Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw 10:16 - Aug 21 with 5199 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Taking place in China at 4am English time. Not sure i can be bothered to take part in this cup anymore

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 10:19 - Aug 21 with 5189 viewsNorthernr

Fcking disgusting.
Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 10:26 - Aug 21 with 5161 viewsaston_hoop

Just in case they thought we were under some impression that they give a flying fck about fans, they have made it abundantly clear they don't. I hope the bloody company go bust and Reading get relegated. Well, I hope Reading get relegated anyway but still...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 10:27 - Aug 21 with 5153 viewspaulparker

give it 2 years and you will have Chinese & prem teams only in it , with the final in china
the rest of us will be in the Johnson paint thinging

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 10:30 - Aug 21 with 5143 viewsRs_Holy

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 10:19 - Aug 21 by Northernr

Fcking disgusting.

will it be in Chinese with English sub-titles?
Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 10:35 - Aug 21 with 5118 viewsdaveB

A competition so farcical this season and losing all credibility that QPR will probably win it
Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 10:51 - Aug 21 with 5070 viewsBoston

just because the draws in China doesn't mean you have to take away a bad impression.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 11:29 - Aug 21 with 4989 viewscyprusmel

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 10:51 - Aug 21 by Boston

just because the draws in China doesn't mean you have to take away a bad impression.

I saw what you did Boston
Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 11:34 - Aug 21 with 4974 views18StoneOfHoop

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 10:51 - Aug 21 by Boston

Understandable thinking by Carabao.

They thought getting 6,000 miles away from John Salako might make things run a touch more smoothly.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/john-salako-bankrupt-former-premier-1830091

@ 2:42 look at his panicked expression.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 11:37]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 11:37 - Aug 21 with 4955 viewsBoston

I'm reliably informed that if you give Rod Stewart a few drinks he'll be more than happy to have a go.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 11:38 - Aug 21 with 4947 viewsJigsore

fantasy honestly doesn't even have a patch on the absurdity of real life

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 11:44 - Aug 21 with 4926 viewsFDC

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 10:30 - Aug 21 by Rs_Holy

will it be in Chinese with English sub-titles?

It'll be over-dubbed by non-league footballers
Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 12:37 - Aug 21 with 4828 views18StoneOfHoop

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 11:37 - Aug 21 by Boston

I'm reliably informed that if you give Rod Stewart a few drinks he'll be more than happy to have a go.

Go on it's worth another look,Boston
The Greatest Cup Drawer Of All Time!

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 13:05 - Aug 21 with 4760 viewsaston_hoop

I like to think the 1992 Rumbelows cup quarter final draw does push Rod close...

[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 13:06]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 13:14 - Aug 21 with 4741 viewsRs_Holy

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 11:34 - Aug 21 by 18StoneOfHoop

Understandable thinking by Carabao.

They thought getting 6,000 miles away from John Salako might make things run a touch more smoothly.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/john-salako-bankrupt-former-premier-1830091

@ 2:42 look at his panicked expression.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 11:37]

I think its time to cut Salako some slack. When they asked him to do the draw I bet no-one mentioned the extra ball?
It used to be so simple! Then all of a sudden its gone from pull a ball out of the hat and say the number, to now having ball/number, colour/letter... try to remember that H means Home and A means Away... it's the South section first, then North... Is there an East or a West? Can I phone a friend, are Charlton in twice this time, is the pub still open?.... Why is it so complicated???
Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 15:33 - Aug 21 with 4592 viewskensalriser

If only the last two balls selected would read Free Tibet and Democracy for Hong Kong.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 15:37 - Aug 21 with 4581 viewsBoston

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 15:33 - Aug 21 by kensalriser

If only the last two balls selected would read Free Tibet and Democracy for Hong Kong.

Norman Tibet?

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 16:42 - Aug 21 with 4512 viewsdaveB

here are the reasons given by the efl, honestly the most pointless stupid thing I've ever heard of. The Competition has no appeal in this country let alone the far east

Regarding the draw, the EFL have said: “We understand that not everyone will agree on the timing of this week’s Round Three Draw, but in staging in this way it will give the competition both the maximum exposure in the UK, Chinese and South East Asian markets. This is not only an important factor for the EFL but also our new sponsors Carabao, who, like ourselves, plan to use the growing global appeal of the competition to reach new audiences.

