Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every year I say the same thing... 21:54 - Aug 22 with 3205 viewsozexile

You would think just once we may actually have a go and actually try and achieve something. Just maybe give the supporters a cause for optimism.
We only enter 3 competitions and throw 2 of those away each year. You can't pick and choose the matches that you want to give 100% effort in. It sends the wrong message to the players. Thanks Rangers I have many Brentford mates and can't wait to see what they have to say.
Every year I say the same thing... on 22:37 - Aug 22 with 807 viewsspencer

Every year I say the same thing... on 22:32 - Aug 22 by essextaxiboy

We will play the best team available , but dont be surprised if some fall away because they pick up injuries and cant recover in time or the Management consider them not recovered .

It is a bit worrying though how players cannot manage to play twice a week. Wait for it......In my day ...footballers couldn't wait to play Saturday midweek saturday.

I agree with your reply - but still think we could have mixed it up a bit tonight and maybe played half the team....does show how weak our squad is though .
Every year I say the same thing... on 22:37 - Aug 22 with 805 viewsessextaxiboy

Every year I say the same thing... on 22:34 - Aug 22 by spencer

Indeed -11 changes...Poor loves,must be tired.

Is Warnock beating himself up do you think ?, or his he putting the finishing touches to Saturdays team knowing they are rested and fit .

Hopefully Ollie is doing the same
Every year I say the same thing... on 22:40 - Aug 22 with 790 viewsspencer

Every year I say the same thing... on 22:37 - Aug 22 by essextaxiboy

Is Warnock beating himself up do you think ?, or his he putting the finishing touches to Saturdays team knowing they are rested and fit .

Hopefully Ollie is doing the same

I'm sure Warnock couldn't give a sh.t what the fans think.
Then why bother charging an entrance fee ?
It's about time Clubs started to think about the fans....that travel and pay good money on a Tuesday night to watch these cup games.
I stopped years ago.
If its a squad game...then we need to improve our squad.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 22:42]
Every year I say the same thing... on 22:53 - Aug 22 with 736 viewsessextaxiboy

Every year I say the same thing... on 22:40 - Aug 22 by spencer

I'm sure Warnock couldn't give a sh.t what the fans think.
Then why bother charging an entrance fee ?
It's about time Clubs started to think about the fans....that travel and pay good money on a Tuesday night to watch these cup games.
I stopped years ago.
If its a squad game...then we need to improve our squad.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 22:42]

Couldnt agree more .A fiver for adults and free for kids and everyone knows what sort of team to expect
Every year I say the same thing... on 22:55 - Aug 22 with 733 viewstonyQPR

Every year I say the same thing... on 22:12 - Aug 22 by ozexile

What I don't understand is there's 91 other league clubs who don't have this continual problem. Brentford are bottom of the league yet still put a team out capable of whipping us. We never cause an upset.

We always cause an upset,,,,,,, me most fooking times we play.
Every year I say the same thing... on 22:58 - Aug 22 with 730 viewsdaveB

Every year I say the same thing... on 22:06 - Aug 22 by essextaxiboy

Sorry mate I dont agree , when you are playing twice a week in the main competition you have to prioritise .

We're not going to win the league, we won't win the cup either but no reason to put out such a crap side tonight and throw the game
Every year I say the same thing... on 23:06 - Aug 22 with 712 viewsBostonR

I am not a Holloway fan but I have to acknowledge he has a great start in the league. I went tonight and despite the team changes you do not allow your local upstarts to frankly take the piss which they did. They should have been 5 up at the break-we were that bad. The bulk of those players are in the squad and that does not bode well as injuries and suspensions stack up. I would swap that bulk of those players that started tonight with the Brentford players in a flash they were light years ahead of us.
Every year I say the same thing... on 00:28 - Aug 23 with 647 viewsNW5Hoop

Sounds like we were bloody awful tonight. Even going to the open air theatre in the rain sounds like a better choice …
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024