Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Batshuayi for Llorente? 22:43 - Jan 6 with 25624 viewsNeathJack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 23:23 - Jan 8 with 2888 viewsGriffting

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 23:11 - Jan 8 by Fireboy

The body language of conte in his sky interview suggests this could very well happen

His comments on bashtuayi also suggests that he doesn't think he's ready to play 90 mins every week in the PL so those comments add fire to the rumour that bashtuayi will go out on loan

Hopefully to us

Anything less than Llorente for Michy on loan would be disaster for us in my opinion as we'll probably some second rate cheap option in otherwise.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 23:44 - Jan 8 with 2826 viewsjackrabbit

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 23:23 - Jan 8 by Griffting

Anything less than Llorente for Michy on loan would be disaster for us in my opinion as we'll probably some second rate cheap option in otherwise.

I hate to say it but I've just been reading about a more likely loan striker. See if you can guess who it is: it will be his 7th loan spell in his Chelsea career and he has yet to appear for his parent club, Chelsea. He has made just 6 substitute appearances this season amounting to a total playing time of 34 minutes. He is expected to leave his current loan club this month to move to his next loan club. Swansea sounds like the perfect destination as he would probably be a first choice if Llorente goes. Got it? Of course it's Patrick Bamford currently with Burnley.

He hasn't scored since he left Middlesboro and I'm not at all promoting him. I'm just saying he is just the sort of player we would pick up, given our recent track record in the transfer market. More likely than Batshuayi I would have thought. He's far too classy for us and cost too much.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 00:05 - Jan 9 with 2767 viewsLoyal

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:22 - Jan 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

While this would probably be an upgrade for us, the only thing bothers me is that it seems too often to take strikers some time to settle into their new clubs, moreso than other positions on the pitch.

We don't have that kind of time now.

Leon Knight.
We need Leon Knight !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 00:14 - Jan 9 with 2737 viewsnyc_swans

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 23:44 - Jan 8 by jackrabbit

I hate to say it but I've just been reading about a more likely loan striker. See if you can guess who it is: it will be his 7th loan spell in his Chelsea career and he has yet to appear for his parent club, Chelsea. He has made just 6 substitute appearances this season amounting to a total playing time of 34 minutes. He is expected to leave his current loan club this month to move to his next loan club. Swansea sounds like the perfect destination as he would probably be a first choice if Llorente goes. Got it? Of course it's Patrick Bamford currently with Burnley.

He hasn't scored since he left Middlesboro and I'm not at all promoting him. I'm just saying he is just the sort of player we would pick up, given our recent track record in the transfer market. More likely than Batshuayi I would have thought. He's far too classy for us and cost too much.

i get what you're saying, but this only becomes a distinct possibility because chelsea wants to send him out. if they want llorente, that gives swans the edge in securing michy.

at least, i hope that's how this is going down.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 02:48 - Jan 9 with 2621 viewshobo

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:36 - Jan 8 by nyc_swans

anyone else remember when the club was interested in Batshuayi a few years back and he didn't want to come?

i think it went so far as the clubs had come to an agreement but the player rejected it. wonder if that will factor into his feelings about coming over?

No, Laudrup wanted him, his club wanted £6m for him but Huw would go no higher than £5m.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 07:20 - Jan 9 with 2486 viewsnierika

Will they take Borja? :)
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 07:56 - Jan 9 with 2411 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 02:48 - Jan 9 by hobo

No, Laudrup wanted him, his club wanted £6m for him but Huw would go no higher than £5m.

I may have believed Huws BS but my recollection was that we weren't big enough a team for him at the time and he turned us down
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 09:19 - Jan 9 with 2249 viewsmagicdaps10

We bid for Batshuayi twice over the years and both bids were accepted, around 2M and 5M if my memory serves me correct.

Batshuayi turned the two moves down.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 09:22 - Jan 9 with 2235 viewswestside

Talksport said this morning that Batshuayi is just cr8p
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 09:25 - Jan 9 with 2224 viewsmagicdaps10

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 09:22 - Jan 9 by westside

Take what talksport say, flip it around totally and you will then not be to far from the truth.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 09:25 - Jan 9 with 2224 viewsFireboy

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 09:19 - Jan 9 by magicdaps10

We bid for Batshuayi twice over the years and both bids were accepted, around 2M and 5M if my memory serves me correct.

Batshuayi turned the two moves down.

