Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful 23:32 - Feb 14 with 18878 viewstrampie

I noticed when viewing rival teams message boards after the Swans beat Leicester, that there was a thread about the disgraceful union jack in the Swansea end, they were claiming it was upside down and whoever displayed it was 'pig ignorant'.

I would say whoever displays it is 'pig ignorant' whether it was the right way up or not as Swansea is a Welsh team.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Disgraceful on 10:02 - Feb 16 with 1454 viewstrampie

Pig ignorant was the phrase used by a supporter of an English team to describe a Swansea fan displaying a union flag , I wonder if that supporter would have more respect for a Swansea fan with a Welsh dragon flag ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Disgraceful on 11:52 - Feb 16 with 1405 viewsnice_to_michu

Disgraceful on 10:02 - Feb 16 by trampie

Pig ignorant was the phrase used by a supporter of an English team to describe a Swansea fan displaying a union flag , I wonder if that supporter would have more respect for a Swansea fan with a Welsh dragon flag ?

Hahaha you and your flags.

I'm proud to have represented Wales in sport and proud to be British as well.

Get over it.
Disgraceful on 12:30 - Feb 16 with 1382 viewstrampie

nice_to_michu if you have a problem with the person on the Sunderland site and what they said about the Swans fan with a union flag I suggest you take it up with him or her.

Disgraceful on 12:48 - Feb 16 with 1349 viewslondonlisa2001

Disgraceful on 21:54 - Feb 15 by trampie

What will happen if Charlie gets on the throne and then dies before Camilla ?

I assume Prince William will become King almost straight away and Kate his wife will become Queen but what will Camilla's title be at that point ?, she can hardly be called Queen Mother as she is not Williams mother.
Is Camilla destined to miss out on the title of Queen and the title of Queen Mother ? ......... hmm

"I assume William will become King ALMOST straight away".

Lol.
Disgraceful on 12:54 - Feb 16 with 1341 viewsnice_to_michu

Disgraceful on 12:30 - Feb 16 by trampie

nice_to_michu if you have a problem with the person on the Sunderland site and what they said about the Swans fan with a union flag I suggest you take it up with him or her.

I'm not interested at all what someone says on a Sunderland site.

Just observing the fact that you are obsessed with posting stuff about flags and identity.
Disgraceful on 12:57 - Feb 16 with 1331 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 12:54 - Feb 16 by nice_to_michu

I'm not interested at all what someone says on a Sunderland site.

Just observing the fact that you are obsessed with posting stuff about flags and identity.

Well you are commenting on that persons observation because that is what this thread is about, lol.

Disgraceful on 13:01 - Feb 16 with 1322 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 12:48 - Feb 16 by londonlisa2001

"I assume William will become King ALMOST straight away".

Lol.

When would William become King in that situation ?, immediately, when a coronation can be arranged, when somebody signs a bit of paper, an act of Parliament.

Disgraceful on 13:27 - Feb 16 with 1290 viewsexiledclaseboy

Disgraceful on 13:01 - Feb 16 by trampie

When would William become King in that situation ?, immediately, when a coronation can be arranged, when somebody signs a bit of paper, an act of Parliament.

The moment his father takes his last breath.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful on 13:31 - Feb 16 with 1280 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 13:27 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

The moment his father takes his last breath.

Two kings at the same time, how interesting, when somebody is taking their last breath they are still alive. lol.

Disgraceful on 13:35 - Feb 16 with 1272 viewsDarran

Disgraceful on 13:31 - Feb 16 by trampie

Two kings at the same time, how interesting, when somebody is taking their last breath they are still alive. lol.

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Disgraceful on 14:08 - Feb 16 with 1239 viewslondonlisa2001

Disgraceful on 13:01 - Feb 16 by trampie

Have you never heard the phrase 'The King is Dead, Long Live the King' ?
Disgraceful on 14:42 - Feb 16 with 1204 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 14:08 - Feb 16 by londonlisa2001

Have you never heard the phrase 'The King is Dead, Long Live the King' ?

How old do you think I am, there has been no King of the UK in my lifetime, so people have not been running around saying 'The King is Dead, Long Live the King' in front of me. lol.

Disgraceful on 14:42 - Feb 16 with 1200 viewsDarran

Disgraceful on 14:42 - Feb 16 by trampie

How old do you think I am, there has been no King of the UK in my lifetime, so people have not been running around saying 'The King is Dead, Long Live the King' in front of me. lol.

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Disgraceful on 14:48 - Feb 16 with 1189 viewsBanosswan

Disgraceful on 22:02 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, I agree she wont be known as the Queen mother on account of the fact that she's not the mother of the reigning monarch in the scenario you've described.

Razor sharp insight from you there, Trampmeister.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 22:03]

Queen stepmother

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Disgraceful on 15:02 - Feb 16 with 1175 viewsEasternJack

Haven't you lot got jobs or lives to get on with?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Disgraceful on 15:03 - Feb 16 with 1173 viewslondonlisa2001

Disgraceful on 14:42 - Feb 16 by trampie

Most people pick up knowledge from reading or even watching TV rather than having to hear it said to them directly Trampie.

Although I shouldn't be surprised I suppose. Probably depends what type of programmes you watch and there's not much call for such things on Teliffant
Disgraceful on 15:39 - Feb 16 with 1145 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 15:03 - Feb 16 by londonlisa2001

Most people pick up knowledge from reading or even watching TV rather than having to hear it said to them directly Trampie.

Although I shouldn't be surprised I suppose. Probably depends what type of programmes you watch and there's not much call for such things on Teliffant

Teliffant that was on some years ago, I wonder if kids did learn anything of that programme. lol.

Disgraceful on 15:54 - Feb 16 with 1128 viewsunionjack666

Really!!! That union flag has been with us since the vetch, its been to more home games and away games than most of the arses on here. Get a life
Disgraceful on 16:10 - Feb 16 with 1104 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 15:54 - Feb 16 by unionjack666

Really!!! That union flag has been with us since the vetch, its been to more home games and away games than most of the arses on here. Get a life

You took that union flag to the Vetch ?

Disgraceful on 16:13 - Feb 16 with 1100 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 14:48 - Feb 16 by Banosswan

Queen stepmother

lol

Disgraceful on 16:32 - Feb 16 with 1826 viewsunionjack666

Disgraceful on 16:10 - Feb 16 by trampie

You took that union flag to the Vetch ?

Yep, why. Problem with that?
Disgraceful on 16:45 - Feb 16 with 1809 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 16:32 - Feb 16 by unionjack666

Yep, why. Problem with that?

Mother of God, sweet Jesus, for all that's holly, I hope the Gods and Goddesses have mercy on your soul ....................were you radicalised at a young age ?

Disgraceful on 16:52 - Feb 16 with 1799 viewsunionjack666

Think u need help mate, grow up eh!!!
Disgraceful on 17:05 - Feb 16 with 1775 viewsswanjackal

Disgraceful on 16:52 - Feb 16 by unionjack666

If it's yours, keep flying the flag fella. The fact it upsets and annoys some people is just a bonus :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Disgraceful on 17:11 - Feb 16 with 1767 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 16:52 - Feb 16 by unionjack666

Swansea is a Welsh club, the butchers apron is offensive to some Welsh people, but since it is said to be upside down and therefore an insult to in the main some English people then where does one start.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024