Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton signs for..........BURNLEY 17:19 - Dec 20 with 3319 viewsBakes

He's done it again. How does this man do it, back with burnley until the end of the season.

[Post edited 20 Dec 2016 17:22]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 20:13 - Dec 23 with 757 viewsWatford_Ranger

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 19:51 - Dec 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

You may well be right but I bet every Man U fan now (and then ) will be thinking I Knew it!!!!

You'd have to be incredibly thick to try and throw such a big game. Much less suspicious to get yourself sent off against a team like Norwich or Hull.
Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 20:26 - Dec 23 with 743 views2Thomas2Bowles

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 20:13 - Dec 23 by Watford_Ranger

You'd have to be incredibly thick to try and throw such a big game. Much less suspicious to get yourself sent off against a team like Norwich or Hull.

Hmm but a lot more riding on that game, who would have thought we would play so well and be holding them, most would have thought it was going to be a walk over, I don't even think Rangers fans had much hope of us getting a result there, if he had just gone off quiet, is that Barton most think they knew in as you say a big game.

Smoke and mirrors.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 22:13 - Dec 23 with 685 viewsOldPedro

Wonder if the FA will publish details of the actual games he played in and bet on?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 10:25 - Dec 24 with 575 viewsBrightonhoop

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 22:13 - Dec 23 by OldPedro

Wonder if the FA will publish details of the actual games he played in and bet on?

It's starting to look like they may. He's been charged. If found guilty then the FA will have to publish details.

Glad the media no longer associate him with us.
Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 11:20 - Dec 24 with 547 viewsterryb

The manager of Frome Town (Sourthern League Premier) has this season been banned for (I believe) three years & will then have to apply to be allowed back into the game.

I think his bets were only in double figures, but did include bets that his team would lose!

If the FA show any consistency (ha, ha, ha!) that would mean Barton will never play, coach or manage again!
Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 11:28 - Dec 24 with 539 viewsBakes

i wonder If the FA came out with this news last week would Burnley have still signed him?

He's just a prat isn't he.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024