Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So a hero departs... 19:58 - Aug 16 with 12564 viewsjedmo_jack

Good luck Siggy! Without a doubt one of the best and one of my favourite players to pull on the Swans shirt in a long, long while. Been a great servant to our club.
So a hero departs... on 21:25 - Aug 16 with 1244 viewsFireboy2

So a hero departs... on 21:20 - Aug 16 by Swans777

I got you wound up from my first post on this thread, my dear.

You are wrong and Lisa is right

You are an idiot
So a hero departs... on 21:25 - Aug 16 with 1235 viewslondonlisa2001

So a hero departs... on 21:20 - Aug 16 by Swans777

I got you wound up from my first post on this thread, my dear.

No. you really did not.

Responding to you doesn't mean I'm wound up. It just means I'm responding to you.

I'm reasonably frequently wound up. I'm rarely wound up about the Swans. I'm almost never wound up by a post on an Internet forum. I'm never wound up by a moron. Hope that helps :)
So a hero departs... on 21:26 - Aug 16 with 1228 viewsEasternJack

Changing direction for a moment.

£45 Million transfer fee - which by my reckoning is the 6th highest paid by a British club.

I still pinch myself whenever I look at where we are today as a club.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

So a hero departs... on 21:27 - Aug 16 with 1226 viewsSwans777

So a hero departs... on 21:25 - Aug 16 by londonlisa2001

No. you really did not.

Responding to you doesn't mean I'm wound up. It just means I'm responding to you.

I'm reasonably frequently wound up. I'm rarely wound up about the Swans. I'm almost never wound up by a post on an Internet forum. I'm never wound up by a moron. Hope that helps :)

If you say so, my dear.
So a hero departs... on 21:27 - Aug 16 with 1222 viewsE20Jack

So a hero departs... on 21:25 - Aug 16 by londonlisa2001

No. you really did not.

That ironically made me ''lmao'', his favourite abbreviation.

My sentiments exactly.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

So a hero departs... on 21:27 - Aug 16 with 1220 viewslondonlisa2001

So a hero departs... on 21:26 - Aug 16 by EasternJack

Changing direction for a moment.

£45 Million transfer fee - which by my reckoning is the 6th highest paid by a British club.

I still pinch myself whenever I look at where we are today as a club.

I agree with that. It's insane isn't it?
So a hero departs... on 21:29 - Aug 16 with 1210 viewsjack247

I'm not going to knock what he's done on the pitch for us. He has been superb. I wouldn't say he is the best of the PL era, but he's in the argument.

Also don't blame him for wanting to go to a bigger club for more money.

What I will say though is even in an inflated market, we got a hell of a price for him. Regardless of whether we squander it or don't spend it, we have done very well to get that much.

The thing that irks me is this deal would have been so much better if it had been wrapped up 3 or 4 weeks ago. If the rumour is true (and I've no idea if it is) that his loyalty bonus has delayed things then he leaves under a little bit of a cloud, as regardless of whether he put in a written request or not, he wanted to go, he is going to get a big signing on fee and a massive pay rise. It's screwed our pre-season up a treat.
So a hero departs... on 21:34 - Aug 16 with 1179 viewsFlashberryjack

So a hero departs... on 21:19 - Aug 16 by londonlisa2001

What price Ante in today's market?

What a player. Truly exceptional.

Had a couple of beers with him a few years ago when we were in the championship.

I asked him the same question, the look of dismay on his face said it all, don't think the war in Yugoslavia left him with much.

But I tell you what, I certainly wouldn't pick a fight with him even after all those years.

As I've said previous, opinions differ, But Ante was the best I've seen, ever.

What would he be worth nowadays ? I wouldn't even hazzard a guess, but I know one thing, we wouldn't be able to afford him even with the Siggy money

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

So a hero departs... on 21:41 - Aug 16 with 1162 viewsDarran

Just to touch on something Loyal said earlier in the thread.

The word 'hero' in the thread title is a fuçking disgrace. Sigurddson is no hero.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So a hero departs... on 21:42 - Aug 16 with 1157 viewspencoedjack

So a hero departs... on 21:34 - Aug 16 by Flashberryjack

Had a couple of beers with him a few years ago when we were in the championship.

I asked him the same question, the look of dismay on his face said it all, don't think the war in Yugoslavia left him with much.

But I tell you what, I certainly wouldn't pick a fight with him even after all those years.

As I've said previous, opinions differ, But Ante was the best I've seen, ever.

What would he be worth nowadays ? I wouldn't even hazzard a guess, but I know one thing, we wouldn't be able to afford him even with the Siggy money

That's the thing people's opinions are different, posters seem to get rather wound up when someone who'd make there all time Swans team doesn't make someone else's. There are obviously exceptions with the WUMs

Football all about opinions
So a hero departs... (n/t) on 21:43 - Aug 16 with 1145 viewsGaryjack

So a hero departs... (n/t) on 21:01 - Aug 16 by Swans777

Well done. You posted a smiley without having to edit your post! The only way is up!
So a hero departs... on 21:48 - Aug 16 with 1120 viewsThornburyswan

Good player & has done a good job for us over the last few seasons but he 's moved on & at £45M it's a decent deal for us so we move on - no drama required.
So a hero departs... on 22:10 - Aug 16 with 1080 viewsDavillin

"Every hero becomes a bore at last." Emerson

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

So a hero departs... on 22:46 - Aug 16 with 1051 viewsTreforys_Jack

So a hero departs... on 21:41 - Aug 16 by Darran

Just to touch on something Loyal said earlier in the thread.

The word 'hero' in the thread title is a fuçking disgrace. Sigurddson is no hero.

Footballers are heroes to kids, but that's about it. Any adult who describes a footballer as a hero needs to take look at themselves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024