Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Batshuayi for Llorente? 22:43 - Jan 6 with 25626 viewsNeathJack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:51 - Jan 9 with 2531 views34dfgdf54

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:48 - Jan 9 by Jango

Joe Allen had a great euros and all of a sudden he's the new iniesta. Would have been great to have him back but let's not pretend he'd have got us out of the mess we're in. You'd swear he assisted 20 goals every season. Time people got over the fact he's not coming back

Joey Allen is a quality footballer whether he had a good euros or not who would walk into this side with one leg in a cast.

Schooled us at the Brittania. Were you there?
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:57 - Jan 9 with 2477 viewsJango

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:51 - Jan 9 by 34dfgdf54

Joey Allen is a quality footballer whether he had a good euros or not who would walk into this side with one leg in a cast.

Schooled us at the Brittania. Were you there?

Whether I was there or not is totally irrelevant, he's stokes player not ours. Im not doubting he'd improve our team, I'm stating a fact that he's not our player and if he was he wouldn't be able to get us out of the mess we are in. Our problems lie far deeper than 1 position. Get over him ffs
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:59 - Jan 9 with 2453 viewspencoedjack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:48 - Jan 9 by Jango

Joe Allen had a great euros and all of a sudden he's the new iniesta. Would have been great to have him back but let's not pretend he'd have got us out of the mess we're in. You'd swear he assisted 20 goals every season. Time people got over the fact he's not coming back

The failure of dithering Jenkins signing Joe Allen in the summer set the tone for the season IMO ... for the majority (not posters who like to appear edgy) there would of been a sense of optimism around the place

No Allen is not the new Iniesta but he is a very good player who to anyone who knows anything about Swans/football is a player we are crying out for.

Still makes me want to spew seeing him in a Stoke jersey
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:05 - Jan 9 with 2390 viewsJacket

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:59 - Jan 9 by pencoedjack

The failure of dithering Jenkins signing Joe Allen in the summer set the tone for the season IMO ... for the majority (not posters who like to appear edgy) there would of been a sense of optimism around the place

No Allen is not the new Iniesta but he is a very good player who to anyone who knows anything about Swans/football is a player we are crying out for.

Still makes me want to spew seeing him in a Stoke jersey

You're right, we need to get over him. But we can only do that if we bring in someone to bring some invention into our midfield. We needed someone like that last year, we did in the summer, and we do now. Without that invention, no mater who is up front, they're likely to fail. Borja don't become a poor player over night. We made him poor in all likelihood.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:17 - Jan 9 with 2270 viewsLandore_Jack

Interesting...

Michy Batshuayi not the answer for Chelsea, Ray Wilkins tells Premier League Daily

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10722927/michy-batshuayi-not-the-an

"Yesterday when I watched him he was like a guy starved of playing for the first team, and he was out to impress so badly. He really wanted to do well - he ran everywhere, his ball control was pretty poor when it was played up to him.

"I don't think when you've got Costa in the type of form he's in, that Batshuayi would be the answer to come in.

"When they played Pedro, Willian and Eden Hazard up front [when Costa was suspended] I was questioning why Conte didn't play Batshuayi as a natural striker, and now i can see why he didn't - because he doesn't have the control of the ball that the other players have."

Wilkins also questioned the 23-year-old's mentality, saying: "When you come into big clubs it's not only about your footballing ability, it's how you handle the mental capacity."
[Post edited 9 Jan 2017 13:21]

#backtojack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:18 - Jan 9 with 2260 viewsmonmouth

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:05 - Jan 9 by Jacket

You're right, we need to get over him. But we can only do that if we bring in someone to bring some invention into our midfield. We needed someone like that last year, we did in the summer, and we do now. Without that invention, no mater who is up front, they're likely to fail. Borja don't become a poor player over night. We made him poor in all likelihood.

