Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N Korea sends missile over Japan 07:31 - Aug 29 with 32732 viewsValerie

I really think it's only time now before we see a nuclear strike on N Korea.

The latest developments that sent the warning sirens off in the North of Japan
are a major escalation in the conflict brought on by NK but some will
still blame Trump when the inevitable does happen.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:51 - Sep 4 with 5141 viewsEbo

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:41 - Sep 4 by Davillin

You might try finding a good definition of "carpet bombing," then comparing it with bombing of North Korea.

Destroying a few cities is not "carpet bombing." Besides, there were not, and still are not, enough cities, nor cities large enough in North Korea to be targets for "carpet bombing." And far too many rugged mountains containing zero targets of value to "carpet bomb.".

Unless you count splashing human excrement out of rice paddies as "carpet bombing.'

2. No-one I know voted for President Donald Trump to be any kind of a choice "to be the most important man in the world." They voted for his programs. They voted against Criminal Hillary because she had only one "program," if you can call it that, and that was to cast aspersions and tell lies about her opponent. Which, of courses, is red meat for English rags.

From time to time I read the major English papers to see how far from the truth they can be about Trump, the United States, and current events, and I rarely do I see even a vague connection with the truth -- only bald copying of the U.S. "main stream media" as propaganda wing of the far left over here.

I know you won't believe that, but that's your problem, and your country's problem, not mine. Your media coverage is the exception to the old adage that even a blind sow will find an acorn once in a while.

It's a well-known fact that the Americans had flattened every target given so they then bombed the rice fields and dams damaging their water supply and food chains, It was a lot more than cities Dav.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:53 - Sep 4 with 5133 viewsEbo

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:22 - Sep 4 by Darran

To be honest here as atrocious as bombing cities is it they haven't got over it after over 60 years they fuçking we'll need to.

I don't see Londoners bombing Germany do you?

The difference being Germany are not pointing big rockets at Britain. As I said they are a hyper paranoid state.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:54 - Sep 4 with 5127 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:51 - Sep 4 by Ebo

It's a well-known fact that the Americans had flattened every target given so they then bombed the rice fields and dams damaging their water supply and food chains, It was a lot more than cities Dav.

It's a well-known fact who started the war too.

Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:02 - Sep 4 with 5122 viewsEbo

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 20:54 - Sep 4 by Darran

It's a well-known fact who started the war too.

Just saying.

We all know that Dar, but the point people are making in the thread is that after the cities were flattened and the war was pretty much won, the yanks kept bombing.

Anyway - interesting read here http://uk.businessinsider.com/us-preemptive-strike-north-korea-2017-3?r=US&IR=T

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:04 - Sep 4 with 5112 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:02 - Sep 4 by Ebo

We all know that Dar, but the point people are making in the thread is that after the cities were flattened and the war was pretty much won, the yanks kept bombing.

Anyway - interesting read here http://uk.businessinsider.com/us-preemptive-strike-north-korea-2017-3?r=US&IR=T

Yeah I know nuke em.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:08 - Sep 4 with 5114 viewsEbo

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:04 - Sep 4 by Darran

Yeah I know nuke em.

It doesn't mention nuking anyone. Very interesting read.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:20 - Sep 4 with 5100 viewsNeath_Jack

Can i just say, a fantastic book on the Korean war is, Scorched Earth, Black Snow.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:25 - Sep 4 with 5093 viewsEbo

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:20 - Sep 4 by Neath_Jack

Can i just say, a fantastic book on the Korean war is, Scorched Earth, Black Snow.

This is a brilliant book too https://www.amazon.com/Escape-Camp-14-Remarkable-Odyssey/dp/0143122916

Login to get fewer ads

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:30 - Sep 4 with 5085 viewsdizietsma

Sunni muslim fanatics wreaking havoc around the Middle East and N Africa, but for some reason I don't understand (Isreal perhaps) the West including the current OCTOPOTUS seems to view Iran and the Shia as the enemy.

NK may reason that Mr T is only capable of one war in his time in office so if they upcannon now they may be prove too formidable an enemy , and leave Tehran as the low hanging fruit for the Trumpster to go a -scrumping.

(Kim Jung Un is obviously a nutter and a dangerous man, but I quite like him when he dresses up as a woman to read the news.)
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:32 - Sep 4 with 5072 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:20 - Sep 4 by Neath_Jack

Best Christmas song ever too.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:37 - Sep 4 with 5070 viewsNeath_Jack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:32 - Sep 4 by Darran

Best Christmas song ever too.