Well I can see why he did,he obviously wanted to go to a bigger club but now the scenario is a bit different,he will get told by conte where to go as it will aid his development
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 10:21 - Jan 9 with 2059 viewsLoyal

Llorente move is underway according that Spanish bloke Guillem thingy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 10:55 - Jan 9 with 1980 viewsSwansea93

Is this just us loaning Llorente to Chelsea and we get Batshuyai on loan, or are we giving Llorente for free so we get Batshyuai on loan?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 10:57 - Jan 9 with 1962 viewsjasonbromham

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 09:22 - Jan 9 by westside

Batshuayi is very good actually. I would love us to get him down here but I'm not so sure we can pull it off. I can't lie and say I won't be concerned though with Llorente leaving. He really is our only striker who can score so it's definitely a gamble.

I actually watched the first half of the Chelsea - Peterborough game yesterday & I must say I was impressed with Batshuayi. Very good work rate & effort & took his goal really well. Also a mention for Loftus Cheek who seems a bit like a young Yaya Toure.

Of course I can't forget Gwion Edwards who has turned into a really good little player. I think we should have kept him personally.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:00 - Jan 9 with 1948 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Get John Terry on loan as well FFS

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:02 - Jan 9 with 1934 viewsSwansea93

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:00 - Jan 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Banned for 3 games now

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:05 - Jan 9 with 1913 viewsjeza739

SSN also saying that it's going to happen and talks are taking place . Part of me think this could be a huge boost for us though obv a risk as Llorente starting to fire now. Depends s on what PC wants I suppose. Also worse case scenario Batshuayi goes back and Llorente wages are off the bill when we're on championship income.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:08 - Jan 9 with 1889 viewsProfessor

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:02 - Jan 9 by Swansea93

Banned for 3 games now

Just one. Not violent conduct
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:11 - Jan 9 with 1869 viewsSwansea93

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:08 - Jan 9 by Professor

Just one. Not violent conduct

Oh right didn't realise, maybe that's why they've recalled Ake so Terry can go out on loan?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:47 - Jan 9 with 1734 viewsNeathJack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:00 - Jan 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Not allowed to sign more than 1 player on loan from the same PL team.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:51 - Jan 9 with 1616 viewsJacket

Batshuayi would be a good fit for us I hear. But I have to ask whether a good fit striker actually exists. We simply ain't creating the chances. We'd have been better off stiking with Gomis and Edder and signing Allen for £15m to create some chances. No good moaning about strikers when they're living off absolute scraps. You could stick Aguero up there and he'd struggle to do anything with crosses by Neil Taylor.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:23 - Jan 9 with 1501 viewsjasper_T

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:51 - Jan 9 by Jacket

Batshuayi would be a good fit for us I hear. But I have to ask whether a good fit striker actually exists. We simply ain't creating the chances. We'd have been better off stiking with Gomis and Edder and signing Allen for £15m to create some chances. No good moaning about strikers when they're living off absolute scraps. You could stick Aguero up there and he'd struggle to do anything with crosses by Neil Taylor.

Not sure crosses to Aguero work well with City's squad either.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:28 - Jan 9 with 1458 views34dfgdf54

The reason I personally would be happy for the deal to take place is for the mobility he will bring. I don't know much about him, but from what I have heard he is a strong lad, with a bit of pace about him and a habit of scoring out of absolutely nowhere.

With the lack of creativity in the team, his ability to run the channel as well as holding the ball up will be priceless.

I can't remember who posted it on here the other day, I really think he could be our version of the West Brom Lukaku.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:43 - Jan 9 with 1354 viewsOldjack

yesterday .......... Conte remained coy on transfers, with the winter window open, and declined to address speculation of a move for Swansea's Fernando Llorente, with Michy Batshuayi reportedly going in the opposite direction temporarily.

Batshuayi scored his first goal since August as Chelsea took a 3-0 lead prior to Terry's dismissal, netting between strikes from Pedro and Willian.

The £33million summer signing from Marseille appeared anxious to impress and might have scored more.

Of Belgium striker Batshuayi, Conte said: "Michy played a good game.

"He showed me great commitment, great workrate. Also he scored a goal. For a forward it's always important to score for confidence.

"Now it's important for him to continue in this way and to give me the opportunity to have another solution in our squad."

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:48 - Jan 9 with 1319 viewsJango

Joe Allen had a great euros and all of a sudden he's the new iniesta. Would have been great to have him back but let's not pretend he'd have got us out of the mess we're in. You'd swear he assisted 20 goals every season. Time people got over the fact he's not coming back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024