to see the club lose.
Top man for the suggestion.
Take a bow son

Fuk me we really do have some bewts on here.
"lets all hope the team lose." FFS

So the Merrycans still keep Bob the fuggin builder in charge
They won't bow down to fan pressure.
In fact the stubborn b'stards will keep him in charge a little longer just to prove who's in charge.

I have never understood why anyone who claims to be a fan/ supporter would want to watch their team lose.
Maybe one of the PL customers we now have could explain it to me.

Top post

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Result on Saturday on 06:49 - Dec 7 with 1977 viewsDr_Winston

Result on Saturday on 13:43 - Dec 6 by Glyn1

A manager's reputation rests largely on getting the best out of the players he has available. Bradley is thus far failing spectacularly on that score.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Result on Saturday on 08:51 - Dec 7 with 1903 viewsPintado

Always a win, especially this one, a massive massive game, I think the yanks are so stubborn that Bradley is here to stay for the short term at least. Never advocate a defeat to get rid of manager as most times, they still remain in place.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024