Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful 23:32 - Feb 14 with 18619 viewstrampie

I noticed when viewing rival teams message boards after the Swans beat Leicester, that there was a thread about the disgraceful union jack in the Swansea end, they were claiming it was upside down and whoever displayed it was 'pig ignorant'.

I would say whoever displays it is 'pig ignorant' whether it was the right way up or not as Swansea is a Welsh team.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Disgraceful on 18:29 - Feb 15 with 1791 viewsswan65split

Wales had no explicit recognition in the Union Jack as it had been a part of the Kingdom of England since being annexed by Edward I of England in 1282 and its full integration by the Laws in Wales Acts 1535—1542, and was therefore represented by the flag of England.
Union Jack - Wikipedia
Disgraceful on 18:33 - Feb 15 with 1777 viewsLohengrin

Disgraceful on 18:26 - Feb 15 by giantstoneater

I though it was King Barry John!!

That was when he hit his twenties, mun. I'm on about him as a schoolboy...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Disgraceful on 18:54 - Feb 15 with 1737 viewsGeoffThom

Disgraceful on 10:20 - Feb 15 by Townhill_Hilton

Poppycock. They are bringing their sectarian, UKIP sh1t to our ground. Take their divisive politics elsewhere.

Lol I'm loving you ,you really are a deep thinking moron 😂😂😂😂😂 spouting absolute crap ,I don't sit too far away from this numpty with the flag and do you know what it really is all about ,he's a spot the mod or likes to think he is ,he uses it as a mod emblem 😂😂😂😂 fair play talk about conspiracies ,I think the fecker goes into station on times can't fail to spot him ,he's the one in the stupid hat a mod hat 😂😂😂😂😂
Disgraceful on 19:10 - Feb 15 with 1693 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes like many others i don't like it much - but i don't think bad of the supporters who bring it along. Up to them. Its the only union flag we see now and all the other flags are proud dragon flags - which make our little club unique with global exposure.

I used to enjoy the England flag that came to Swans games with 'Bored of Beckham' written across it. Brilliant.

I do like a small red dragon on the back of the shirt.

Beware of the Risen People

Disgraceful on 20:40 - Feb 15 with 1598 viewsItchySphincter

Disgraceful on 13:41 - Feb 15 by trampie

I bet fans of English football teams are very confused about Swansea football fans, are they Welsh ?, are they English ?, are they British ?, Swansea used to be a Welsh football team when I started following them as a young child, now through the decades with immigration, UK state education and the media as it is, a murky picture has developed.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 17:03]

We've never traded on our Welshyness.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Disgraceful on 21:00 - Feb 15 with 2146 viewsexiledclaseboy

Disgraceful on 11:01 - Feb 15 by trampie

Is that Prince Charles the so called Prince of Wales second wife ? and don't they have a property in Wales ?, I heard that she might become the Princess Consort but not Queen.

She'll be queen. She won't use that title apparently but she will be queen automatically and by right.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 21:02]

Poll: Tory leader

Disgraceful on 21:07 - Feb 15 with 2119 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 21:00 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

She'll be queen. She won't use that title apparently but she will be queen automatically and by right.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 21:02]

http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/will-camilla-actually-be-princess-consort-36143

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Disgraceful on 21:10 - Feb 15 with 2113 viewsFlashberryjack

Disgraceful on 18:54 - Feb 15 by GeoffThom

Lol I'm loving you ,you really are a deep thinking moron 😂😂😂😂😂 spouting absolute crap ,I don't sit too far away from this numpty with the flag and do you know what it really is all about ,he's a spot the mod or likes to think he is ,he uses it as a mod emblem 😂😂😂😂 fair play talk about conspiracies ,I think the fecker goes into station on times can't fail to spot him ,he's the one in the stupid hat a mod hat 😂😂😂😂😂

Would that be the guy I see sometimes in the Riverside, mod hair style and wearing a parka ?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 21:41]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful on 21:18 - Feb 15 with 2087 viewsexiledclaseboy

Disgraceful on 21:07 - Feb 15 by trampie

http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/will-camilla-actually-be-princess-consort-36143

The title of Queen will be automatic when Charles becomes king unless the law changes. Whether she'll use that title is another matter entirely.

Disgraceful on 21:27 - Feb 15 with 2066 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 21:18 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

The title of Queen will be automatic when Charles becomes king unless the law changes. Whether she'll use that title is another matter entirely.

Queen is only a title and if she is not given that title then she is not HM Queen.

Clarence House issued a statement the day Camilla and Charles got married announcing that Camilla would be known as Princess Consort in the event of Charles’s accession to the throne.