That get's posted on here every Christmas, and its as horrific as all the times I've heard it before.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:37 - Sep 4 with 5069 viewsNeath_Jack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:25 - Sep 4 by Ebo

This is a brilliant book too https://www.amazon.com/Escape-Camp-14-Remarkable-Odyssey/dp/0143122916

I'll stick it on my shopping list.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:47 - Sep 4 with 5053 viewsEbo

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:37 - Sep 4 by Neath_Jack

I'll stick it on my shopping list.

This is good too

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 01:27 - Sep 5 with 5000 viewsHighjack

If only Anthony Charles Lynton Blair was still here leading the Labour Party. He wasn't one to mess around with rogue nations with weapons of mass destruction. He'd sort them out in a jiffy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:19 - Sep 5 with 4917 viewsHumpty

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:41 - Sep 4 by Davillin

You might try finding a good definition of "carpet bombing," then comparing it with bombing of North Korea.

Destroying a few cities is not "carpet bombing." Besides, there were not, and still are not, enough cities, nor cities large enough in North Korea to be targets for "carpet bombing." And far too many rugged mountains containing zero targets of value to "carpet bomb.".

Unless you count splashing human excrement out of rice paddies as "carpet bombing.'

2. No-one I know voted for President Donald Trump to be any kind of a choice "to be the most important man in the world." They voted for his programs. They voted against Criminal Hillary because she had only one "program," if you can call it that, and that was to cast aspersions and tell lies about her opponent. Which, of courses, is red meat for English rags.

From time to time I read the major English papers to see how far from the truth they can be about Trump, the United States, and current events, and I rarely do I see even a vague connection with the truth -- only bald copying of the U.S. "main stream media" as propaganda wing of the far left over here.

I know you won't believe that, but that's your problem, and your country's problem, not mine. Your media coverage is the exception to the old adage that even a blind sow will find an acorn once in a while.

As I thought you quibbled about the definition of carpet bombing.

We'll ask Curtis Lemay and Dean Rusk what they think.

The bombing was long, leisurely and merciless, even by the assessment of America’s own leaders. “Over a period of three years or so, we killed off – what – 20 percent of the population,” Air Force Gen. Curtis LeMay, head of the Strategic Air Command during the Korean War, told the Office of Air Force History in 1984. Dean Rusk, a supporter of the war and later secretary of state, said the United States bombed “everything that moved in North Korea, every brick standing on top of another.” After running low on urban targets, U.S. bombers destroyed hydroelectric and irrigation dams in the later stages of the war, flooding farmland and destroying crops.

There you go. The head of SAC bragging about his bombing campaign killing 20% of North Korea's population. And you want to quibble about whether it's carpet bombing our not. A B-29 could carry about forty 500 pound GP bombs. I call fleets of them bombing North Korean cities carpet bombing. If you disagree perhaps you could provide a definition, along with some examples?

Trump voters voted for his programs? Which ones Dav?

The program that wanted American jobs for American workers? Despite President Trump filling his tacky hotels with foreign workers?

Mar-a-Lago applied for 70 foreign workers visas during something Trump called "Made in America" week.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-foreign-worke

Fake news Dav? He has a long record of using poorly payed foreign workers at his businesses.

His programs of looking after hard working ordinary Americans? He has a long record of not paying hard working ordinary Americans who build his tacky golden penii.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-05/trump-s-dc-hotel-tagged-with-

Fake news Dav? Bloomberg?

They voted for his programs. They voted against Criminal Hillary because she had only one "program," if you can call it that, and that was to cast aspersions and tell lies about her opponent.

You voted for Donald Trump because Hilary cast apersions and told lies about her opponent?

I don't think I have anything more to say. Ronald Reagan was guilty of a lot of crimes. His biggest was creating a propaganda machine that turned lots of previously intelligent Americans into morons.

I genuinely pity you. You've been mugged but are so brainwashed you'll never believe it. Bless.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:42 - Sep 5 with 4895 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:19 - Sep 5 by Humpty

As I thought you quibbled about the definition of carpet bombing.

We'll ask Curtis Lemay and Dean Rusk what they think.

The bombing was long, leisurely and merciless, even by the assessment of America’s own leaders. “Over a period of three years or so, we killed off – what – 20 percent of the population,” Air Force Gen. Curtis LeMay, head of the Strategic Air Command during the Korean War, told the Office of Air Force History in 1984. Dean Rusk, a supporter of the war and later secretary of state, said the United States bombed “everything that moved in North Korea, every brick standing on top of another.” After running low on urban targets, U.S. bombers destroyed hydroelectric and irrigation dams in the later stages of the war, flooding farmland and destroying crops.

