Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew 12:47 - Nov 29 with 4890 viewsjackjackjackjack

With Allardyce set to go to Everton, is there some new rule where teams have to employ a mediocre Brit? Pulis and Curbishley next in line for any vacant job.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 12:47]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 12:48 - Nov 29 with 4881 viewsbiggar

Big Sam isn't mediocre. Very effective manager at the right level.
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 12:52 - Nov 29 with 4862 viewswhiterock

A good club to get into, do your best and if it doesn't work out get another job soon after, the only other club like it is the old Etonian club
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 13:10 - Nov 29 with 4808 viewsjack247

They are all seen as fairly safe bets, arguably bar Moyes.

It’s not because they are British, it’s because their ‘pragmatic’ approach is quite likely to keep teams up.
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 13:23 - Nov 29 with 4766 viewsUppa_Swans

This lot are what's holding back young British coaches - not the foreigners as they'd have you believe. They've won nothing of note and still get all the vacant PL jobs.
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 13:25 - Nov 29 with 4755 viewsdobjack2

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 13:23 - Nov 29 by Uppa_Swans

This lot are what's holding back young British coaches - not the foreigners as they'd have you believe. They've won nothing of note and still get all the vacant PL jobs.

For most teams it’s not about winning anything it’s all about not getting relegated.
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 13:56 - Nov 29 with 4682 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It really is laughable watching apparent Swansea fans ridicule managers like Allardyce. We'd have a much better chance of staying up with him than with Clement. I'm very sure Clement wont achieve half of what Allardyce has, or Pardew, Pulis or Curbishley. It is very likely Clement will never manage in this league again come next May, perhaps even come January.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 14:51 - Nov 29 with 4600 viewsSmellyplumz

Allardyce now an Everton manager! Who we going to get in to stop the drop?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 17:59 - Nov 29 with 4353 viewsbyron

Looking at the fixtures for Dec and even more so Jan, I don’t think it matters whose in charge, pep couldn’t save this lot folks.

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 18:10 - Nov 29 with 4310 viewscastlejack

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 14:51 - Nov 29 by Smellyplumz

Ant and Dec at this rate....new series, I’m a footballer, Get me out of here

Poll: Next Swans manager

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 18:32 - Nov 29 with 4270 viewsJango

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 13:56 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It really is laughable watching apparent Swansea fans ridicule managers like Allardyce. We'd have a much better chance of staying up with him than with Clement. I'm very sure Clement wont achieve half of what Allardyce has, or Pardew, Pulis or Curbishley. It is very likely Clement will never manage in this league again come next May, perhaps even come January.

Allardyce had 9 points from 9 games for Sunderland until he was given about £40m in January to spend. The same happened at palace. If he came here and had no money to spend do you think he’d keep us up? The blokes an overrated money grabbing knob.

And clement has already achieved far more as a coach than all those put together. I’m not saying I’m a fan of clement but let’s not pretend these are exceptional talents in the management world
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 18:37]
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 18:40 - Nov 29 with 4234 viewsHighjack

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 18:10 - Nov 29 by castlejack

Ant and Dec at this rate....new series, I’m a footballer, Get me out of here

We'd need footballers for that show.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 18:41 - Nov 29 with 4229 viewsKinsey

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 18:32 - Nov 29 by Jango

Allardyce had 9 points from 9 games for Sunderland until he was given about £40m in January to spend. The same happened at palace. If he came here and had no money to spend do you think he’d keep us up? The blokes an overrated money grabbing knob.

And clement has already achieved far more as a coach than all those put together. I’m not saying I’m a fan of clement but let’s not pretend these are exceptional talents in the management world

What exactly has PC achieved?

Apart from making us look like tw4ts week in, week out!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 18:50]
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 18:46 - Nov 29 with 4219 viewsunion_jack

He's not showing a lot of coaching knowledge from what I can see.

Also, it's as much to do with motivational management which he seems to lack in bucket loads.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 21:50 - Nov 29 with 4108 viewswhiterock

Allardyce out
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 21:52 - Nov 29 with 4092 viewsSmellyplumz

Clement is an utter fraud fella, couldn't manage to tuck his c0ck away after a piss!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 21:52 - Nov 29 with 4086 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

9 points from 9 games probably keeps you up. And you're right, the same happened at Palace. He kept them up as well. Thanks for pointing that out and solidifying my case.

Putting out the cones for Ancelotti a few times a week isn't comparable to managing a team yourself. His achievements as an assistant are irrelevant when discussing his managerial achievements.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 22:10 - Nov 29 with 4033 viewsSPboy

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 21:52 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

9 points from 9 games probably keeps you up. And you're right, the same happened at Palace. He kept them up as well. Thanks for pointing that out and solidifying my case.

Putting out the cones for Ancelotti a few times a week isn't comparable to managing a team yourself. His achievements as an assistant are irrelevant when discussing his managerial achievements.

And Clement got 29 points from 19 games last season.

It’s ok being super smart after an event but don’t make out that at the start of the season any Swans fan would have been happy with the likes of Allardyce, Pardew or Moyes.

I doubt there's a manager or coach out there could do much with this squad. You don’t get it .... the players that we have are not good enough. We have bought cheap and will end up paying twice due to poor recruitment
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 22:11 - Nov 29 with 4016 viewsKinsey

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 22:10 - Nov 29 by SPboy

It’s ok being super smart after an event but don’t make out that at the start of the season any Swans fan would have been happy with the likes of Allardyce, Pardew or Moyes.

I doubt there's a manager or coach out there could do much with this squad. You don’t get it .... the players that we have are not good enough. We have bought cheap and will end up paying twice due to poor recruitment

Coupled with the fact PC hasn’t got a damn scoobie what he’s doing!
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 22:12 - Nov 29 with 4013 viewsSmellyplumz

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 22:10 - Nov 29 by SPboy

I doubt there's another manager out there that would play such negative tactics and such baffling subs but I take your point about the squad.

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 22:15 - Nov 29 with 3998 viewspencoedjack

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 13:56 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The title of the thread mentions Moyes & Hodgson you failed to mention them you tedious c unt
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 22:16]
Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 18:34 - Dec 1 with 3805 viewsattila_the_hun

stick with Clement or end up with Craig Shakespear

"I'm Free"

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 18:38 - Dec 1 with 3794 viewsBloodyhills

But Clement has achieved very little as a manager compared to all those put together.

He has had a good career as a No2 but does not seem to have the skills for the managers job.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2017 18:39]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 18:40 - Dec 1 with 3783 viewsRevJames

Hodgson, Moyes, and now Pardew on 14:51 - Nov 29 by Smellyplumz

It's not so much about who we get in but who needs to go at a higher level than PC. The whole club needs to go on the Apprentice.

Changing the manager will only temporarily delay the inevitable
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024