Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N Korea sends missile over Japan 07:31 - Aug 29 with 32733 viewsValerie

I really think it's only time now before we see a nuclear strike on N Korea.

The latest developments that sent the warning sirens off in the North of Japan
are a major escalation in the conflict brought on by NK but some will
still blame Trump when the inevitable does happen.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 19:58 - Sep 3 with 3182 viewsHumpty

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 19:32 - Sep 3 by Davillin

"America" didn't do anything and neither "The United States" nor the U.N. carpet-bombed North Korea. It appears that you're confusing North Korea and Vietnam.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-us-war-crime-north-korea-wont-forget
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:02 - Sep 3 with 3174 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 19:44 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

I'm still the voice of reason, Dav. The unreasonable ones are those who insist that trump is somehow fit for the office he holds and that anyone who suggests otherwise has been fooled by the media or the now ubiquitous and intensely juvenile cry of "fake news". trump is an embarrassment to your nation and the great office he's currently sullying. The sooner he is removed from it the better for the USA and the world at large. It's only a matter of time.

He's definitely not fit for office and most certainly should be removed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:03 - Sep 3 with 3172 viewsexiledclaseboy

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:02 - Sep 3 by Darran

He's definitely not fit for office and most certainly should be removed.

Well the constitutional means exist for exactly that to happen.

Poll: Tory leader

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:08 - Sep 3 with 3162 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:03 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

Well the constitutional means exist for exactly that to happen.

I'll tell you what's funny mind the amount of tweets by people about Dubya making out he was such a wonderful president in comparison to The Donald. I suppose he was really but he's been blamed by just about everyone on the left for creating every Muslim/Isis terrorist attack for more than a decade and now some people think he's shit hot just because he's no Trump.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:12 - Sep 3 with 3154 viewsexiledclaseboy

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:08 - Sep 3 by Darran

I'll tell you what's funny mind the amount of tweets by people about Dubya making out he was such a wonderful president in comparison to The Donald. I suppose he was really but he's been blamed by just about everyone on the left for creating every Muslim/Isis terrorist attack for more than a decade and now some people think he's shit hot just because he's no Trump.

I said somewhere recently that we live in strange times when you start to look back on the Bush Jnr presidency with dewy eyed nostalgia. Just goes to show how awful the current incumbent really is.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2017 20:12]

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:37 - Sep 3 with 3126 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:12 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

I said somewhere recently that we live in strange times when you start to look back on the Bush Jnr presidency with dewy eyed nostalgia. Just goes to show how awful the current incumbent really is.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2017 20:12]

Absolutely.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 01:09 - Sep 4 with 3063 viewsDavillin

Who said, "There are none so blind as those who will not see." I might want to use it in a post some day.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 01:32 - Sep 4 with 3054 viewsSwanjaxs

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 01:09 - Sep 4 by Davillin

Who said, "There are none so blind as those who will not see." I might want to use it in a post some day.

Huw Jenkins when he picked his lumper up 👍
[Post edited 4 Sep 2017 1:33]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 02:25 - Sep 4 with 3032 viewsHumpty

If it's said by someone who thinks Donald f*cking Trump would be a good choice to be the most important man in the world I think most people would probably giggle. Why do you think the rest of the world and most of America are wrong to disagree with you?

BTW. The UN(USAF) bombed North Korea flat. We can quibble about whether that's carpet bombing or not, but they did. Mass fleets of B-29s destroyed pretty much every city and town in North Korea. And Curtis Lemay agrees with me. Along with lots of other Americans who were involved in the bombing of North Korea at the time. I could bore you with lots of links if you like but I'd rather not.

I'm not making any judgement on the morality of that bombing campaign. I'm just saying it happened. And it's wrong to say it didn't.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 03:28 - Sep 4 with 3024 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 19:32 - Sep 3 by Davillin

"America" didn't do anything and neither "The United States" nor the U.N. carpet-bombed North Korea. It appears that you're confusing North Korea and Vietnam.

Ok if you say so .