So that is where we are at, she will be 'Princess Consort' and not 'HM Queen', unless something changes in the meantime, she will not be 'Queen' she will not get that title and will not be referred to as 'Queen' unless something changes which you or me or anyone else cant possibly know.

Trampie only deals in facts ECB and has no agenda, so if you debate with trampie you need to be on the ball, lol.
Are you worried about not getting a day off for the Queens birthday if Charles gets to sit on the throne and then Carmilla outlives Charlie ?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 21:34]

Disgraceful on 21:29 - Feb 15 with 2053 viewsjackrabbit

Disgraceful on 09:10 - Feb 15 by Townhill_Hilton

I'm with Trampie. Not the Welsh flag. No part of it is Welsh. It is the Anglos flag , a symbol of domination still used by muppets as a rallying cry for Sais/English superiority. The people flying it are NF or worse. Britain is on its last legs thanks to Brexit. That flag is doomed to history.

Congratulations ! You managed to squeeze in a mention of Brexit. 'Britain on its last legs due to Brexit' - eh? I hadn't noticed. Somebody should have told the 75,000 people at the Millennium Stadium last Saturday plus the 20,000+ at the Liberty last Sunday, to look more downtrodden.

You are Ken Loach and I claim my £5.
Disgraceful on 21:34 - Feb 15 with 2034 viewsItchySphincter

Disgraceful on 21:27 - Feb 15 by trampie

Queen is only a title and if she is not given that title then she is not HM Queen.

Clarence House issued a statement the day Camilla and Charles got married announcing that Camilla would be known as Princess Consort in the event of Charles’s accession to the throne.

So that is where we are at, she will be 'Princess Consort' and not 'HM Queen', unless something changes in the meantime, she will not be 'Queen' she will not get that title and will not be referred to as 'Queen' unless something changes which you or me or anyone else cant possibly know.

Trampie only deals in facts ECB and has no agenda, so if you debate with trampie you need to be on the ball, lol.
Are you worried about not getting a day off for the Queens birthday if Charles gets to sit on the throne and then Carmilla outlives Charlie ?

She's Princess Consort now.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Disgraceful on 21:36 - Feb 15 with 2032 viewsexiledclaseboy

Disgraceful on 21:27 - Feb 15 by trampie

Here's a fact for you. She will automatically inherit the title of Queen when Charles becomes King. She may or may not choose to style herself "Princess Consort" but queen she will be. She's currently the Princess of Wales but chooses not to use the title.

My day off for the Monarch's birthday is safe regardless, it's for the monarch themselves, not their consort.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4252931.stm
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 21:37]

Disgraceful on 21:36 - Feb 15 with 2029 viewsGowerjack

Disgraceful on 10:14 - Feb 15 by Townhill_Hilton

You and I know that the only people flying Union flags at Swansea games are NF, UKIP or sectatanists. They aren't Baden Powell's junior campers.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 10:17]

Aye.

Nail on head.

A nasty little group of scroats that have been around for donkeys years.

I remember them playing up before the Rotherham game.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Disgraceful on 21:39 - Feb 15 with 2019 viewsperchrockjack

A true sign of unfettered arrogance is when a poster refers to himself in the third person

Perch believes trampie is a racist, language fascist who s the biggest troll on here by a country mile

Our flag is the union flag

We are British on our passports

English is the mother tongue of fully 80 per cent of Wales

We cannot survive as a principality of England

We are desperately poor as a country and have the worst public services of any region

We have no natural resources ...don't fookn make me laugh with water... And rely on English law

We are umbilically linked to England

We would literally starve on our own and there would be national civil war ...take ya pick, north south, east west...English v Selsh speakers

It's always been thus

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Disgraceful on 21:41 - Feb 15 with 2014 viewsGowerjack

Disgraceful on 21:39 - Feb 15 by perchrockjack

A true sign of unfettered arrogance is when a poster refers to himself in the third person

Perch believes trampie is a racist, language fascist who s the biggest troll on here by a country mile

We are desperately poor as a country and have the worst public services of any region

We have no natural resources ...don't fookn make me laugh with water... And rely on English law

We would literally starve on our own and there would be national civil war ...take ya pick, north south, east west...English v Selsh speakers

It's always been thus

We?

Plastic since 1974

Disgraceful on 21:44 - Feb 15 with 1999 viewsDr_Winston

Disgraceful on 21:41 - Feb 15 by Gowerjack

We?

