Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread 18:29 - Mar 28 with 29153 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 6:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Mar 29 with 3812 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:06 - Mar 29 by trampie

Yes I remember the 0-5 FA Cup game that Swansea dominated if that is what you are referring too ?

Remember going to Ayersome park midweek and seeing us win in FA cup

Best mob I have ever seen in Swansea for the home leg

Early 90s I think
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:53 - Mar 29 with 3787 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Mar 29 by pencoedjack

Remember going to Ayersome park midweek and seeing us win in FA cup

Best mob I have ever seen in Swansea for the home leg

Early 90s I think

95. tough mob, always have been.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 21:56]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 22:42 - Mar 29 with 3747 viewsSwanjaxs

Colours to the mast time.... beat Middlesbrough and momentum will take us over the line, a draw or loss and i think we'll drop.... Sunday is that big imho

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 23:41 - Mar 29 with 3701 viewsFireboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 22:42 - Mar 29 by Swanjaxs

Colours to the mast time.... beat Middlesbrough and momentum will take us over the line, a draw or loss and i think we'll drop.... Sunday is that big imho

Fair call swanjax
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 23:47 - Mar 29 with 3695 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:06 - Mar 29 by trampie

Yes I remember the 0-5 FA Cup game that Swansea dominated if that is what you are referring too ?

Yes mate, one of the most one-sided games in our favour that I've seen, yet one of the heaviest defeats. Absolutely bizarre game!

I'm going 2-1 to The Swans, on Sunday.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 12:24 - Mar 30 with 3531 viewssherpajacob

I think how the game goes will depend partly on Saturdays results.

If hull win, the onus on Boro will be to get a,win, which may suit us.

Otherwise, I think they'll defend deep and look to Nick it late on.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Mar 30 with 3442 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 12:24 - Mar 30 by sherpajacob

I think how the game goes will depend partly on Saturdays results.

If hull win, the onus on Boro will be to get a,win, which may suit us.

Otherwise, I think they'll defend deep and look to Nick it late on.

I hope we go at them strongly from the off as an early goal will scupper any bus parking intentions they may have.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:02 - Mar 30 with 3337 viewsjack2jack

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:40 - Mar 30 with 3311 viewsDr_Winston

Let's be honest, if we don't win this game we'll deserve to be relegated.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:56 - Mar 30 with 3292 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:40 - Mar 30 by Dr_Winston

After our last two performances against poor teams where we showed very little passion ,i'm again starting to doubt we'll stay up .Lose Sunday and it will take a divine intervention to keep us up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:57 - Mar 30 with 3289 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:40 - Mar 30 by Dr_Winston

Let's be honest, we probably do deserve to be relegated just because of the disastrous appointment of Bradley and the number of goals we shipped during his tenure but we have given ourselves a fighting chance.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Mar 30 with 3282 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:57 - Mar 30 by karnataka

Let's be honest, we probably do deserve to be relegated just because of the disastrous appointment of Bradley and the number of goals we shipped during his tenure but we have given ourselves a fighting chance.

Yup.

Clement's first few games have given us a chance we probably didn't deserve at the turn of the year. He needs to get those performances back, and setting the team up to win rather than contain will go a fair way towards achieving that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Mar 30 with 3258 viewsGlyn1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39421059

Mark Lawrenson's predictions of 2-0 for us v Boro, and Chelsea v Palace, would move us above Palace into 16th place. Yes please.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 10:20 - Mar 31 with 3069 viewslifelong

Looking at those stats in the op we've only drawn three games this season, got a feeling this game is going to be number four.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 10:54 - Mar 31 with 3050 viewswaynekerr55

Is the correct answer

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 13:01 - Mar 31 with 2977 viewsClinton

My worry is that the goals seem to be drying up.
Whilst Clement has undoubtedly made us a more compact unit. Our attacking prowess is limited.
Essential we get an early goal, to settle nerves and bring them out of their shell. Although with Karanka gone, they might be a bit more attacking.
I watch quite a bit of the Untied vs Boro game, they looked decent when forced to go forward.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 13:15 - Mar 31 with 2964 viewsmonmouth

Whereas I totally agree, it doesn't calm me one bit, because there's every chance we won't. We have started to look like one of the three worst teams again. Momentum is everything at this stage. Luckily Boro have none either, but they do have a new manager which could mean anything.

This is win at any cost; I hope they all realise that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 13:24 - Mar 31 with 2963 viewsJackupnorth

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 13:01 - Mar 31 by Clinton

My worry is that the goals seem to be drying up.
Whilst Clement has undoubtedly made us a more compact unit. Our attacking prowess is limited.
Essential we get an early goal, to settle nerves and bring them out of their shell. Although with Karanka gone, they might be a bit more attacking.
I watch quite a bit of the Untied vs Boro game, they looked decent when forced to go forward.

I watch quite a bit of Boro in general cos I live nearby and my wife is an ST holder, so I sometimes go to midweek games if her mate can't make it. They CAN be pretty good when forced into it, but they don't do it often enough. I thought Boro would do better than they have this season tbh. Wife is coming to Liberty with me for this one, so one of us will be very tetcy on the 5.5 hrs drive home. That better not be me!
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Mar 31 with 2880 viewstomdickharry

The return of Olsson and Naughton will be a big bonus,especially Olsson who gives us goals and a balance to the left side of the team.Don't think Boro will sit back and am looking forward to an open game with chances at both ends.Can't see us losing this one.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:32 - Mar 31 with 2842 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Mar 31 by tomdickharry

The return of Olsson and Naughton will be a big bonus,especially Olsson who gives us goals and a balance to the left side of the team.Don't think Boro will sit back and am looking forward to an open game with chances at both ends.Can't see us losing this one.

Naughton returning is huge too, just because we have nobody else who has ever played right back at this level, except for Fer two weeks ago.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Mar 31 with 2709 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Mar 31 by tomdickharry

I can easily see us losing, well just as much as I can of us winning or drawing.
I have no idea.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:34 - Mar 31 with 2680 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Mar 31 by SwansNZ

I can easily see us losing, well just as much as I can of us winning or drawing.
I have no idea.

Seriously mun, get off that fence before you get splinters. We're the better team and we're playing at home with our strongest team. Anything 'could' happen but it won't. Us to win 3 nil.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2017 21:57]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 00:00 - Apr 1 with 2583 viewsLord_Bony

Hopefully we ll play a 4 4 2 on Sunday.

If they play the same team that played Man U we re in with a cracking chance.,...

MUST WIN GAME FOR THEM....and us ....so will be a good one.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 05:19 - Apr 1 with 2526 viewsbonymine

I have some concern over Llorente's fitness ; he didn't look right at Bournemouth at all and has been having intensive treatment over the international break.

Given the goalscoring form he's been in, especially at home, it's difficult to see where goals would come from in his absence other than relying of Gylfi set pieces ?

That said, I' m remaining positive and think both he & Siggy will score in a 2-0 win 👍

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 06:23 - Apr 1 with 2517 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 05:19 - Apr 1 by bonymine

I have some concern over Llorente's fitness ; he didn't look right at Bournemouth at all and has been having intensive treatment over the international break.

Given the goalscoring form he's been in, especially at home, it's difficult to see where goals would come from in his absence other than relying of Gylfi set pieces ?

That said, I' m remaining positive and think both he & Siggy will score in a 2-0 win 👍

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Alfie & Martin like finding the net too....4-0 👌
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024