Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 13:22 - Dec 16 with 50003 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 18 with 2142 viewsMrSwerve

I must admit I do like Mesa, but he's got these moments in him. Reminds me of Chico in many ways.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 18 with 2135 viewsCooperman

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 18 by E20Jack

Mesa really is a liability at times. I am not sure I have seen such a reckless player. 30 seconds until half time, make the player work for the goal man don't chop him down.

Clement needs to deal with that tomorrow and now concentrate on the positives of the first half, of which there are a few.

This isn’t over and the team talk needs to be uplifting.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 18 with 2133 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 18 by E20Jack

Mesa really is a liability at times. I am not sure I have seen such a reckless player. 30 seconds until half time, make the player work for the goal man don't chop him down.

I don't thind He didn't "Chop him Down", there was contact because he stopped and Mesa went in to the back of him.
A "Generated" Penalty if ever I saw one.
But our defense should have reacted quicker to Fab's brilliant save.
What a waste.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 18 with 2133 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Clumsy f*cker!

Clumsy yes.....but I bet he wouldn't have given it if it was the other end.

Where the f*ck did we get the self destruct button from.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 18 with 2129 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 18 by Andy1300

thats the luck we get, never drops to one of ours

Luck? We were slow to react!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 18 with 2106 viewsNogginthenog

Silly way to concede but I'll take the positives of a decent performance.

The luck gods frown at those at the bottom.

More of the attacking intent second half please.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 18 with 2099 viewsE20Jack

Penalty all day long.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 18 with 2096 viewsawayjack

Our players like statues after Fab save.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 18 with 2089 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Dec 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Whistle should have blown immediately after the penalty was saved. It was past the 1 minute added time.

Good luck blowing a whistle 0.5 secs after it's come off the keeper!

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 18 with 2062 viewsTom1912

Just unbelievable.

Played well for 45 minutes, absolute f*ck up from Mesa and then we get no luck on the penalty save. Just sums it up.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Dec 18 with 2046 viewsmonmouth

No luck for us this season. They have been shocking and then that.

Mentally weak under pressure. We need to keep it up and we could nick it. We all know who's more likely to get the second though don't we, based on what always seems to happen this year.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Dec 18 with 2037 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

I don't thind He didn't "Chop him Down", there was contact because he stopped and Mesa went in to the back of him.
A "Generated" Penalty if ever I saw one.
But our defense should have reacted quicker to Fab's brilliant save.
What a waste.

This. Fab did the hard work.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Dec 18 with 2015 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Dec 18 by nierika

Great job Roque!

That's why he wasn't playing earlier. Yes, he can keep us ticking over but that's the second major balls up he's made in hardly any appearances.

Bit harsh pen maybe? Looked like he was pulling out of a challenge, but maybe not quick enough.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Dec 18 with 1937 viewslifelong

Best half we’ve had for ages then throw it away...so frustrating.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Dec 18 with 1936 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Dec 18 by monmouth

No luck for us this season. They have been shocking and then that.

Mentally weak under pressure. We need to keep it up and we could nick it. We all know who's more likely to get the second though don't we, based on what always seems to happen this year.

Dare I say it though, I actually half enjoyed that half. We got at them, frustrated them and TOOK SOME BLOODY SHOTS.

Hopefully we carry this on in the second half and don't mentally fold.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Dec 18 with 1918 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Dec 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Whistle should have blown immediately after the penalty was saved. It was past the 1 minute added time.

Don't been daft.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Dec 18 with 1919 viewsOldjack

never goes your way when you're in shyte alley

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Dec 18 with 1899 viewsWarwickHunt

Home pen. No way we'd have got that at the other end.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Dec 18 with 1899 viewsLegend83

Went down very easily but Mesa should never have let him take the opportunity.

School yard stuff not following up the penalty save.

Gutted.

Come on Swans!
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Dec 18 with 1850 viewsAndy1300

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Luck? We were slow to react!

if the ball had gone a foot either way then it would have been cleared by one of our boys

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:58 - Dec 18 with 1798 viewstheloneranger

It's anything between 1 min and 1 min 59secs injury time

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:58 - Dec 18 with 1792 viewsE20Jack

A draw keeps up 3 points from climbing ourselves out of the relegation places.

Now we have established ourselves in this game, we just must not lose it.

Palace up next, although are playing well, are beatable. That can be our chance to claw ourselves out.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:59 - Dec 18 with 1772 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Dec 18 by Oldjack

never goes your way when you're in shyte alley

You make your own luck Alan.

Two crap sides out there tonight. The strongest mentally wins it and that's going to be Everton.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:59 - Dec 18 with 1765 viewsjewsonjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Dec 18 by Legend83

Went down very easily but Mesa should never have let him take the opportunity.

School yard stuff not following up the penalty save.

Gutted.

Come on Swans!

all our defenders were ahead of calvert lewis on the follow up, just sods law it fell to him. Dont think it was bad defending
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:59 - Dec 18 with 1746 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 18 by awayjack

Our players like statues after Fab save.

Yep, piss poor that. Fab must be gutted as that's probably his first pen save for us? And a good save too.

Second half will be interesting. We're playing as well as we can this season. Everton can only get better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024