There you go. The head of SAC bragging about his bombing campaign killing 20% of North Korea's population. And you want to quibble about whether it's carpet bombing our not. A B-29 could carry about forty 500 pound GP bombs. I call fleets of them bombing North Korean cities carpet bombing. If you disagree perhaps you could provide a definition, along with some examples?

Trump voters voted for his programs? Which ones Dav?

The program that wanted American jobs for American workers? Despite President Trump filling his tacky hotels with foreign workers?

Mar-a-Lago applied for 70 foreign workers visas during something Trump called "Made in America" week.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-foreign-worke

Fake news Dav? He has a long record of using poorly payed foreign workers at his businesses.

His programs of looking after hard working ordinary Americans? He has a long record of not paying hard working ordinary Americans who build his tacky golden penii.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-05/trump-s-dc-hotel-tagged-with-

Fake news Dav? Bloomberg?

They voted for his programs. They voted against Criminal Hillary because she had only one "program," if you can call it that, and that was to cast aspersions and tell lies about her opponent.

You voted for Donald Trump because Hilary cast apersions and told lies about her opponent?

I don't think I have anything more to say. Ronald Reagan was guilty of a lot of crimes. His biggest was creating a propaganda machine that turned lots of previously intelligent Americans into morons.

I genuinely pity you. You've been mugged but are so brainwashed you'll never believe it. Bless.

"I don't think I have anything more to say"

Oh please God be true. 🙏🏻

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:52 - Sep 5 with 4896 viewsHumpty

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:42 - Sep 5 by Darran

"I don't think I have anything more to say"

Oh please God be true. 🙏🏻

I know Darr. Boring as f*ck.

I just found it amusing that someone voted for Trump because they think Hilary is a liar.

I don't think there's anything anyone can say after that.

Still bothered about kiddies clothing ranges, you walking, talking Daily Mail?

Man up snowflake.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 11:52]
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 12:11 - Sep 5 with 4877 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:52 - Sep 5 by Humpty

I know Darr. Boring as f*ck.

I just found it amusing that someone voted for Trump because they think Hilary is a liar.

I don't think there's anything anyone can say after that.

Still bothered about kiddies clothing ranges, you walking, talking Daily Mail?

Man up snowflake.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 11:52]

I don't think it's boring I think you're boring,boring as fuçk especially your faux liberalism which you use to passively aggressively attack everyone on here that you don't agree with.
Dav is a very good friend of mine but I don't agree with him on Trump,to an extent though and we have never spoken about it but I'd imagine he and others feel pretty angry about the constant hatred of America and all Americans on this forum.

Like I've said several times now every post you ever make on here is the same old shit where you try to ridicule everyone you disagree with.

Now you big Liberal Leftie you crack on I've got bigger things to worry about than some anonymous bore on the internet trying to make people he doesn't agree with look silly.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 12:24 - Sep 5 with 4871 viewsNeath_Jack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 12:11 - Sep 5 by Darran

I don't think it's boring I think you're boring,boring as fuçk especially your faux liberalism which you use to passively aggressively attack everyone on here that you don't agree with.
Dav is a very good friend of mine but I don't agree with him on Trump,to an extent though and we have never spoken about it but I'd imagine he and others feel pretty angry about the constant hatred of America and all Americans on this forum.

Like I've said several times now every post you ever make on here is the same old shit where you try to ridicule everyone you disagree with.

Now you big Liberal Leftie you crack on I've got bigger things to worry about than some anonymous bore on the internet trying to make people he doesn't agree with look silly.

Did you keep a straight face when you typed that?

F*ck me sideways.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 12:27 - Sep 5 with 4861 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 12:24 - Sep 5 by Neath_Jack

Did you keep a straight face when you typed that?

F*ck me sideways.

Go on the J which bit of it isn't true?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:16 - Sep 5 with 4844 viewsacejack3065

Who is gonna pay for the wall?
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:28 - Sep 5 with 4828 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:16 - Sep 5 by acejack3065

Who is gonna pay for the wall?

It probably won't be built but in theory it's not a bad thing that a country would want to control the amount of illegal immigrants entering their country.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:36 - Sep 5 with 4827 viewsacejack3065

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:28 - Sep 5 by Darran

It probably won't be built but in theory it's not a bad thing that a country would want to control the amount of illegal immigrants entering their country.

No it's not a bad thing that people want to control illegal immigrants coming into their country. It's just that the border wall wouldn't help and would waste billions.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:38 - Sep 5 with 4826 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:36 - Sep 5 by acejack3065

No it's not a bad thing that people want to control illegal immigrants coming into their country. It's just that the border wall wouldn't help and would waste billions.

Hopefully it'll stop them getting out as well

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:46 - Sep 5 with 4811 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:36 - Sep 5 by acejack3065

Why wouldn't it help?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024