Yes. Like it or not.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Disgraceful on 21:54 - Feb 15 with 1985 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 21:36 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

Here's a fact for you. She will automatically inherit the title of Queen when Charles becomes King. She may or may not choose to style herself "Princess Consort" but queen she will be. She's currently the Princess of Wales but chooses not to use the title.

My day off for the Monarch's birthday is safe regardless, it's for the monarch themselves, not their consort.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4252931.stm
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 21:37]

What will happen if Charlie gets on the throne and then dies before Camilla ?

I assume Prince William will become King almost straight away and Kate his wife will become Queen but what will Camilla's title be at that point ?, she can hardly be called Queen Mother as she is not Williams mother.
Is Camilla destined to miss out on the title of Queen and the title of Queen Mother ? ......... hmm

Disgraceful on 21:56 - Feb 15 with 1980 viewsKilkennyjack

Disgraceful on 21:39 - Feb 15 by perchrockjack

It's always been thus

Wales is a nation. Fact. Please repeat 100 times.

Beware of the Risen People

Disgraceful on 22:00 - Feb 15 with 1974 viewsperchrockjack

Yes, born bred and still Welsh no matter what shyte is aimed at me on here, which is irrelevant.

Wales without England is unthinkable to anyone with a brain and hope for their kids future

Forget ramming Welsh down them and this pitiful Cardiff gossip room ...get Welsh economy moving, educate our kids, have them think big, have dreams and believe them

What language they use doesn't matter ,although sadly it does for many of my generation brought up with this useless language hung around their neck

Kids...get educated, learn, look at the world and get the fook out if it's choking you

Disgraceful on 22:02 - Feb 15 with 1965 viewsexiledclaseboy

Disgraceful on 21:54 - Feb 15 by trampie

What will happen if Charlie gets on the throne and then dies before Camilla ?

I assume Prince William will become King almost straight away and Kate his wife will become Queen but what will Camilla's title be at that point ?, she can hardly be called Queen Mother as she is not Williams mother.
Is Camilla destined to miss out on the title of Queen and the title of Queen Mother ? ......... hmm

Yes, I agree she wont be known as the Queen mother on account of the fact that she's not the mother of the reigning monarch in the scenario you've described.

Razor sharp insight from you there, Trampmeister.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 22:03]

Disgraceful on 22:05 - Feb 15 with 1949 viewsLoyal

Disgraceful on 08:56 - Feb 15 by macthejack

Nah that will never end despite the fact some of the best players in our history are English.

Garry Monk, Alan Tate, Scott Sinclair, Nathan Dyer, Wayne Routledge, Leon Britton just to name a handful of recent ones.

Unfortunately a good chunk of our fans don't have 2 brain cells to rub together.

Garry Monk ? Alan Tait ?
Surely not ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Disgraceful on 07:54 - Feb 16 with 1838 viewsGowerjack

Disgraceful on 21:44 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

Yes. Like it or not.

Plastic since 1974

Disgraceful on 08:37 - Feb 16 with 1811 viewsowainglyndwr

Disgraceful on 22:00 - Feb 15 by perchrockjack

Yes, born bred and still Welsh no matter what shyte is aimed at me on here, which is irrelevant.

Wales without England is unthinkable to anyone with a brain and hope for their kids future

Forget ramming Welsh down them and this pitiful Cardiff gossip room ...get Welsh economy moving, educate our kids, have them think big, have dreams and believe them

What language they use doesn't matter ,although sadly it does for many of my generation brought up with this useless language hung around their neck

Kids...get educated, learn, look at the world and get the fook out if it's choking you

First of all Perch I have very good a English friends, so I am pointing out that I am not anti English.
I come form a family of Celts Scottish, Irish and of course Welsh,
With most but not all Welsh speaking.
Welsh is one of the oldest or if not the oldest language in Europe.
So either you are part Welsh or don't feel that Welshness I don't know, but Ithe gets your goat up.
Yma o Hyd.
You are right we have British passports etc same has the Scots and N Ireland
Now the Union When England/ Britain/ the Union land grabbed Northern Ireland and made them part of the Union surely they should of incorporated Wales has a country within in its own right ato that time and Northern Ireland with a smaller population so it's not about size.
That then would of solved many arguments and until this time a lot of people wI'll not fully understand or recognise ourselves as part of it.
After all we were here before the English and Northern Irish.
So most would not batter a eyelid if Wales recognised as a country in and part of the Union.
Disgraceful on 09:43 - Feb 16 with 1767 viewsperchrockjack

Owen

My comments were not aimed at you so no explanation needed.

I've met you and know you re a fair man

I've not trampie and his comments perpetuate every stereotype about the Welsh

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024