Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tanser 12:30 - Jan 27 with 8263 viewsleedsdale

Tanser on 12:38 - Jan 27 with 7548 viewsJimmyRustler

Wish the lad all the best but I'm not surprised that he's packing his bags after his mare v Oxford.
Tanser on 12:43 - Jan 27 with 7495 viewsboromat

A real shame he needs to be fully fit available and playing every week now. Where do we think he's going, Oldham? Accrington? or lower?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tanser on 12:44 - Jan 27 with 7491 viewsdale4ever

What does the tweet actually say? I'm in work and can't view it properly.
Tanser on 12:45 - Jan 27 with 7481 viewselectricblue

Bury even !

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Tanser on 12:46 - Jan 27 with 7462 viewsBendy

Tanser is a player who is capable - we all saw that when he initially broke through. However, for him to develop he needs to play games and get the matchday experiences in him, complete with mistakes to learn from.

So him just sitting at Dale as third or fourth choice left-back isn't doing anyone any favours, least of all him. He has still got a career in him in the pro game, but unfortunately for that career to remain realistic for a few years down the road he needs to be playing often and now else he will drift out the game. So I have no issues with him going - he is not what I would call essential to the squad and it is wrong to hold him back.
Tanser on 12:46 - Jan 27 with 7445 viewsJimmyRustler

Tanser on 12:43 - Jan 27 by boromat

A real shame he needs to be fully fit available and playing every week now. Where do we think he's going, Oldham? Accrington? or lower?

Based on Saturday, a lower end League 2 team may suit him. It speaks volumes that KH moved so quickly to bring in a LB following the game v Oxford. Scott has probably put 2 and 2 together so fair play to the lad for wanting to play football. Funnily, I think his best spell for us came when he played at CB...maybe his future lies there?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 12:47]
Tanser on 12:50 - Jan 27 with 7397 viewsBendy

Tanser on 12:43 - Jan 27 by boromat

Has his twitter account always said Manchester/Blackpool for his location? Otherwise that could be a clue... and it wouldn't be a bad choice for him
Tanser on 12:54 - Jan 27 with 7323 viewsleedsdale

Tanser on 12:50 - Jan 27 by Bendy

Has his twitter account always said Manchester/Blackpool for his location? Otherwise that could be a clue... and it wouldn't be a bad choice for him

Pretty sure it has, yes. Scott is a Blackpool fan.
Login to get fewer ads

Tanser on 13:07 - Jan 27 with 7207 viewsleedsdale

Port Vale have signed him until the end of the season
Tanser on 13:07 - Jan 27 with 7207 viewsDevonDale

He's gone to Port Vale
Tanser on 13:16 - Jan 27 with 7113 viewsfrenzied

Good luck to him
He has ability without a doubt
Tanser on 13:21 - Jan 27 with 7051 viewschuckleberry

Contract cancelled by mutual consent.
Tanser on 13:37 - Jan 27 with 6908 viewsChaffRAFC

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/scott-tanser-joins-vale-3539777.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Tanser on 16:28 - Jan 27 with 6204 viewsShun

Tanser on 12:46 - Jan 27 by JimmyRustler

Based on Saturday, a lower end League 2 team may suit him. It speaks volumes that KH moved so quickly to bring in a LB following the game v Oxford. Scott has probably put 2 and 2 together so fair play to the lad for wanting to play football. Funnily, I think his best spell for us came when he played at CB...maybe his future lies there?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 12:47]

I'd agree regarding his best spell being at centre back. He certainly has potential but, for whatever reason, his progress stalled immensely over the past year or so. I wish him all the best at Port Vale and onwards.
Tanser on 16:42 - Jan 27 with 6140 viewsColDale

Shows the dangers of not playing. Looked such a super prospect when he first came in and for all the hurrah about Bunney scoring with his first touch in football it was one peach of a cross from Tanser.

Writing was on the wall for Scott unfortunately on Saturday. Don't think much has been made of it but for my money he was at fault for their first goal. He was marking the goalscorer who gave him a nudge / elbow before dropping ten yards back, and Tanser didn't move back with him.
Tanser on 17:21 - Jan 27 with 5975 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

Sadly he's not the grade and Saturday proved that Hill was right not to play him

All the best scott
Tanser on 17:33 - Jan 27 with 5921 viewsNewbury_Dale

The body language was pretty poor on Saturday I thought
Tanser on 17:50 - Jan 27 with 5860 viewsShun

Tanser on 16:42 - Jan 27 by ColDale

Shows the dangers of not playing. Looked such a super prospect when he first came in and for all the hurrah about Bunney scoring with his first touch in football it was one peach of a cross from Tanser.

Writing was on the wall for Scott unfortunately on Saturday. Don't think much has been made of it but for my money he was at fault for their first goal. He was marking the goalscorer who gave him a nudge / elbow before dropping ten yards back, and Tanser didn't move back with him.

Regarding your first sentence, it's an eternal question. Was he not improving because he wasn't playing or was he not playing because he wasn't improving?
Tanser on 17:57 - Jan 27 with 5830 viewsJimmyRustler

Tanser on 17:50 - Jan 27 by Shun

Regarding your first sentence, it's an eternal question. Was he not improving because he wasn't playing or was he not playing because he wasn't improving?

He can't have been showing much in training with the amount of game time he got given (or didn't get given)
Tanser on 18:04 - Jan 27 with 5794 viewsmacro

Tanser on 13:37 - Jan 27 by ChaffRAFC

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/scott-tanser-joins-vale-3539777.

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/scott-tanser-defender-port-vale-

interview
Tanser on 18:38 - Jan 27 with 5718 viewsRalphs12

Tanser on 18:04 - Jan 27 by macro

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/scott-tanser-defender-port-vale-

interview

On loan?

Jesus someone needed to proof read that post from them.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 18:40]
Tanser on 19:09 - Jan 27 with 5580 viewsboromat

From the tweet it sounds like a permanent thing even if it is a loan. Should imagine it's a loan with a view to signing him and we've told him we won't be renewing his contract in the summer.

Tanser on 20:02 - Jan 27 with 5432 viewsrochedale

Good luck Scott. If you can reproduce performances of a similar ilk to the Coventry game a while back, you will undoubtably do very well.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Tanser on 20:22 - Jan 27 with 5358 viewsjudd

Tanser on 20:02 - Jan 27 by rochedale

Good luck Scott. If you can reproduce performances of a similar ilk to the Coventry game a while back, you will undoubtably do very well.

How dare you wish him well and pay him compliments.

You called it right. Fair play to you.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Tanser on 08:18 - Jan 28 with 5080 viewsboromat

Tanser on 19:09 - Jan 27 by boromat

From the tweet it sounds like a permanent thing even if it is a loan. Should imagine it's a loan with a view to signing him and we've told him we won't be renewing his contract in the summer.

Dale's OS story says contract terminated so mustn't be a loan after all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024