Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Bartley 14:21 - Aug 8 with 11926 viewssP7qupUf

Signed a new four year deal apparently. Certainly the end of the road for Amat.
Kyle Bartley on 17:28 - Aug 8 with 2279 viewsWarwickHunt

Kyle Bartley on 16:53 - Aug 8 by Whiterockin

He has had 12 months managed/coached by an excellent defender. Say what you like about Monk but he knew how to defend.During that 12 months he has had excellent reviews and come back here and the manager likes what he has seen.

Give the boy a break and let's see what he can do, it could well end up saving us a lot of money.

"He has had 12 months managed/coached by an excellent defender. Say what you like about Monk but he knew how to defend. "

Shïte at set pieces - lost his man more often than Zsa Zsa Gabor.
Kyle Bartley on 17:39 - Aug 8 with 2249 views34dfgdf54

PC has more than likely been told there's no cash for another centre half, and rates Bartley above VDH as cover, which is understandable as VDH has been awful pre season. PC doesn't get much say I'm fairly certain.
Kyle Bartley on 17:40 - Aug 8 with 2245 viewsawayjack

Kyle Bartley on 15:02 - Aug 8 by pencoedjack

Since joining in 2012 Bartley has made 16 appearances for us each one with the exception ( of 1) he has been fuking awful.

We give him a new contract .... you really couldn't make it up unless as stated by another poster it's just to sell him.

Whilst at Arsenal he was also loaned out to lower leagues or the pub league up North.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 15:03]

Agree. I think most of our fans didn't watch him play in PL. Very poor. One season on hoof-ball and he's a world beater. Naturally I hope he comes good but scary that he's our main back up CB. Prey FF and Mawson don't lose form or get injured.
Kyle Bartley on 17:46 - Aug 8 with 2224 viewsDr_Winston

Kyle Bartley on 15:32 - Aug 8 by pencoedjack

There is little likelihood of me being able to tell PC (if it's his decision) that he got this wrong.

So as it's a forum for Swans fans do you think a player who has made 16 appearances in 5 years should receive a new 4 year contract ?

First thing we need to do is acknowledge that he's made more than 16 appearances in five years. I know most people prefer not to think about last season, but to deny its existence completely is going a bit far.

Based on his outstanding displays for Leeds last season and Clement's obvious liking for him then a new deal is not unexpected. I wouldn't have offered him four years though if that helps.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kyle Bartley on 18:11 - Aug 8 with 2185 viewsOldjack

They loved him at Liids ,it won't take a lot to turn him into a decent defender ,just a bit of coaching off the right people ,Clem likes him and he's got our defence into a proper defence that gives very little away theses days

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Kyle Bartley on 18:13 - Aug 8 with 2180 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Kyle Bartley on 18:11 - Aug 8 by Oldjack

They loved him at Liids ,it won't take a lot to turn him into a decent defender ,just a bit of coaching off the right people ,Clem likes him and he's got our defence into a proper defence that gives very little away theses days

.......or you can get a striker to run at him and wait for the net to bulge.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Kyle Bartley on 18:29 - Aug 8 with 2152 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Bartley on 17:46 - Aug 8 by Dr_Winston

First thing we need to do is acknowledge that he's made more than 16 appearances in five years. I know most people prefer not to think about last season, but to deny its existence completely is going a bit far.

Based on his outstanding displays for Leeds last season and Clement's obvious liking for him then a new deal is not unexpected. I wouldn't have offered him four years though if that helps.

Yes add the cup games against Blackburn & Oxford as well

He was awesome in both 👍
Kyle Bartley on 18:38 - Aug 8 with 2131 viewsOldjack

Kyle Bartley on 18:13 - Aug 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

.......or you can get a striker to run at him and wait for the net to bulge.

shruppp you pleb, have you no faith in the managers judgement ?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 18:51]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Bartley on 18:55 - Aug 8 with 2113 viewsNeath_Jack

We've got the biggest drama queens ever

We're going to get relegated now be f*cked.

Glad we've tied him down, a proper old fashioned centre half, and we will never in a month of Sundays get a better back up player. Hasn't thrown his toys out of the pram when he hasn't been selected or sent out on loan, that sits well with me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kyle Bartley on 19:14 - Aug 8 with 2091 viewsSPboy

Kyle Bartley on 17:23 - Aug 8 by Dyfnant

His games for us under Monk were varying levels of sh1te. Let us prey

The standards of some of the punters on this thread leaves me speechless. If anyone really believes that Bartley will ever be a regular PL player then they are deluded.

