Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread 10:25 - Feb 20 with 22539 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:09 - Feb 24 with 3179 viewsnyc_swans

same team as last week, sub routs for dyer, eh?
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 05:20 - Feb 24 with 3126 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:09 - Feb 24 by nyc_swans

same team as last week, sub routs for dyer, eh?

Hopefully Narsingh or Ayew have impressed enough in training to get a shot at starting.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:48 - Feb 24 with 3103 viewsbuilthjack

We need everyone on their game, then we will get a result.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:03 - Feb 24 with 3079 viewsClinton

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 05:20 - Feb 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Hopefully Narsingh or Ayew have impressed enough in training to get a shot at starting.

I think Routs will start. It's a matter of continuity. Especially considering the strength of the opposition, PC will want to keep it tight.
Ayew on as late substitute to grab the winner

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:25 - Feb 24 with 2905 viewsGlyn1

I'm starting a pub crawl from Hammersmith station to Chelsea by bus wearing a Swans away shirt. First one is the Wetherspoons opposite Hammersmith station, any suggestions after that?

(By the way, if people are going from Earls Court station to the pub near there, and they have any Dr Who fans in the family, keep a look out for a 1960s police phone booth (a Tardis) just outside the station - it's the last one in London and is a good photo op - guaranteed no Daleks.)
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 14:26]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:54 - Feb 24 with 2873 viewsvetchonian

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:25 - Feb 24 by Glyn1

I'm starting a pub crawl from Hammersmith station to Chelsea by bus wearing a Swans away shirt. First one is the Wetherspoons opposite Hammersmith station, any suggestions after that?

(By the way, if people are going from Earls Court station to the pub near there, and they have any Dr Who fans in the family, keep a look out for a 1960s police phone booth (a Tardis) just outside the station - it's the last one in London and is a good photo op - guaranteed no Daleks.)

There is "the Swan" next door,then a few pubs along Fulham Palace Road, the Old Suffolk Punch for one

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:41 - Feb 24 with 2698 viewsmorningstar

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:48 - Feb 24 by builthjack

We need everyone on their game, then we will get a result.

Of course if we do get a result ( and i don't know whether anyone has posted this), it would mean we would have gone unbeaten in two seasons by Chelsea.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 24 with 2577 viewsGlyn1

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:41 - Feb 24 by morningstar

Of course if we do get a result ( and i don't know whether anyone has posted this), it would mean we would have gone unbeaten in two seasons by Chelsea.

Really?? Fantastic!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:16 - Feb 24 with 2559 viewsmorningstar

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 24 by Glyn1

Really?? Fantastic!

It's just a stat Glyn. Don't try and pretend you're creaming your knickers over it.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:07 - Feb 24 with 2494 viewsGlyn1

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:16 - Feb 24 by morningstar

It's just a stat Glyn. Don't try and pretend you're creaming your knickers over it.

It's fantastic because I live in West London and I'm going to enjoy telling a lot of Chelsea fans this fact before I go to the match.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:24 - Feb 25 with 2331 viewsShaky

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:25 - Feb 24 by Glyn1

Come The Revolution in the Kings Road.

Friendly, welcoming bar.

(not really)

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:56 - Feb 25 with 2299 viewsbuilthjack

Staying in Shepherds Bush. Met a few Swans fans from Aberystwyth last night. Had a drink or three.
Got a good feeling about today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:37 - Feb 25 with 2266 viewsSTID2017

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:07 - Feb 24 by Glyn1

It's fantastic because I live in West London and I'm going to enjoy telling a lot of Chelsea fans this fact before I go to the match.

I also got a good feeling about today.
That said, just hope it all the light hearted ribbing of Chelsea fans doesn't come back to haunt you if we have a drubbing

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:02 - Feb 25 with 2110 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope we keep this loss to a respectable score as goal difference could end up being crucial. A draw would be a good result.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:19 - Feb 25 with 2088 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:02 - Feb 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope we keep this loss to a respectable score as goal difference could end up being crucial. A draw would be a good result.

Let's not do a Man Utd and crumble to a 4-0 loss.
I think we will snatch it 1-0.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:20 - Feb 25 with 3155 viewsFireboy

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:02 - Feb 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Confident then?

The harbinger of doom speaketh
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:24 - Feb 25 with 3154 viewstomdickharry

They are a good side worthy of their place as league leaders,nevertheless as we all know football is a funny game littered with surprise results,point today would be brilliant but to be honest can't see anything but a Chelsea win in a hard fought game.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:56 - Feb 25 with 3081 viewslondonlisa2001

Certainly let's hope we do better than the 7 nil loss we received at Liverpool before you decided they were utter crap that anyone could beat eh Dwight?
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:22 - Feb 25 with 3026 viewsJackanapes

Just read on BBC that Leon may be back. Worth noting that our up-turn in form coincided with his absence. How many of our wins has he started?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Feb 25 with 2803 viewsmonmouth

Same team then. Sensible. Chelsea look strong; need a decent following wind today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 14:09 - Feb 25 with 2780 viewsDarran

I don't think Mr Clement knows his best team yet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Feb 25 with 2782 viewskarnataka

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:22 - Feb 25 by Jackanapes

Just read on BBC that Leon may be back. Worth noting that our up-turn in form coincided with his absence. How many of our wins has he started?

There is absolutely no need for Leon to be considered as a starter today, bench yes.Obviously, there has to be a change from the team who started against Leicester because Dyer is injured and I wouldn't be surprised to see Ayew to start on the right because of his goal threat but there is no need for any other changes.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 14:27 - Feb 25 with 2619 viewsLord_Bony

Lawro has just predicted a 3.0 thrashing for us from Chelsea...

So going for a 2.1 Swans.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 14:54 - Feb 25 with 2433 viewsskippyjack

Can't see us getting anything.. unless we can stay in it as long as possible and nick something

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 14:58 - Feb 25 with 2396 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Cahill sent off

2-2 draw

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024