Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maidenhead 02:50 - Apr 23 with 14140 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Went to Maidenhead United today. Stood on the terraces, drank lager, excellent day out with 3000 fans. Lost thou, which was pretty crap
Maidenhead on 16:21 - May 1 with 1202 viewsterryb

Maidenhead on 11:44 - May 1 by TGRRRSSS

It is a bit unfair but I'd say the reason for this is simple, money money money. Too add to the farce both Hungerford and Poole (Who got into PO's) were told that their ground didn't hit the requirements to go up, Hungerford didn't make it anyway but seems silly for Poole to play unnecessarily

Poole won't be playing any more games.

Hampton & Richmond will be playing Ebbsfleet over two legs in the semi final. Wealdstone also were barred from going up as they had insufficient seats.

Gary Waddock's Aldershot are in the other match.
Maidenhead on 16:38 - May 1 with 1184 viewsCamberleyR

Maidenhead on 16:21 - May 1 by terryb

Poole won't be playing any more games.

Hampton & Richmond will be playing Ebbsfleet over two legs in the semi final. Wealdstone also were barred from going up as they had insufficient seats.

Gary Waddock's Aldershot are in the other match.

Aldershot are in the league above but as you say, have made the play offs. Ebbsfleet and Maidenhead have been battling it out in the National League South.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Maidenhead on 17:13 - May 1 with 1164 viewsterryb

Maidenhead on 16:38 - May 1 by CamberleyR

Aldershot are in the league above but as you say, have made the play offs. Ebbsfleet and Maidenhead have been battling it out in the National League South.

I knew that Camberley. I don't know what came over me with my posting.

It would be a schoolboy error if I wasn't so old. I think that makes me a silly old fart!

Dartford play Chelmsford in the other semi.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024