Perhaps you'd better look it up mush

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 04:11 - Sep 4 with 3016 viewsHumpty

Dav, rather than be all cryptic, tell us why Donald Trump was a good choice to be POTUS. Then people will tell you why they disagree. I'd love the opportunity. I'm sure you'ld love to tell us how we're wrong.

Go for it.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 09:17 - Sep 4 with 2933 viewsBrynCartwright

In all of the photo, bar one, I have seen of Kim Jong Un he has the most maniacal smile imaginable. Whenever he is surrounded by his cronies they are all smiling and generally pissing themselves laughing.

He must be a really funny, amusing guy to hang out and have a few beers with.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:41 - Sep 4 with 2851 viewsDavillin

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 02:25 - Sep 4 by Humpty

If it's said by someone who thinks Donald f*cking Trump would be a good choice to be the most important man in the world I think most people would probably giggle. Why do you think the rest of the world and most of America are wrong to disagree with you?

BTW. The UN(USAF) bombed North Korea flat. We can quibble about whether that's carpet bombing or not, but they did. Mass fleets of B-29s destroyed pretty much every city and town in North Korea. And Curtis Lemay agrees with me. Along with lots of other Americans who were involved in the bombing of North Korea at the time. I could bore you with lots of links if you like but I'd rather not.

I'm not making any judgement on the morality of that bombing campaign. I'm just saying it happened. And it's wrong to say it didn't.

You might try finding a good definition of "carpet bombing," then comparing it with bombing of North Korea.

Destroying a few cities is not "carpet bombing." Besides, there were not, and still are not, enough cities, nor cities large enough in North Korea to be targets for "carpet bombing." And far too many rugged mountains containing zero targets of value to "carpet bomb.".

Unless you count splashing human excrement out of rice paddies as "carpet bombing.'

2. No-one I know voted for President Donald Trump to be any kind of a choice "to be the most important man in the world." They voted for his programs. They voted against Criminal Hillary because she had only one "program," if you can call it that, and that was to cast aspersions and tell lies about her opponent. Which, of courses, is red meat for English rags.

From time to time I read the major English papers to see how far from the truth they can be about Trump, the United States, and current events, and I rarely do I see even a vague connection with the truth -- only bald copying of the U.S. "main stream media" as propaganda wing of the far left over here.

I know you won't believe that, but that's your problem, and your country's problem, not mine. Your media coverage is the exception to the old adage that even a blind sow will find an acorn once in a while.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:02 - Sep 4 with 2841 viewsMillJack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:41 - Sep 4 by Davillin

You might try finding a good definition of "carpet bombing," then comparing it with bombing of North Korea.

Destroying a few cities is not "carpet bombing." Besides, there were not, and still are not, enough cities, nor cities large enough in North Korea to be targets for "carpet bombing." And far too many rugged mountains containing zero targets of value to "carpet bomb.".

Unless you count splashing human excrement out of rice paddies as "carpet bombing.'

2. No-one I know voted for President Donald Trump to be any kind of a choice "to be the most important man in the world." They voted for his programs. They voted against Criminal Hillary because she had only one "program," if you can call it that, and that was to cast aspersions and tell lies about her opponent. Which, of courses, is red meat for English rags.

From time to time I read the major English papers to see how far from the truth they can be about Trump, the United States, and current events, and I rarely do I see even a vague connection with the truth -- only bald copying of the U.S. "main stream media" as propaganda wing of the far left over here.

I know you won't believe that, but that's your problem, and your country's problem, not mine. Your media coverage is the exception to the old adage that even a blind sow will find an acorn once in a while.

Ah, so they just destroyed "a few cities"? That's alright then, I can't understand for the life of me why understand why the North Koreans haven't just got over it by now.

As for the rest of the post....Wow. Just wow. Surely even you, as a Trump supporter, can see the irony in your comment about Hillary and her casting aspersions and telling lies.

