Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful 23:32 - Feb 14 with 19035 viewstrampie

I noticed when viewing rival teams message boards after the Swans beat Leicester, that there was a thread about the disgraceful union jack in the Swansea end, they were claiming it was upside down and whoever displayed it was 'pig ignorant'.

I would say whoever displays it is 'pig ignorant' whether it was the right way up or not as Swansea is a Welsh team.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Disgraceful on 12:59 - Feb 17 with 1119 viewswaynekerr55

Disgraceful on 12:54 - Feb 17 by trampie

i'm a valley boy, Swansea nearest City and pro team, I live down West these days, been supporting the Swans since the early 70's as a boy, ive never lived in Swansea and don't intend to as Perch says its a terrible place with terrible people, he is always running it down, he even recons everybody moves away and that they wont return and he has listed lots of posters on this site, the proportion of Swans fans that have moved away judging by this site his huge so I'm taking Perch advice as regards Swansea, he lives in the Liverpool area and I have been there to watch the Swans a couple of times and its terrible, so if Liverpool is terrible and he thinks Swansea is terrible then I wont be living there anytime soon.

Are you a Jerk nice_to_michu ?, from the area between Swansea and Llanelli, half a Jack and half a Terk, I only ask because I was talking to a labour supporter on here I believe and he was a Labour Jerk, I know you support Labour but cant remember if it was you or not.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 13:03]

"taking P"?

Have some punctuation. It's free

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Disgraceful on 13:05 - Feb 17 with 1104 viewsnice_to_michu

Disgraceful on 12:54 - Feb 17 by trampie

i'm a valley boy, Swansea nearest City and pro team, I live down West these days, been supporting the Swans since the early 70's as a boy, ive never lived in Swansea and don't intend to as Perch says its a terrible place with terrible people, he is always running it down, he even recons everybody moves away and that they wont return and he has listed lots of posters on this site, the proportion of Swans fans that have moved away judging by this site his huge so I'm taking Perch advice as regards Swansea, he lives in the Liverpool area and I have been there to watch the Swans a couple of times and its terrible, so if Liverpool is terrible and he thinks Swansea is terrible then I wont be living there anytime soon.

Are you a Jerk nice_to_michu ?, from the area between Swansea and Llanelli, half a Jack and half a Terk, I only ask because I was talking to a labour supporter on here I believe and he was a Labour Jerk, I know you support Labour but cant remember if it was you or not.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 13:03]

Are so you are a Johnny Foreigner then.

No, I'm not a Turk in anyway. Swansea through and through. You're mistaking me for someone else.

I don't particularly care where people are from nor do care what football team they support. Live and let live. I'm just mildly amused at how important identity is to you and yet you aren't even a Jack in the first place.
Disgraceful on 13:07 - Feb 17 with 1098 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 13:05 - Feb 17 by nice_to_michu

Are so you are a Johnny Foreigner then.

No, I'm not a Turk in anyway. Swansea through and through. You're mistaking me for someone else.

I don't particularly care where people are from nor do care what football team they support. Live and let live. I'm just mildly amused at how important identity is to you and yet you aren't even a Jack in the first place.

I'm definitely not a Jack, i'm a VC [Valley Commando].

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Disgraceful on 13:33 - Feb 17 with 1063 viewsnice_to_michu

Disgraceful on 13:07 - Feb 17 by trampie

I'm definitely not a Jack, i'm a VC [Valley Commando].

Good lord
Disgraceful on 13:37 - Feb 17 with 1055 viewsgiantstoneater

Disgraceful on 12:59 - Feb 17 by waynekerr55

"taking P"?

Have some punctuation. It's free

Ah the Punctuation Police! It`s about time all posters have to sit an exam to make sure they are good enough for this forum and weed out the dross. Can we ban punctuation and flag posts and just talk about what brings us on here in the first place!.
Disgraceful on 13:40 - Feb 17 with 1044 viewswaynekerr55

Disgraceful on 13:37 - Feb 17 by giantstoneater

Ah the Punctuation Police! It`s about time all posters have to sit an exam to make sure they are good enough for this forum and weed out the dross. Can we ban punctuation and flag posts and just talk about what brings us on here in the first place!.

Yes, but only if you edit your post to remove the exclamation mark or the full stop from the end of your post .

Disgraceful on 14:10 - Feb 17 with 1023 viewsgiantstoneater

Disgraceful on 13:40 - Feb 17 by waynekerr55

Yes, but only if you edit your post to remove the exclamation mark or the full stop from the end of your post .

Now I am either reeling you in or I failed miserably!
Disgraceful on 14:25 - Feb 17 with 1006 viewswaynekerr55

Disgraceful on 14:10 - Feb 17 by giantstoneater

Now I am either reeling you in or I failed miserably!

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful on 20:18 - Feb 17 with 921 viewsgiantstoneater

Disgraceful on 14:25 - Feb 17 by waynekerr55

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Failed miserably it is then!
Disgraceful on 20:41 - Feb 17 with 898 viewsperchrockjack

Not quite right tramp.

I don't always slag off Swansea but when I do its out of love for my old town and how it's been raped asunder

Frankly, I'm not a lover of valley boys and time was when our town was kept clear of them

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Disgraceful on 21:49 - Feb 17 with 921 viewstrampie

You are noted for slagging Swansea off Perch, the place and the people, its where you are from so it must be a terrible place for someone to slag off the place and people where they are from.

Disgraceful on 10:51 - Feb 18 with 866 viewsperchrockjack

I am noted trampie for exposing jerks like you as misrepresentative of the people of Wales who are overwhelmingly decent people who ve suffered a complete dismantlement of their industry .

My beloved home city has been destroyed by successive councils .

Trust me, most exiles feel as I do.

Swansea is not your city , you are a villager .

You are not a Jack either , which I why I see you as a pimple on the face of this site.

Where I live has been to me and we seem to have it all here, vibrant villages, good pubs, restaurants ,countryside, huge swathes of beach , offshore islands and it's a birdwatchers paradise .

We have the great throbbing warts n all cities of Liverpool Manchester and Leeds within 90 mins

This site btw does not represent Swansea people nor my football club

Disgraceful on 11:26 - Feb 18 with 854 viewslondonlisa2001

Disgraceful on 10:51 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

I am noted trampie for exposing jerks like you as misrepresentative of the people of Wales who are overwhelmingly decent people who ve suffered a complete dismantlement of their industry .

You are not a Jack either , which I why I see you as a pimple on the face of this site.

Where I live has been to me and we seem to have it all here, vibrant villages, good pubs, restaurants ,countryside, huge swathes of beach , offshore islands and it's a birdwatchers paradise .

We have the great throbbing warts n all cities of Liverpool Manchester and Leeds within 90 mins

I don't feel as you do. For the absence of doubt.
Disgraceful on 12:01 - Feb 18 with 823 viewscrix

Disgraceful on 10:51 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

my god the irony
Disgraceful on 13:00 - Feb 18 with 802 viewsperchrockjack

Who do you represent Lisa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024