Or he was always poor, like Tabanou, Eder etc, and our player identification system just involves people that have played for us; people who have played against us; watching You Tube highlights; and agent recommendations.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:20 - Jan 9 with 2235 viewsAussieSwan

reportedly prefers a loan move to West Ham over us

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2685990-chelsea-striker-michy-batshuayi-would

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:22 - Jan 9 with 2204 viewsAngelRangelQS

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:20 - Jan 9 by AussieSwan

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2685990-chelsea-striker-michy-batshuayi-would

I guess what he wants may be pretty irrelevant if Chelsea want Llorente enough
Login to get fewer ads

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:24 - Jan 9 with 2186 viewsFireboy

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:20 - Jan 9 by AussieSwan

Well I hope we don't let llorente go if he doesn't want to come
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:27 - Jan 9 with 2150 viewsSmellyplumz

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:17 - Jan 9 by Landore_Jack

Interesting...

Michy Batshuayi not the answer for Chelsea, Ray Wilkins tells Premier League Daily

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10722927/michy-batshuayi-not-the-an

"Yesterday when I watched him he was like a guy starved of playing for the first team, and he was out to impress so badly. He really wanted to do well - he ran everywhere, his ball control was pretty poor when it was played up to him.

"I don't think when you've got Costa in the type of form he's in, that Batshuayi would be the answer to come in.

"When they played Pedro, Willian and Eden Hazard up front [when Costa was suspended] I was questioning why Conte didn't play Batshuayi as a natural striker, and now i can see why he didn't - because he doesn't have the control of the ball that the other players have."

Wilkins also questioned the 23-year-old's mentality, saying: "When you come into big clubs it's not only about your footballing ability, it's how you handle the mental capacity."
[Post edited 9 Jan 2017 13:21]

Wow, sounds gash according to that, better off keeping hold of llorente.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:31 - Jan 9 with 2117 viewsLandore_Jack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:27 - Jan 9 by Smellyplumz

Explains why they are keen to off-load Batshuayi.

#backtojack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:33 - Jan 9 with 2094 viewsSmellyplumz

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:31 - Jan 9 by Landore_Jack

Explains why they are keen to off-load Batshuayi.

Got dreads ain't he, spew Junkins will be lubing up his prong as we speak.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:50 - Jan 9 with 1987 viewsjasonbromham

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:27 - Jan 9 by Smellyplumz

Don't forget that is coming from Ray Wilkins. I watched the same game & thought he worked hard & could definitely be an asset for us.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:51 - Jan 9 with 1979 viewsGriffting

People now saying he'd rather go to West Ham on loan and isn't keen on coming here. If that's the case then we have to say no deal on the Llorente transfer. Watch us sell Llorente and Michy go to West Ham on loan now.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:54 - Jan 9 with 1962 views34dfgdf54

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 12:57 - Jan 9 by Jango

Whether I was there or not is totally irrelevant, he's stokes player not ours. Im not doubting he'd improve our team, I'm stating a fact that he's not our player and if he was he wouldn't be able to get us out of the mess we are in. Our problems lie far deeper than 1 position. Get over him ffs

If he couldn't get us out of the mess we are in, Tom Carroll who you are loving on the other thread sure as hell wont.

Back to topic. If Batshuayi would rather sign for West Ham, let him go, we keep Llorente. Simple. He sounds like one of these guys who prefer the London lifestyle over anything else so he's better off away from our club.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:01 - Jan 9 with 1893 viewsAngelRangelQS

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 13:51 - Jan 9 by Griffting

People now saying he'd rather go to West Ham on loan and isn't keen on coming here. If that's the case then we have to say no deal on the Llorente transfer. Watch us sell Llorente and Michy go to West Ham on loan now.

We cannot sell Llorente to Chelsea without getting someone decent in on loan from them, even if it's not Batshuayi and we need to get a striker from elsewhere
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:06 - Jan 9 with 1860 views34dfgdf54

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:01 - Jan 9 by AngelRangelQS

We cannot sell Llorente to Chelsea without getting someone decent in on loan from them, even if it's not Batshuayi and we need to get a striker from elsewhere

I wouldn't even contemplate it if they are going to loan him to West Ham, Palace etc. We would be strengthening our rivals while weakening ourselves considerably. I know you mentioned going elsewhere, but look at our track record of late.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:12 - Jan 9 with 1829 viewsGriffting

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:01 - Jan 9 by AngelRangelQS

Yeah - and as far as I can see they have costa (obviously no chance) Solanke (not ready yet) and Mitchy on their book with the rest out on loan.