“Once the logistics have been completed in Beijing, the UK will be waking up and the breakfast media will be able to report and get reaction on the 16 ties that will take place next month, which we feel is an interesting move away from the usual post-game evening draws.

“The Round Three draw itself is not being televised live in China or anywhere else but the EFL will be providing full coverage across its Carabao Cup Twitter feed, with news and reaction as it happens.

“Our decision to go to China is part of a strategic plan to grow the EFL internationally and specifically boost profile and exposure in ASEAN markets. A number of potentially significant meetings are being held around the draw that we envisage will deliver a benefit to all 72 clubs of the EFL.

“As part of those meetings the EFL will stage its first summit in Asia, where potential sponsors and investors from the region will gather to be briefed on the wider opportunities the EFL can provide. This will include the showcasing of the new iFollow international streaming platform which successfully launched at the start of the season.

“We now look forward to this work developing over the course of the next few days and taking further shape in the coming weeks and months.”
Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 16:59 - Aug 21 with 4476 viewssmegma

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 16:42 - Aug 21 by daveB

here are the reasons given by the efl, honestly the most pointless stupid thing I've ever heard of. The Competition has no appeal in this country let alone the far east

Regarding the draw, the EFL have said: “We understand that not everyone will agree on the timing of this week’s Round Three Draw, but in staging in this way it will give the competition both the maximum exposure in the UK, Chinese and South East Asian markets. This is not only an important factor for the EFL but also our new sponsors Carabao, who, like ourselves, plan to use the growing global appeal of the competition to reach new audiences.

“Once the logistics have been completed in Beijing, the UK will be waking up and the breakfast media will be able to report and get reaction on the 16 ties that will take place next month, which we feel is an interesting move away from the usual post-game evening draws.

“The Round Three draw itself is not being televised live in China or anywhere else but the EFL will be providing full coverage across its Carabao Cup Twitter feed, with news and reaction as it happens.

“Our decision to go to China is part of a strategic plan to grow the EFL internationally and specifically boost profile and exposure in ASEAN markets. A number of potentially significant meetings are being held around the draw that we envisage will deliver a benefit to all 72 clubs of the EFL.

“As part of those meetings the EFL will stage its first summit in Asia, where potential sponsors and investors from the region will gather to be briefed on the wider opportunities the EFL can provide. This will include the showcasing of the new iFollow international streaming platform which successfully launched at the start of the season.

“We now look forward to this work developing over the course of the next few days and taking further shape in the coming weeks and months.”

'Growing global appeal' ??? Let's see how many games attract crowds in 5 digits this week.
Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 17:00 - Aug 21 with 4475 viewskensalriser

Really, what a load of old bollox. Even they don't believe a word of it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 19:45 - Aug 21 with 4391 viewsFredManRave

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 15:33 - Aug 21 by kensalriser

Hong Kong Phooey?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 23:35 - Aug 21 with 4186 viewsbob566

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 17:00 - Aug 21 by kensalriser

Really, what a load of old bollox. Even they don't believe a word of it.

It's the way sport is going. Nfl matches in London. Snooker was dead and buried until it went to China. Gaa in London and New York. Sevens rugby in Hong Kong. Football will be no different
Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 23:40 - Aug 21 with 4181 viewsted_hendrix

I can hardly contain my excitement.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 15:33 - Aug 22 with 4011 viewsrunningman75

Those millions of r's fans in Beijing will be hoping we beat Brentford. Will be the biggest turn out since Chairman Mao's little red book signing.
Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 22:30 - Aug 22 with 3924 viewsted_hendrix

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 10:35 - Aug 21 by daveB

A competition so farcical this season and losing all credibility that QPR will probably win it

"A competition so farcical this season and losing all credibility that QPR will probably win it"

Well That's F Ucked that then, *probably go and win it*

Guffaw etcetera,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round draw on 23:36 - Aug 22 with 3882 viewsdachiltern

Allowing for previous draws and that result tonight I shall look forward waking in the morning to find we have drawn Chelscum in the next round.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024