There again some punters even believe Fernandes (gift a goal or chance every game Federico) is good enough
Kyle Bartley on 19:39 - Aug 8 with 2052 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Bartley on 18:55 - Aug 8 by Neath_Jack

Glad we've tied him down, a proper old fashioned centre half, and we will never in a month of Sundays get a better back up player. Hasn't thrown his toys out of the pram when he hasn't been selected or sent out on loan, that sits well with me.

Come now Neath ....

Good old centre half ? I felt safer with Snopp dog playing.

If Alf or Fede pick up an injury we are fuked with Bartley / VDH as back up
Kyle Bartley on 19:46 - Aug 8 with 2050 viewsJokeren1943

Does it have something to do, with that Premier League club need to have certain amount of british players in it squad?
Kyle Bartley on 19:47 - Aug 8 with 2050 viewsJokeren1943

Isn't Amat in Spain the next year?
Kyle Bartley on 21:46 - Aug 8 with 1990 viewsjasper_T

Kyle Bartley on 19:46 - Aug 8 by Jokeren1943

Does it have something to do, with that Premier League club need to have certain amount of british players in it squad?

That's not how homegrown quotas work.
Kyle Bartley on 23:27 - Aug 8 with 1907 viewsymaohyd

Kyle Bartley on 14:45 - Aug 8 by Uppa_Swans

I'm staggered by the nonsense written so far in this thread. Do you guys have any idea how awful the majority of the team was when Bartley last played in it? Naughton, Mawson, Fernandez all looked shoddy to say the least under previous managers. Kyle Bartley offers us an alternative to the technical/cultured pairing of Mawson/Fernandez and is a proven goalscoring threat. Clearly PC sees something in him.

Fu ck me...someone talking sense on Planet Swans!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Kyle Bartley on 01:58 - Aug 9 with 1850 viewsLoyal

Kyle Bartley on 15:20 - Aug 8 by Darran

I don't think the teams we played in pre-season are quite up to PL standard but I take your point about the manager.

I think this is one area they will let PC make a decision. And it saves money.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kyle Bartley on 09:39 - Aug 9 with 1744 viewsSgorioFruit

Kyle Bartley is shite

End of thread

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Kyle Bartley on 09:53 - Aug 9 with 1726 viewsraynor94

Kyle Bartley on 09:39 - Aug 9 by SgorioFruit

Kyle Bartley is shite

End of thread

You really don't do yourself any favours

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kyle Bartley on 14:38 - Aug 9 with 1656 viewskarnataka

Kyle Bartley on 18:55 - Aug 8 by Neath_Jack

He did voice his disapproval about Ki getting picked as CD ahead of him for the Bradford Cup Final game IIRC.
Kyle Bartley on 14:48 - Aug 9 with 1639 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle Bartley on 14:38 - Aug 9 by karnataka

He did voice his disapproval about Ki getting picked as CD ahead of him for the Bradford Cup Final game IIRC.

So did a few others.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle Bartley on 15:15 - Aug 9 with 1611 viewsAl_Bundy

The problem is not Bartley the back up it the 4 year contract. We all know what happens when these contracts get dished out the player goes backward in effort.
Kyle Bartley on 20:09 - Aug 9 with 1487 viewsSwanzay

4 seems to be Huw's favourite number, when it comes to giving new contracts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40880108
Kyle Bartley on 22:14 - Aug 9 with 1428 viewsheadcleaner

I am flabbergasted that people rate KB as prem quality and a 4 year contract is just reward for his qualities. I'd rather see tate and KoL play centre back
Kyle Bartley on 22:30 - Aug 9 with 1399 viewsJonTheJack

I was one of the posters to say that Bartley is a fraud of a footballer. Every single time he played for us he was utter garbage; and that is being kind.

I can only say that judging from most reports he had a very good season last year so I will just pause from saying what I really think and take another look if he is called upon.

Four years simply irritates me. I hope its just to increase the fee we can get for him after the season he had previous.
Kyle Bartley on 23:49 - Aug 9 with 1343 viewsTNT

It's difficult to erase his 'Keystone Cop' performance, at Anfield, from the mind.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024