For what it's worth I think that both of your presidential candidates were, and still are, a shambles.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:13 - Sep 4 with 2830 viewsBatterseajack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:41 - Sep 4 by Davillin

lol
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:22 - Sep 4 with 2813 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:02 - Sep 4 by MillJack

Ah, so they just destroyed "a few cities"? That's alright then, I can't understand for the life of me why understand why the North Koreans haven't just got over it by now.

As for the rest of the post....Wow. Just wow. Surely even you, as a Trump supporter, can see the irony in your comment about Hillary and her casting aspersions and telling lies.

For what it's worth I think that both of your presidential candidates were, and still are, a shambles.

To be honest here as atrocious as bombing cities is it they haven't got over it after over 60 years they fuçking we'll need to.

I don't see Londoners bombing Germany do you?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:25 - Sep 4 with 2807 viewsGroo

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:02 - Sep 4 by MillJack

You mean Britain hasn't got over the German bombings of the 1940's or the Germans from the British bombings of the 1940's, or just it's OK for the Koreans to be not over the bombings of the 1950's?

It was a long time ago, the problem is the North Koreans keep their hold on their people by making monsters of others and portray them as threats.

I watched that documentary that was listed earlier in this thread, seeing the teacher giving the kids a history lesson, teaching them to hate the Japanese and Americans, the aggressive Japanese, never mentioning how they have been a pacifist nation since WW2. Teaching them how the bad Americans attacked them in the 1950's, never mentioning how it was in response to them invading South Korea.

A nation bred to hate by a despotic leader.

Groo does what Groo does best

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:25 - Sep 4 with 2806 viewsBatterseajack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:22 - Sep 4 by Darran

To be honest here as atrocious as bombing cities is it they haven't got over it after over 60 years they fuçking we'll need to.

I don't see Londoners bombing Germany do you?

It took the Germans a long time to get over the bombing of Dresden.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:29 - Sep 4 with 2799 viewsGroo

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:25 - Sep 4 by Batterseajack

It took the Germans a long time to get over the bombing of Dresden.

Likewise Coventry, war is a terrible thing for all sides.

The Japanese may have a greater hatred for bombing, but they don't hold that as a stick to hate the American's

Groo does what Groo does best

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:37 - Sep 4 with 2786 viewsBatterseajack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:29 - Sep 4 by Groo

The Japanese may have a greater hatred for bombing, but they don't hold that as a stick to hate the American's

They don't have Americans practicing invasion drills right on they're door step every summer.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 18:01 - Sep 4 with 2773 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:29 - Sep 4 by Groo

Exactly this getting silly now.
The Koreans are testing nukes because of a war over 60 years ago FFS.

Anyway if they are that's the Donald in the clear then.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 18:52 - Sep 4 with 2743 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

A few cities !

Fack me they flattened the place .

Who is this davlin character ?
Is he well read ?

American I'm guessing

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 18:53 - Sep 4 with 2743 viewsBrynCartwright

Sorry for bringing brevity to this serious thread again but couldn't resist.....

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/war/cockroaches-following-north-korea-story-w

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 19:12 - Sep 4 with 2726 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ain't that the truth.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 19:12 - Sep 4 with 2726 viewsmonmouth

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:25 - Sep 4 by Groo

You mean Britain hasn't got over the German bombings of the 1940's or the Germans from the British bombings of the 1940's, or just it's OK for the Koreans to be not over the bombings of the 1950's?

It was a long time ago, the problem is the North Koreans keep their hold on their people by making monsters of others and portray them as threats.

I watched that documentary that was listed earlier in this thread, seeing the teacher giving the kids a history lesson, teaching them to hate the Japanese and Americans, the aggressive Japanese, never mentioning how they have been a pacifist nation since WW2. Teaching them how the bad Americans attacked them in the 1950's, never mentioning how it was in response to them invading South Korea.

A nation bred to hate by a despotic leader.

And to fight, and to be impossible to invade having learned from vietnam, and impossible to nuke, and having swathes of underground tunnels to escape conventional attack...apart from civilians of course, which would harden attitudes further. This needs pressure from China and Russia, but they may well be interlocked in strategy.

Very dangerous times.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024