If the guy doesn't want to come here then I don't particularly want him here tbh. Just need to stand firm on Llorente if that's the case.

Chelsea taking up our precious time in this window with their disrupting effort at taking the only striker we have that's scoring goals.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:31 - Jan 9 with 1697 viewsLeonWasGod

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:12 - Jan 9 by Griffting

Yeah - and as far as I can see they have costa (obviously no chance) Solanke (not ready yet) and Mitchy on their book with the rest out on loan.

If the guy doesn't want to come here then I don't particularly want him here tbh. Just need to stand firm on Llorente if that's the case.

Chelsea taking up our precious time in this window with their disrupting effort at taking the only striker we have that's scoring goals.

Agreed. I'll tell them to fark off and then we sell in the summer if he wants out. If this deal goes through we'd have to find someone else in the summer in any case.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:36 - Jan 9 with 1665 viewsAngelRangelQS

I guess they'll need to weigh up whether it would be worth it to get someone like Loftus Cheek or Ake on loan (no idea if they're available). If loftus cheek saved them having to buy Carroll for instance then that would potentially save them £10m which could be spent/put towards another striker to replace Llorente. Of course, whether we'd spend that wisely is another matter.

It's a good argument that selling Llorente to Chelsea could potentially indirectly strengthen our rivals but I think West Ham will have too much and I don't think Batshuayi can go to Palace as they already have Loic Remy on loan from Chelsea.

Oh and for those turning up their noses at him because he doesn't particularly want to come here, which players do you think are sat at home next to the phone waiting for Swansea City to call?
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:38 - Jan 9 with 1642 viewsjasper_T

I wouldn't write him off for preferring to stay living in London for 6 months.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:55 - Jan 9 with 1524 viewsLandore_Jack

Chelsea are keen to land Swansea City striker Fernando Llorente, but striker Michy Batshuayi will not be going the other way to the Liberty Stadium, SunSport understands.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2568917/chelsea-transfer-news-blues-stil

#backtojack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:58 - Jan 9 with 1494 viewslondonlisa2001

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:38 - Jan 9 by jasper_T

I wouldn't write him off for preferring to stay living in London for 6 months.

Completely agree. I'm never keen on us taking a player on a permanent if they don't want to come, but as far as this guy is concerned, he knows he has to go out on loan as that's what his club want, so satisfying them with the minimum possible disruption to his life is probably top of his wish list.

If it was Palace he'd prefer them as well for the same reason.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:59 - Jan 9 with 1482 viewsLeonWasGod

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:36 - Jan 9 by AngelRangelQS

I guess they'll need to weigh up whether it would be worth it to get someone like Loftus Cheek or Ake on loan (no idea if they're available). If loftus cheek saved them having to buy Carroll for instance then that would potentially save them £10m which could be spent/put towards another striker to replace Llorente. Of course, whether we'd spend that wisely is another matter.

It's a good argument that selling Llorente to Chelsea could potentially indirectly strengthen our rivals but I think West Ham will have too much and I don't think Batshuayi can go to Palace as they already have Loic Remy on loan from Chelsea.

Oh and for those turning up their noses at him because he doesn't particularly want to come here, which players do you think are sat at home next to the phone waiting for Swansea City to call?

imo if a player doesn't want to come here, we don't want him. The state we're in we only want players that are willing to join the group and fight for our survival. That's the minimum we should expect.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 15:03 - Jan 9 with 1434 viewsAngelRangelQS

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 14:59 - Jan 9 by LeonWasGod

imo if a player doesn't want to come here, we don't want him. The state we're in we only want players that are willing to join the group and fight for our survival. That's the minimum we should expect.

I don't disagree and I wouldn't necessarily want a player who has to come here kicking and screaming but there's a difference between that and a player taking the time to consider things and a player who would "prefer" to go elsewhere...

Who in their right mind wouldn't prefer to go to West Ham ahead of us?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024