Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 13:22 - Dec 16 with 50006 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 18 with 2636 viewsMrSwerve

And this is why we're down this season.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 18 with 2636 viewsFergal

FFS Mesa.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 18 with 2630 viewsAndy1300

FFS

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 18 with 2626 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Dec 18 by nierika

Great job Roque!

Jammy b*****ds!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 18 with 2604 viewsJackfath

drat.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 18 with 2599 viewsAndy1300

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Jammy b*****ds!

innit

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 18 with 2568 viewsItchySphincter

Had to come.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 18 with 2533 viewsBanosswan

FFS!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 18 with 2529 viewsSmellyplumz

Well that's mesa never playing again.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 18 with 2527 viewspencoedjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Jammy b*****ds!

That’s the bad luck when you are bottom of league
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 18 with 2479 viewsjack2jack

Hope the heads don't drop after that
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 18 with 2473 viewsElward

Fab saves the penalty and they still score
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 18 with 2452 viewsBobby_Fischer

Clumsy f*cker!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 18 with 2430 viewsSgorioFruit

Mesa you empty head useless piece of crap

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 18 with 2405 viewsE20Jack

Mesa really is a liability at times. I am not sure I have seen such a reckless player. 30 seconds until half time, make the player work for the goal man don't chop him down.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 18 with 2362 viewsAnotherJohn

Same old Swans! 30 seconds to hold out and couldn't do it. Well over a minute of added time though when that rebound was put in. i'll be amazed if we take anything from this, even though Everton look poor.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 18 with 2337 viewsAndy1300

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 18 by Elward

Fab saves the penalty and they still score

thats the luck we get, never drops to one of ours

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Dec 18 with 2307 viewsjackrabbit

Braindead play
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Dec 18 with 2303 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:34 - Dec 18 by Andy1300

a point would be good

No bloody luck whatsoever. A good performance first half. We were the better team but now they have something to build on in the second half.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Dec 18 with 2249 viewsGeoffThom

Shocking pen to give great save then shocking protection
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Dec 18 with 2199 viewsicecoldjack

Fookin' gutted, actually save a penalty and our defence is slow on the rebound !!

Keep it going 2 nd half please boys! can't complain after that 45 mins, Mesa will take pelters but at least the bloke tries to win the ball and doesn't stand back and admire .

Heartning but we need a win here tonight .
Gutted for the players to go in 1-1 at half time
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Dec 18 with 2178 viewsawayjack

Just waiting for someone to panic. Everton have been piss poor but we still conspire to let them score.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Dec 18 with 2158 viewsJack_Meoff

Stop giving us hope you cruel phukers mun

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Dec 18 with 2139 viewsItchySphincter

Mesa's doing okay. Besides the pen he was arguably the one positive from the half.

Hope the manager doesn't throw him under the bus like some of our fans. He should come out swinging second half.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Dec 18 with 2116 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Whistle should have blown immediately after the penalty was saved. It was past the 1 minute added time.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024