Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who's still in work then? 09:40 - Dec 23 with 12315 viewsJeff

absolutely hanging out of my @rse, and have to be here until 5:30. absolutely no intention of doing any work whatsoever...

any other poor buggers in over xmas?

Can we not knock it?

So who's still in work then? on 21:50 - Dec 23 with 1291 viewsBrightonhoop

So who's still in work then? on 21:15 - Dec 23 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Left the office at three. Dealt with my last call about 30mins ago, hoping for none more but I'm on call until Monday 0900hrs so fingers crossed it's quiet! Back in the office next week and looking forward to the following long weekend. Merry Fûckin Christmas.

And you Pabs, nearly knocked the big boss out when he said ironically 'when you get one' wearing a festive tie...

On the fishing front, had a lovely conversation with a fisherman in a place called Beer in Devon, about time off. 'So, how do you take time off?' asks me. 'I just tie the lobster pots to the bouys.' says he. 'Sees me through to January.' Umm. We dont do that in west London.' haha

Daily Mash headline earlier this week suggested 'Whilst you are still working everyone else is having an orgy'. If only eh?
So who's still in work then? on 22:09 - Dec 23 with 1270 viewsrichles

About to start last night shift for a few days, Parcel Force lets hope there is not much in tonight finish at 09:00 tomorrow morning back in tue night for no doubt what will be all the sales stuff coming through and a mad few days before the New Year

perth lsa

So who's still in work then? on 04:00 - Dec 24 with 1224 viewsJAPRANGERS

Usually 25th Christmas Day is an ordinary working day here but
this
year luckily it's a Sunday. I don't drink alcohol but I might have a second cup of tea to celebrate init!

Happy Christmas all you fellow Rs! Hope we are not too turned over by Brighton on 27th
[Post edited 24 Dec 2016 4:03]
So who's still in work then? on 06:12 - Dec 24 with 1206 viewsWatfordR

Just off to work. Two more markets today then I'm done for a week.

Merry Christmas Your Arse...err U Rs
So who's still in work then? on 09:36 - Dec 24 with 1161 viewsDorse

I'm working today. Strangely, I seem to have mislaid my sunny disposition and vibrant sense of purpose.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024