Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill 19:22 - Jul 12 with 3099 viewsDraytonR

Just on the box looking for a club. He might have had a few birthdays but I'd have him back.
Clint Hill on 20:45 - Jul 12 with 3001 viewsbosh67

I would have him back eventually as our defensive coach and to teach players at all levels about proper leadership.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Clint Hill on 23:07 - Jul 12 with 2808 viewswombat

Clint Hill on 20:45 - Jul 12 by bosh67

I would have him back eventually as our defensive coach and to teach players at all levels about proper leadership.

No brainer him being bought back , old head to help hall and lynch sort things out

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Clint Hill on 01:56 - Jul 13 with 2722 viewsHooparoo

Clint Hill on 23:07 - Jul 12 by wombat

No brainer him being bought back , old head to help hall and lynch sort things out

Agree. Surely he's at least worth having around the place to gee people up on a short term contract?

Future manager in my opinion.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Clint Hill on 03:02 - Jul 13 with 2702 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If he had his legs tied together, was handcuffed to a tree and blindfolded, he'd still be our best defender by some margin.

I'd get him back just to have him ready to step up in October when the inevitable annual sacking takes place. The right sort test would surely be a formality!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Clint Hill on 13:53 - Jul 13 with 2403 viewswombat

Clint Hill on 03:02 - Jul 13 by PlanetHonneywood

If he had his legs tied together, was handcuffed to a tree and blindfolded, he'd still be our best defender by some margin.

I'd get him back just to have him ready to step up in October when the inevitable annual sacking takes place. The right sort test would surely be a formality!

mackie is in the squad for the same reason get the players going etc etc
wouldnt want big money its a serious no brainer having him back

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Clint Hill on 13:56 - Jul 13 with 2391 viewsEsox_Lucius

Clint Hill on 03:02 - Jul 13 by PlanetHonneywood

You obviously saw him play a lot at the end of his career at Loftus Road but you mistyped worst as best. As a player I thought he was shocking in his last two seasons with us; lots of running back to goal and leaving the midfield stranded in no mans land, lots of goal line clearances because he left his man when he couldn't compete for pace. One thing he did do better than anyone else, and probably still would, was to win defensive headers. A birdie at the club also told me that he was one of the three players behind the dressing room unrest when were promoted in 2010-11, albeit the least vociferous I was told. The other two were moved on fairly quickly after.

The grass is always greener.

Clint Hill on 17:30 - Jul 13 with 2330 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Clint Hill on 13:56 - Jul 13 by Esox_Lucius

You obviously saw him play a lot at the end of his career at Loftus Road but you mistyped worst as best. As a player I thought he was shocking in his last two seasons with us; lots of running back to goal and leaving the midfield stranded in no mans land, lots of goal line clearances because he left his man when he couldn't compete for pace. One thing he did do better than anyone else, and probably still would, was to win defensive headers. A birdie at the club also told me that he was one of the three players behind the dressing room unrest when were promoted in 2010-11, albeit the least vociferous I was told. The other two were moved on fairly quickly after.

....Hall aside, you've not seen our defenders of late!

Of course he's old/slow and that mugging he dished out at home to Wednesday (I think) highlighted his powers are waning. But do I think he's better than Lynch, Caulker and Perch? Hellfire, i think he'd give Ned a run for his money.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Clint Hill on 18:44 - Jul 13 with 2244 viewsEsox_Lucius

Clint Hill on 17:30 - Jul 13 by PlanetHonneywood

....Hall aside, you've not seen our defenders of late!

Of course he's old/slow and that mugging he dished out at home to Wednesday (I think) highlighted his powers are waning. But do I think he's better than Lynch, Caulker and Perch? Hellfire, i think he'd give Ned a run for his money.

but not expect to win though? I think Perch is a lot better player than people give him credit for, his stint at LB showed that but he seems like an easy target for the boo boys so we have to slag him off. Same with Henry, and last season with Chief.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Clint Hill on 20:24 - Sep 11 with 1695 viewsDraytonR

Da Da Daaaaaaa !!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024